Are the Pro-"Palestinian" People Ok With a Little Female Genital Shooting?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I mean, do the pro-"Palestinian" people think that shooting the genitals of their female hostages is ok? Maybe you think that just a little bit of this is ok? How much would be too much? Is it ok with a semi-automatic rifled, but not a fully auto rifle? I do not understand. Please, help me out here to understand your mentality. The Hamas people, who are largely supported by the mass of the so-called "Palestinian" Arabs, are clearly enthusiasts of inflicting both emotional and physical pain upon those Jews they take hostage, and their friends and families, by murder, rape, and torture, including blasting away at the women's genitals and cutting off their breasts. How barbaric! They jump up and down about how poorly they allege the "Palestinians" are treated by Israel, and are yet silent about this heinous atrocities that brought this matter to the forefront.

Imagine how the American revolutionary war would be viewed by history if George Washington had his men abduct Red Coats in the middle of the night, take them to a prison camp, and then rape them and cut their dicks off. Maybe for kicks he would have them stick a musket up the Brits' asses and pull the trigger. That would be pretty fucking sick. It would sully the revolution. Well, why is what Hamas doing not sullying the pro-"Palestinian" movement? Because their there is a difference between Hamas and "Palestinians? BULLSHIT!! If the "Palestinian" Arabs wanted to be taken seriously they would be trying as hard as possible to distance themselves from what Hamas did. But they are not. They are being obnoxiously anti-Israel. They also would have waited before taking to the streets after such a horrific attack so as not to create a nexus between their cause and the violence of Hamas.

Now, to be sure, some are protesting the bombs being dropped in Gaza. But honestly, what other reasonable response is there? Hamas caused the reprisal. They WANTED the reprisal. Hamas hides among civilians. When the citizens go south to avoid the bombings, Hamas goes south to use the citizens as shields. What kind of person does this? What kind of morality allows this? Hiding among the poor women and children, thereby putting them in harm's way. Those in Gaza should be glad that Israel is liberating them from Hamas. The "Palestinians" should rise up against Hamas and fight with the IDF to get rid of those thugs. But they are not doing this. Why is that?

Clearly, the "Palestinians" in Gaza have accepted and ratified the inhuman, horrific acts of violence and cruelty committed by Hamas on 10/7/2023. Any collateral damage to the "non-Hamas Palestinian innocent-as-the-driven-snow Arab occupier of Gaza" is simply the consequence of their choices. Fuck them. Let the bombs rain down all over Gaza until Hamas is decimated. From the river to the sea, watch the "Palestinians" flee.

I COULD NOT CARE LESS UNLESS INDEPENDENTLY SHOWN TO BE FACTUAL AND NOT JUST MORE PROPAGANDA .

IT HAS ALL THE TRAPPINGS OF FAKE NEWS ,
BUT EVEN IF TRUE SIMPLY DEFLECTS FROM THE REAL PURPOSES OF THE CONFLICT.
The type of reaction to stories like this are exactly the type that would be demanded in a Psy Op .

As usual , Rod, you are gullible and believe everything you see and read.
UK Telegraph and Guardian ( see Turdy Tainted) are the flagship UK intel media assets . I gave up buying the former 15 years ago -- that is about how far behind you are .

Caps unintended . Too lazy to re-type

Forum List

Back