Scott Walker Open To Building Wall Along Border With Canada

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Walker said building a northern wall is a "legitimate" issue to look at.

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), a staunch advocate of beefing up security on the southern border, said Sunday he is open to building a wall on the U.S. border with Canada as well.

The Republican presidential candidate said the idea of building a northern wall was brought up to him during a recent town hall in New Hampshire.

"That is a legitimate issue for us to look at," Walker said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Republicans typically take a tough approach on securing the southern border, but few have said a wall should also be built along the U.S.-Canada border.

Walker reasoned that it's about much more than building a wall, arguing, "It starts with securing the homeland."

"It wasn't just about building a wall and securing our borders," he said. "It was also about making sure our intelligence community has the ability for counterterrorism and the ability to go after the infrastructure they need to protect us."

More: Scott Walker Open To Building Wall Along Border With Canada

What would such a wall cost? Would Canada pay for it? Would Canada even want such a wall? It seems to me that Walker should be much more concerned about America's crumbling infrastructure than building a northern wall that we can't afford.

Trying to seal the borders with walls is just a NaziCon fantasy for gullible people. Wishful thinking. What's next - sealing off the air and oceans?

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), a staunch advocate of beefing up security on the southern border, said Sunday he is open to building a wall on the U.S. border with Canada as well.

The Republican presidential candidate said the idea of building a northern wall was brought up to him during a recent town hall in New Hampshire.

"That is a legitimate issue for us to look at," Walker said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Republicans typically take a tough approach on securing the southern border, but few have said a wall should also be built along the U.S.-Canada border.

Walker reasoned that it's about much more than building a wall, arguing, "It starts with securing the homeland."

"It wasn't just about building a wall and securing our borders," he said. "It was also about making sure our intelligence community has the ability for counterterrorism and the ability to go after the infrastructure they need to protect us."

What would such a wall cost? Would Canada pay for it? Would Canada even want such a wall? It seems to me that Walker should be much more concerned about America's crumbling infrastructure than building a northern wall that we can't afford.

Scott walker must have gotten her marching orders from the coke boys. Walker, bush, et al, were performing for the coke psychopaths in Dana Point a few weeks ago. Auditioning, kissing the ring, performing little dances for their majesties. This is who really rules the worshippers of all things republican.

Last edited:
Wouldn't a northern wall also stop the freedom of movement for wildlife?

Republicans consider illegal immigrants wildlife. Maybe they could get grizzly momma to shoot at the illegals from a helicopter. It could be a nightly feature on fox misnews.

Republicans build roads to nowhere. They build bridges to nowhere. Why not walls?

Wouldn't a northern wall also stop the freedom of movement for wildlife?

Republicans consider illegal immigrants wildlife. Maybe they could get grizzly momma to shoot at the illegals from a helicopter. It could be a nightly feature on fox misnews.

That's an interesting idea. Maybe Palin and Nugent could patrol the borders with machine guns and helicopters.

Ha.Ha.--they're all jumping on the Trump band-wagon. Little do they realize they're all committing political suicide.

0811MikeLuck_Creators_0.jpg

Walker wants to hold a wall along the. Canadian border and Trump wants to build a wall along the southern border. They have the same mentality as the old USSR's approach to Eastern Europe, who also loved walls too. How cool is that?

They do? Let's see:

East Europe built walls to keep their own citizens in

A Mexican wall would keep illegal aliens out.

When do we get to the part they are the same?

I look forward to visiting the Wisconsin-Canadian section of the Great Northern Border Wall.

I don't get these politicians who say, "build a wall". Screw any wall, I've had a Mexican drop in front of me from a wall in Nogales. Very ineffective. I propose we go with a net. Spray it with sticky stuff so it's like a spider web. Much, much cheaper. Plus we could yell insults at the folks hanging there stuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back