Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago ??

R U better off than you were 4 years ago ??

• yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • no

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no change at all

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Sonny..........are YOU personally better off than you were 4 years ago?
NO

Then you need to work harder.
Work harder at what? --- FYI - I'm retired. I worked my ass off for many years. Besides, there're no jobs for a 68 year old man with health issues. I've spent my time in the trenches working 7 days a week, sometimes months without a day off. I raised 5 kids, and took care of my obligations. I'm doing very well now. My years of sweat and grind are over. I've done my time.

FYI - Hard work does NOT produce a good life, prosperity, and a bright future. There are many hard working Americans that are barely keeping their proverbial heads above water. Contrary to popular belief, everyone in this country is NOT a slacker. Many workers are holding down more than one job. People like you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

NO

Work harder at what? --- FYI - I'm retired. I worked my ass off for many years. Besides, there're no jobs for a 68 year old man with health issues. I've spent my time in the trenches working 7 days a week, sometimes months without a day off. I raised 5 kids, and took care of my obligations. I'm doing very well now. My years of sweat and grind are over. I've done my time.

FYI - Hard work does NOT produce a good life, prosperity, and a bright future. There are many hard working Americans that are barely keeping their proverbial heads above water. Contrary to popular belief, everyone in this country is NOT a slacker. Many workers are holding down more than one job. People like you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
you could go out west and grow weed to sell...

NO

You are retired and you are worse off financially than you were 4 years ago? Fuck, Sonny....you should have worked harder and made better choices when you were younger. You should be enjoying your golden years.

Poor guy. I never knew you had it so rough. You always tell us how much you enjoy life.

And.....I'm the populist between the two of us, weird guy. Try not to lecture me on income inequality, please.

anyone buying grocery's? prices through the roof. gas FINALLY came below 3-3.50 a gallon after SIX years of Obama in office. More people out of work, more people on welfare, more people moved into poverty

HELL no we aren't better off. things are worse than ever. now have people rioting, lootings, burning cites down. shooting police as if a game.

The lefties will say they are, the righties will say they aren't.

Fearless prediction there.

One will be telling the truth, though. Which one?

Get fearless, bitch.

Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

Those weren't facts Sonny. And...they didn't address the question.

Why haven't you addressed the question?
The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

So, I DID address the question. READ !!!!!!

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

Fuck your list. You have posted it several times already. It's all talking point fluff and it doesn't respond to the question. The question was about YOU.

Now you have answered the question and proven that you are a loser. Only a loser can say he is worse off today than he was 4 years ago given the economic reality.
Well, if you can't disprove the items on the list, then your claim that they're false, incorrect, or bogus, just doesn't hold water, now does it? If they're "Fluff", then prove then to be "Fluff" instead of running your mouth about them.

FYI - "A loser"? - What do you know about me? Do you know what I own, my income, the money that I have in the bank, and how I live? Do you know anything about my financial situation? Running your pathetic mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about, really is stupid, to say the least. If I'm a loser, why am I doing so well? I'm living a very good life, have everything I need, and most of what I want. I eat good, take vacations, fish and hunt when I want to. I have a nice home, two nice vehicles parked in my driveway, and a house full of nice things.

You don't know shit. But, keep running your mouth. The more you say, the more stupid you sound.

Get fearless, bitch.

Regardless of whether one is "Right" or "Left", the FACTS speak for themselves. I took the liberty to list some of the FACTS.

The question was, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". I addressed the question. Go read the very first sentence in my initial comment. ------ COMMENT: -- "America as a whole is worse off than it was 4 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 week ago. We've done absolutely nothing to correct the many wrongs that have been a work in progress for the past 50 plus years."

In addition, "IF" you can disprove anything on the list that I presented, then please do so. "IF" they are NOT facts, then please present a counter with data and stats to show each item listed to be false. Thanks.

Fuck your list. You have posted it several times already. It's all talking point fluff and it doesn't respond to the question. The question was about YOU.

Now you have answered the question and proven that you are a loser. Only a loser can say he is worse off today than he was 4 years ago given the economic reality.
Getting more welfare benefits isn't doing any better. Get a job.

anyone buying grocery's? prices through the roof. gas FINALLY came below 3-3.50 a gallon after SIX years of Obama in office. More people out of work, more people on welfare, more people moved into poverty

HELL no we aren't better off. things are worse than ever. now have people rioting, lootings, burning cites down. shooting police as if a game.

Hey.....you and Sonny should hook up. You'd be so happy together.

Grow your own food, learn what making bread by the sweat of your brow means.....

NO

No thanks. I've lived out west. And, I have no desire to grow weed. I'm doing very well here in the south, thank you.

Get fearless, bitch.

Well, if you can't disprove the items on the list, then your claim that they're false, incorrect, or bogus, just doesn't hold water, now does it? If they're "Fluff", then prove then to be "Fluff" instead of running your mouth about them.

FYI - "A loser"? - What do you know about me? Do you know what I own, my income, the money that I have in the bank, and how I live? Do you know anything about my financial situation? Running your pathetic mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about, really is stupid, to say the least. If I'm a loser, why am I doing so well? I'm living a very good life, have everything I need, and most of what I want. I eat good, take vacations, fish and hunt when I want to. I have a nice home, two nice vehicles parked in my driveway, and a house full of nice things.

You don't know shit. But, keep running your mouth. The more you say, the more stupid you sound.

You said you are worse off, genius. Now you have it great. Are you confused.

Again....your dopey list is a list of gripes....most of which have nothing to do with the subject we are discussing. It is not a list of facts. You don't know what facts are, do you?

NO

No thanks. I've lived out west. And, I have no desire to grow weed. I'm doing very well here in the south, thank you.

There you go again. You are doing well. How is that even POSSIBLE given how bad things are?

Fucking hack.

NO

I am sick n tired of living in the Bible Belt. I ready to sell this farm and start another out west..

Get fearless, bitch.

Look. It's the nutter fantasy that liberals are all on welfare. How cool.

Yes, we are far better off then we were fours years ago and it has nothing to do with whom occupies The Oval Office. We are better off b/c of hard work, intelligence, and to some degree a little luck.

NO

You are retired and you are worse off financially than you were 4 years ago? Fuck, Sonny....you should have worked harder and made better choices when you were younger. You should be enjoying your golden years.

Poor guy. I never knew you had it so rough. You always tell us how much you enjoy life.

And.....I'm the populist between the two of us, weird guy. Try not to lecture me on income inequality, please.
Very fucking funny. --- FYI --- I NEVER said that I was worse off. Those are your words, not mine. I'm doing very well. I'm NOT worse off financially. I never said that I was worse off financially. FYI - I couldn't have worked any harder than I did for 50 years. I did very well in those 50 years. I'm enjoying my retirement, my needs are well taken care of, and I have many of my wants. I live a good life. You don't know shit about me. You just like to assume shit and run your pathetic mouth about shit you know nothing about.

I do NOT have it "rough". I have a damn good life, and live very well. Just keep running your mouth about shit that you know nothing about.

Yes, we are far better off then we were fours years ago and it has nothing to do with whom occupies The Oval Office. We are better off b/c of hard work, intelligence, and to some degree a little luck.
And for some reason there are lots of jobs...

Get fearless, bitch.

FYI - I'm NOT on welfare. I have no desire to get on welfare. I do NOT need welfare. I have more than enough money of my own. I do very well. I live very well.

Get fearless, bitch.

Look. It's the nutter fantasy that liberals are all on welfare. How cool.
No, just the ones that think all the things Obama is doing to destroy business is a good thing.

NO

Very fucking funny. --- FYI --- I NEVER said that I was worse off. Those are your words, not mine. I'm doing very well. I'm NOT worse off financially. I never said that I was worse off financially. FYI - I couldn't have worked any harder than I did for 50 years. I did very well in those 50 years. I'm enjoying my retirement, my needs are well taken care of, and I have many of my wants. I live a good life. You don't know shit about me. You just like to assume shit and run your pathetic mouth about shit you know nothing about.

I do NOT have it "rough". I have a damn good life, and live very well. Just keep running your mouth about shit that you know nothing about.

Wait. You said that we are not better off. Then you said that you are not better off. But now you say that you are not worse off.

Does that mean that you are the same....no change?

That would be interesting if you are not better nor worse off. Very interesting.

Forum List

Back