Are you actually pro-life?

What was the topic again?

Oh yes, conservative are not allowed to be pro-life unless they endorse the entire liberal agenda.

Question for liberals: you think your compassionate to minorities, women, homosexuals, etc.

Why are your hearts hardened to the suffering of unborn children?

If I was from an alien planet, I would assume liberals would be pro-life, since they have so much compassion for other groups.

Why isn't that the case?

No, Conservatives aren't allowed to be "pro-life" until they actually are pro-life. You don't get it. You think you can pick and choose whatever you like and then use a label which barely covers what you've chosen.

Life, it's not just a fetus inside a woman. A criminal has a life, an animal has a life, a black kid in an inner city has a life.

Yet somehow all these supposed pro-lifers couldn't give a damn. They're baying for blood as if they were in a Roman Colosseum. They're eating all kinds of meat, they're ignoring those kids who they've "saved" from abortion and then locking them up and executing them. Makes not sense. But then how much stuff on the right actually makes much sense.

And you maintain you didn't know how babies were made by the time you hit high school? If you do, you're a liar.
I did. I never said I didn't. I said that many of my peers have fucked up ideas about sex and my public school sex ed was a joke.
In the context of asserting that we don't have adequate sex ed. Which is nonsense. Education is not the issue, or uneducated Muslim women would die in droves as a result of illegal, botched abortions. They lack education AND contraception and yet their rate of abortion is negligible.

What was the topic again?

Oh yes, conservative are not allowed to be pro-life unless they endorse the entire liberal agenda.

Question for liberals: you think your compassionate to minorities, women, homosexuals, etc.

Why are your hearts hardened to the suffering of unborn children?

If I was from an alien planet, I would assume liberals would be pro-life, since they have so much compassion for other groups.

Why isn't that the case?

No, Conservatives aren't allowed to be "pro-life" until they actually are pro-life. You don't get it. You think you can pick and choose whatever you like and then use a label which barely covers what you've chosen.

Life, it's not just a fetus inside a woman. A criminal has a life, an animal has a life, a black kid in an inner city has a life.

Yet somehow all these supposed pro-lifers couldn't give a damn. They're baying for blood as if they were in a Roman Colosseum. They're eating all kinds of meat, they're ignoring those kids who they've "saved" from abortion and then locking them up and executing them. Makes not sense. But then how much stuff on the right actually makes much sense.
Good grief, shut up you kook. Pro life is anti abortion. Pro choice is pro abortion. Get over it. If it makes you uncomfortable you should stop advocating infanticide, mmmm?

Good grief, shut up you kook. Pro life is anti abortion. Pro choice is pro abortion. Get over it. If it makes you uncomfortable you should stop advocating infanticide, mmmm?

Oh, next excuse. Pro-life = anti-abortion. What a load of nonsense. Pro-life is PRO-LIFE. Think about it. Really. If I'm a "kook" because I can actually see what something says, then better to be a "kook" than to be whatever the hell it is people who think "pro-life" only equals anti-abortion.

Why not say that they're "anti-abortion" which is clearly what they are?

I won't get over it. Pro-life is PRO-LIFE, it means you are for LIFE and not for death. That means the lives of animals, criminals, children, even black children and so on. It means you want life to continue.

This is the whole point of this thread. The point being that people call themselves pro-life when they're CLEARLY NOT.

Get over it you kook.

It's sickening seeing how many people use this label without knowing what it means. It's not just anti-abortion. Protecting children from the pro-abort crowd is just one facet. A true pro-life position is also:

anti-execution
pro-reform
anti-euthanasia
pro-healthcare
anti-poverty
pro-welfare
anti-war
pro-internationalism
anti-inequality
pro-immigrant
anti-sexist
pro-family
anti-racist
pro-social harmony

These aren't just words. They aren't labels. They are hard and fast positions. To call oneself pro-life and demand someone's death is a blunt contradiction. Claim to promote peace and hawk for war and you're simply the worst sort of hypocrite. Say you care about children and then leave them to starve in the streets or send them back to grow up in a war zone and you're no better than the baby butchers than whom you pretend to be any different.

Generally those who are prolife are also anti-death, hence wanting to kill those who kill whether it be a murderer or an invading army.

In the context of asserting that we don't have adequate sex ed. Which is nonsense. Education is not the issue, or uneducated Muslim women would die in droves as a result of illegal, botched abortions. They lack education AND contraception and yet their rate of abortion is negligible.
The ones that can afford an abortion in a wealthy country don't. The ones that can't kind of are. Again, the problem isn't keeping abortion illegal. The problem is ending demand for it. I'm not really sure why you're finding this to be such an impossible concept. We're not even arguing anymore. We're just restating the same points over and over at this point. If nobody wants a service then nobody will be buying the service. If you want to keep people from buying the service then make them stop wanting it.

I won't get over it. Pro-life is PRO-LIFE, it means you are for LIFE and not for death. That means the lives of animals, criminals, children, even black children and so on. It means you want life to continue.

This is the whole point of this thread. The point being that people call themselves pro-life when they're CLEARLY NOT.Get over it you kook.
I really can't explain it any better than this. It just nails everything I've spent 19 pages now trying to tell you people. The anti-abortion cause is about banning abortion. The pro-life cause is about exactly what frigidweirdo said above: wanting life to continue. That's a general statement. It includes life that happens to be in the fetal stage of development, which is why anti-abortion falls under it. The difference is that anti-abortion is narrow in scope. It's just concerned with keeping the baby from being aborted. Pro-life is larger and concerns itself with ensuring the mother has a sufficient quality of life to safely carry and birth her baby and the baby has the same level of protection and support outside the womb as she had within it.

To be totally honest with you, that's exactly why I find it about as hard to talk to other anti-abortion people. They tend to be mirror images of the other side. The pro-abortion people are only willing to acknowledge that the baby is an independent being with rights and a worthwhile life at some after birth while the anti-abortionists typically only give a damn about the baby as an independent being with rights and a worthwhile life up until birth. It's a sick society that can't see people as worthy of the single most fundamental human right at all times.

Last edited:

Oh, next excuse. Pro-life = anti-abortion. What a load of nonsense. Pro-life is PRO-LIFE. Think about it. Really. If I'm a "kook" because I can actually see what something says, then better to be a "kook" than to be whatever the hell it is people who think "pro-life" only equals anti-abortion.

This is the whole point of this thread. The point being that people call themselves pro-life when they're CLEARLY NOT.

Get over it you kook.
According to every single definition I found, pro life - anti abortion. Wake me up when Merriam Webster changes it. Your distorted understanding of the language and how to use it are completely irrelevant.

The ones that can afford an abortion in a wealthy country don't. The ones that can't kind of are. Again, the problem isn't keeping abortion illegal. The problem is ending demand for it. I'm not really sure why you're finding this to be such an impossible concept. We're not even arguing anymore. We're just restating the same points over and over at this point. If nobody wants a service then nobody will be buying the service. If you want to keep people from buying the service then make them stop wanting it.

This is the whole point of this thread. The point being that people call themselves pro-life when they're CLEARLY NOT.Get over it you kook.
I really can't explain it any better than this. It just nails everything I've spent 19 pages now trying to tell you people. The anti-abortion cause is about banning abortion. The pro-life cause is about exactly what frigidweirdo said above: wanting life to continue. That's a general statement. It includes life that happens to be in the fetal stage of development, which is why anti-abortion falls under it. The difference is that anti-abortion is narrow in scope. It's just concerned with keeping the baby from being aborted. Pro-life is larger and concerns itself with ensuring the mother has a sufficient quality of life to safely carry and birth her baby and the baby has the same level of protection and support outside the womb as she had within it.

To be totally honest with you, that's exactly why I find it about as hard to talk to other anti-abortion people. They tend to be mirror images of the other side. The pro-abortion people are only willing to acknowledge that the baby is an independent being with rights and a worthwhile life at some after birth while the anti-abortionists typically only give a damn about the baby as an independent being with rights and a worthwhile life up until birth. It's a sick society that can't see people as worthy of the single most fundamental human right at all times.
As I've said for 19 pages....you are pro abortion.

Get over it you kook.
According to every single definition I found, pro life - anti abortion. Wake me up when Merriam Webster changes it. Your distorted understanding of the language and how to use it are completely irrelevant.

So enough people say it and you can actually ignore the reality of what you're saying?

So, you think my view is irrelevant. That's fine. I think what you say is irrelevant too.

You think that if you pretend baby killing is "pro life" that will make it true. You are wrong. Baby killing and abusing women to facilitate it are not pro life.

Get over it you kook.

So enough people say it and you can actually ignore the reality of what you're saying?

So, you think my view is irrelevant. That's fine. I think what you say is irrelevant too.
Only one of us is irrelevant...and it's not me.

anti-execution

Ahh, no so fast my friend. For those who have been convicted and tried on just evidence for the wanton taking of life don't deserve life themselves. So, that leaves me with a question in the context of your post, are we executing children here in America? Some people deserve to die, most don't, including unborn children, with the exception of the mother of course.

pro-reform

What kind of reform?

anti-euthanasia

I'm sorry, but I couldn't sit by and watch my German Shepherd writhe in pain from bloat. He was old, and that euthanasia was an act of mercy. If a child of mine were in that kind of pain, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it, who am I to deny my child that one last act of mercy?

pro-healthcare

Eh, yeah, take care of your health I guess. But if you're referring to universal healthcare or a single payer system... those things do more to impede healthcare than to provide it.

anti-poverty

In what sense? Taking from others forcefully? Relying on others for charity? Or not letting lack of wealth stop you from achieving?

pro-welfare

A person's welfare shouldn't be reliant on the government. Your welfare is your own. If you are truly pro life, you will do anything to protect yours, too.

What happens when peace fails? Order must be brought to chaos. Simply put, there are times that instead of speaking softly, we use the big stick.

pro-internationalism

I'm not sure what this has to do with being pro life, Pedro.

anti-inequality

Therein lies the problem, equality is merely an illusion. No society in the history of mankind has been able to achieve true equality among their own citizens. True, we can fight for it, but it is a losing fight. It is like trying to make both poles of a magnet the same alignment. You will fail unceasingly. You can only give your children a better world to live in than you did.

pro-immigrant

All for it. But understand, we are anti-illegal immigration. However, if these illegals were "pro life," why would they illegally smuggle their children into a country knowing full well they could be prosecuted for a crime? The proverbial life is gone, and they spend their natural one running from the law.

anti-sexist

Can I ask what that has to do with protecting life? Correct me if I'm not understanding you correctly. Life goes on whether you're sexist or not. It makes you a fool, but it doesn't endanger your life or that of a child.

pro-family

All for it. And yes, family is essential to the health, welfare, and life of a child.

anti-racist

Racism... most of these issues you list deal with quality of life, and few with protecting it.

pro-social harmony

Once again, you can ensure all the quality of life for children you want, but what good is quality of life to an unborn child who was brutally aborted in his/her mother's womb? For a child to enjoy it, they must be living it.

You think that if you pretend baby killing is "pro life" that will make it true. You are wrong. Baby killing and abusing women to facilitate it are not pro life.
Can you show me where I've supported baby killing or abusing women, either in this thread or anywhere else?
Every post you've made where you've repeated all the fake justifications for baby killing. I pointed them out already.

Forum List

Back