Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago ??

R U better off than you were 4 years ago ??

• yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • no

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no change at all

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
or seven years ago?? it's still a good question,

i don't know, i think most people will say yes.

America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years.

(1) The injustices in our judicial system
(2) A poor and dependent citizenry
(3) Decades of government corruption
(4) Astronomical and rising national debt
(5) Our growing dependency on cheap foreign imports
(6) Illegal immigration issues
(7) Growing racism and prejudice
(8) The growing gap between the rich and the poor
(9) Loss of the Middle class
(10) Our rundown infrastructure
(11) The growing gap between real wages and the cost of living
(12) The rising cost of proper health care
(13) Less home ownership
(14) The rising cost of higher education
(15) The continuing off-shore out-sourcing of American jobs and the importing of labor
(16) An inadequate number of living wage jobs to meet the demand of our growing work force
(17) Taxation without fair, equal, and just representation
(18) Senseless deadly costly wars
(19) Deteriorating relationships with our foreign allies
(20) The failed war on illegal drugs
(21) Street crimes and violence
(22) The largest prison population in the world
(23) Millions forced into poverty and homelessness
(24) The poorest health care per dollar spent than any other nation
(25) An education system that lags behind many industrialized nations
(26) Loss of privacy
(27) Eminent Domain corruption
(28) Seizure of property without proof of guilt
(29) The real threat of terroristic attacks on American soil
(30) Unsecured borders and ports
(31) Legislation and policy bought and sold on the floors of Congress
(32) Unfair, unequal, and unjust tax laws and tax codes
(33) Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Yes, we're doing great. Showing great progress. Getting wealthier by the day. Allowing the voice of the people to determine the direction of this nation. A pro-America government seated in Washington. Opportunity on every street corner. Prosperity abounds from border to border, and from shore to shore. Things couldn't be better. The future looks bright and promising. The American people are living the good life, and experiencing the fruits of their labor.

Ha ha ha ha!!! Clearly we are now fucked up and in need of correction in so many areas as a result of the Obama years. America has lost its standing and credibility in the world. Our economy is stagnant, producing stunningly low growth. Our military is being degraded. Islamists are growing in strength and influence, thereby putting our security more and more at risk. A record 90 million are out of the workforce. National debt has ballooned to $19 trillion. Race relations in worst state in over 50 years, driven directly by Obama's administration. Obama has plunged us in a constitutional crises by usurping Art. II powers via overreaching executive actions and selective enforcement of laws.

I can go on, as some of you can too. Are you, or we, better off than before Obama. Fuck no! Obama had bent over lady liberty and add raped her. What is worse is that we stood there and watched him do it rather than intervene.

Correction: he "ass raped" lady liberty. He did not "add rape" her. My apologies.

If you think you are an industrious, self reliant and hard working American....and you are worse off today than you were 4 years ago or 7 years ago.....you might not know yourself very well.

The lefties will say they are, the righties will say they aren't.

Fearless prediction there.

One will be telling the truth, though. Which one?

Get fearless, bitch.

Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

Those weren't facts Sonny. And...they didn't address the question.

Why haven't you addressed the question?
The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

So, I DID address the question. READ !!!!!!

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

One will be telling the truth, though. Which one?

Get fearless, bitch.

Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

Those weren't facts Sonny. And...they didn't address the question.

Why haven't you addressed the question?
The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

So, I DID address the question. READ !!!!!!

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

Fuck your list. You have posted it several times already. It's all talking point fluff and it doesn't respond to the question. The question was about YOU.

Now you have answered the question and proven that you are a loser. Only a loser can say he is worse off today than he was 4 years ago given the economic reality.

I am better off, no credit to Obama and the Democrats.

The country is a fucking mess, all credit to Obama and the Democrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back