How long is the FBI gonna keep the server and emails before Hillary is charged?

NaziCons will try to drag this witch hunt out until November 2016.

1150x647

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary...I am betting that I will have to violently hold my nose to vote for her to keep the anti-government idiots out of power.

Anti Government?
Smaller more manageable Government is not Anti Government.

well, when you start cutting to the lowest levels in infrastructure and science investment of the past 30 years the government is too small.

I'll admit in other areas it maybe corrupt but there isn't a party that wants to fix this.

Actually, the entire thing would already be over if Hillary hadn't REFUSED to turn her emails and server over for so long.

What emails? Hillary wiped it clean, remember?

"There isn't a shred of evidence against Hillary.... because Hillary shredded all the evidence." - Charles Krauthammer

"There isn't a shred of evidence against Hillary.... because Hillary shredded all the evidence." - Charles Krauthammer
I know she said she wiped it with a rag. Lol

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary...I am betting that I will have to violently hold my nose to vote for her to keep the anti-government idiots out of power.

Anti Government?
Every time Republicans are in charge, they screw up the government. They had total control for nearly 5 years under Bush and look at what they did. In fact, most Republicans don't even know their party used reconciliation three times.

well, Hitler was never tried and sent to jail, so what difference does it make.
Because he shot himself in the head?

That' had to be one of the most stupid comments I ever read here on this site.

Anyone who knows anything about servers know that when you delete something, you only delete the reference to the address. The info is still there. For professionals, it's easy to recover.

Anyone who knows anything about servers know that when you delete something, you only delete the reference to the address. The info is still there. For professionals, it's easy to recover.
Anyone who knows anything about servers knows the difference between "deleting" and "wiping".

And when they deliberately change the word from "wiping" to deleting", it's because they know they can't defend Hillary's action of "wiping", so they cover for her by trying to pretend she didn't.

Anti Government?
Every time Republicans are in charge, they screw up the government. They had total control for nearly 5 years under Bush and look at what they did. In fact, most Republicans don't even know their party used reconciliation three times.

Because the Dem's in the Housing and Banking committee refused to pass bills that Bush wanted and asked for 17 times.

“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.”Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008

Forum List

Back