Discussion in 'Politics' started by washamericom, Aug 30, 2015.
or seven years ago?? it's still a good question,
i don't know, i think most people will say yes.
Things are better, but they still suck...
Absolutely. No question.
We starved during/after 4 years of Reagan...
America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years.
(1) The injustices in our judicial system
(2) A poor and dependent citizenry
(3) Decades of government corruption
(4) Astronomical and rising national debt
(5) Our growing dependency on cheap foreign imports
(6) Illegal immigration issues
(7) Growing racism and prejudice
(8) The growing gap between the rich and the poor
(9) Loss of the Middle class
(10) Our rundown infrastructure
(11) The growing gap between real wages and the cost of living
(12) The rising cost of proper health care
(13) Less home ownership
(14) The rising cost of higher education
(15) The continuing off-shore out-sourcing of American jobs and the importing of labor
(16) An inadequate number of living wage jobs to meet the demand of our growing work force
(17) Taxation without fair, equal, and just representation
(18) Senseless deadly costly wars
(19) Deteriorating relationships with our foreign allies
(20) The failed war on illegal drugs
(21) Street crimes and violence
(22) The largest prison population in the world
(23) Millions forced into poverty and homelessness
(24) The poorest health care per dollar spent than any other nation
(25) An education system that lags behind many industrialized nations
(26) Loss of privacy
(27) Eminent Domain corruption
(28) Seizure of property without proof of guilt
(29) The real threat of terroristic attacks on American soil
(30) Unsecured borders and ports
(31) Legislation and policy bought and sold on the floors of Congress
(32) Unfair, unequal, and unjust tax laws and tax codes
(33) Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
Yes, we're doing great. Showing great progress. Getting wealthier by the day. Allowing the voice of the people to determine the direction of this nation. A pro-America government seated in Washington. Opportunity on every street corner. Prosperity abounds from border to border, and from shore to shore. Things couldn't be better. The future looks bright and promising. The American people are living the good life, and experiencing the fruits of their labor.
The lefties will say they are, the righties will say they aren't.
Fearless prediction there.
And there you have it by a by a far reactionary righty.
Ha ha ha ha!!! Clearly we are now fucked up and in need of correction in so many areas as a result of the Obama years. America has lost its standing and credibility in the world. Our economy is stagnant, producing stunningly low growth. Our military is being degraded. Islamists are growing in strength and influence, thereby putting our security more and more at risk. A record 90 million are out of the workforce. National debt has ballooned to $19 trillion. Race relations in worst state in over 50 years, driven directly by Obama's administration. Obama has plunged us in a constitutional crises by usurping Art. II powers via overreaching executive actions and selective enforcement of laws.
I can go on, as some of you can too. Are you, or we, better off than before Obama. Fuck no! Obama had bent over lady liberty and add raped her. What is worse is that we stood there and watched him do it rather than intervene.
Correction: he "ass raped" lady liberty. He did not "add rape" her. My apologies.
Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.
Separate names with a comma.