Are you actually pro-life?

Abortion is a single-issue-stupid-voter subject. Focusing on that alone blinds one to the comprehensive understanding multiple issues.
Pedro is a fucking internationalist communist Russian trying to stir shit up from St.Petersburg, Russia in here. Pedro you have nothing at stake here go back to your dasha relax, get drunk on some Stolichnaya.
Voters had absolutely nothing to do with Roe V Wade. It was in the hands of an appointed Supreme Court.

Sort of like the nationally legalized same sex marriage debacle.
It has everything to do with candidates riding that horse pro or con. Single issue voters will go for that.

Politicians opinions on abortion or gay marriage are about as significant as a mosquito on an elephant's ass. They aren't running for U.S Supreme court justices. There's nothing they can do about Supreme Court decisions. But like they did in the GOP debates they do manage to eliminate themselves from being contenders for the nomination, much less from getting 200 miles from the White House by stating their personal opinions on these social issues.

For instance when Kelly asked Scott Walker about him being against an exception to the life of the mother over abortion. He went WHITE, and looked like a deer in the headlights. He has absolutely no chance what-so-ever of becoming the next POTUS. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Huckabee, are simply a waste of time right now for the same exact reason. WOMEN are not going to vote for them. Women are the majority voting block in this country today.

Personally, if I were running for any elected office, and someone asked me if I was pro-life or pro-choice, or for gay marriage, I would tell them that these are Supreme Court issues, nothing I can do anything about, and it's really no ones business what my personal opinion is. (But, it will take another 40 years for the Republican Party to figure out why they are accused of starting a war on women campaign or why they can't get elected at high level positions.)

You think that if you pretend baby killing is "pro life" that will make it true. You are wrong. Baby killing and abusing women to facilitate it are not pro life.
Can you show me where I've supported baby killing or abusing women, either in this thread or anywhere else?
Every post you've made where you've repeated all the fake justifications for baby killing. I pointed them out already.

So you have fake justifications for killing criminals, animals and anyone who sits on top of oil and isn't an American or American ally, yet you have a problem with "fake justifications" for abortions. Hmm....

Abortion is a single-issue-stupid-voter subject. Focusing on that alone blinds one to the comprehensive understanding multiple issues.
Pedro is a fucking internationalist communist Russian trying to stir shit up from St.Petersburg, Russia in here. Pedro you have nothing at stake here go back to your dasha relax, get drunk on some Stolichnaya.
Voters had absolutely nothing to do with Roe V Wade. It was in the hands of an appointed Supreme Court.

Sort of like the nationally legalized same sex marriage debacle.
It has everything to do with candidates riding that horse pro or con. Single issue voters will go for that.

Politicians opinions on abortion or gay marriage are about as significant as a mosquito on an elephant's ass. They aren't running for U.S Supreme court justices. There's nothing they can do about Supreme Court decisions. But like they did in the GOP debates they do manage to eliminate themselves from being contenders for the nomination, much less from getting 200 miles from the White House by stating their personal opinions on these social issues.

For instance when Kelly asked Scott Walker about him being against an exception to the life of the mother over abortion. He went WHITE, and looked like a deer in the headlights. He has absolutely no chance what-so-ever of becoming the next POTUS. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Huckabee, are simply waste of time right now for the same exact reason. WOMEN are not going to vote for them.

Personally, if I were running for any elected office, and someone asked me if I was pro-life or pro-choice, or for gay marriage, I would tell them that these are Supreme Court issues, nothing I can do anything about, and it's really no ones business what my personal opinion is. (But, it will take another 40 years for the Republican Party to figure out why they are accused of starting a war on women campaign or why they can't get elected at high level positions.)
Yes, well I don't expect you to be on that stage. And more women than men are anti abortion....so you're wrong about the significance to women as well. Abortion represents misogyny, baby killing, abuse and violent, painful death to the majority of female voters.

You think that if you pretend baby killing is "pro life" that will make it true. You are wrong. Baby killing and abusing women to facilitate it are not pro life.
Can you show me where I've supported baby killing or abusing women, either in this thread or anywhere else?
Every post you've made where you've repeated all the fake justifications for baby killing. I pointed them out already.

So you have fake justifications for killing criminals, animals and anyone who sits on top of oil and isn't an American or American ally, yet you have a problem with "fake justifications" for abortions. Hmm....
Is it happy hour??? Wtf are you gabbling about?

Is it happy hour??? Wtf are you gabbling about?

You're willingness to compartmentalise things, then vilify one while upholding the other and attacking anything that links the two is just painful to watch.

life, what is life? Just a fetus, apparently.

That is to say...anti life.

Did you look that one up in the dictionary?
Yes, and the definition was "pro choice".

We're talking "anti-life" here...... keep up.
Oh yes...also known as "pro choice"

Pro-choice means a lot of things too.

But then again the whole issue is one so the big boys with the money who control the politicians can have people fighting each other, doesn't matter what over, as long as it doesn't harm their monopoly of power.

Let's give them some titles that don't explain what they are in any way shape or form, and let them fight it out while we control everything.

You're doing a good job at keeping away from the issues that actually have a major impact.

Let's just get away from your mindless bickering.

The world have 7 billion people and rising fast, and you're worried about babies not being born.

What kind of reform?
Legal reform. Specifically reform geared towards ending execution as a punishment. If everyone has the right to live their life from its natural beginning at conception to its natural end with death, and nobody has the right to deprive another of that right, then how is it consistent to deem capital punishment okay?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't sit by and watch my German Shepherd writhe in pain from bloat. He was old, and that euthanasia was an act of mercy. If a child of mine were in that kind of pain, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it, who am I to deny my child that one last act of mercy?
In complete honesty I'm on the fence about this one. My biggest problem comes from the fact that there's often still a chance for recovery.

Eh, yeah, take care of your health I guess. But if you're referring to universal healthcare or a single payer system... those things do more to impede healthcare than to provide it.
It was a reference to both. We need to be working locally to expand accessibility and quality of affordable healthcare, especially in chronically underserved areas. A universal healthcare system would seem to me like the exact kind of thing that would offer support to even larger numbers of people otherwise incapable of affording regular medical care. Why would that be counterproductive?

In what sense? Taking from others forcefully? Relying on others for charity? Or not letting lack of wealth stop you from achieving?
Anti-poverty as in supportive of measures to reduce the breadth and severity of poverty in society. Generous welfare. Universal healthcare coverage. Free job training and public works investment. Raising taxes, especially corporate and on the highest earning brackets, to pay for all of this.

A person's welfare shouldn't be reliant on the government. Your welfare is your own. If you are truly pro life, you will do anything to protect yours, too.
People shouldn't have to be, no, but that's what we have right now: a little over five out of every hundred people in this country relying on a government check just to help get them through the month. I'm not saying it should remain that way indefinitely, but I am saying that becoming independent takes time and people have to eat. Even if we do manage to drop unemployment levels, we're still going to need a strong safety net for the inevitable falls and all the people who will never be able to support themselves, such as the elderly and severely disabled.

What happens when peace fails? Order must be brought to chaos. Simply put, there are times that instead of speaking softly, we use the big stick.
Non-lethal weaponry and drones immediately come to mind.

I'm not sure what this has to do with being pro life, Pedro.
Democratic peace theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Diplomacy really does act to prevent war in many cases.

Therein lies the problem, equality is merely an illusion. No society in the history of mankind has been able to achieve true equality among their own citizens. True, we can fight for it, but it is a losing fight. It is like trying to make both poles of a magnet the same alignment. You will fail unceasingly. You can only give your children a better world to live in than you did.
We are a more equal society than we were last century. The color of your skin matters somewhat less in general. The sex you were born as doesn't overtly limit your choice of profession and lifestyle. We'll probably never achieve total equality, no, but it's worth fighting for in the name of improving the quality of human life.

All for it. But understand, we are anti-illegal immigration. However, if these illegals were "pro life," why would they illegally smuggle their children into a country knowing full well they could be prosecuted for a crime? The proverbial life is gone, and they spend their natural one running from the law.
Because it's worth the risk considering the place they fled. Living on the run here is better than living there and spending every day wondering when the cartels will force your children to smuggle drugs for them and every night wondering if a hit squad will target your house while you sleep.

Can I ask what that has to do with protecting life? Correct me if I'm not understanding you correctly. Life goes on whether you're sexist or not. It makes you a fool, but it doesn't endanger your life or that of a child.
It has broad effects, both on children and adults. I could get into them in a separate conversation.

Racism... most of these issues you list deal with quality of life, and few with protecting it.
Racism affects your quality of life if you're white. It's often a deciding factor in your personal safety if not. Think about how many deaths you wouldn't have heard about this year if non-white people could walk around in public without the risk of being murdered in cold blood by the exact same people they're paying to protect them?

Once again, you can ensure all the quality of life for children you want, but what good is quality of life to an unborn child who was brutally aborted in his/her mother's womb? For a child to enjoy it, they must be living it.
A harmonious society doesn't have riots. It doesn't have as rife poverty, substance abuse, or domestic violence. Those are all quality of life issues that can and do kill people even if abortion didn't.

Last edited:
That is to say...anti life.

Did you look that one up in the dictionary?
Yes, and the definition was "pro choice".

We're talking "anti-life" here...... keep up.
Oh yes...also known as "pro choice"

Pro-choice means a lot of things too.

But then again the whole issue is one so the big boys with the money who control the politicians can have people fighting each other, doesn't matter what over, as long as it doesn't harm their monopoly of power.

Let's give them some titles that don't explain what they are in any way shape or form, and let them fight it out while we control everything.

You're doing a good job at keeping away from the issues that actually have a major impact.

Let's just get away from your mindless bickering.

The world have 7 billion people and rising fast, and you're worried about babies not being born.
I don't justify government sanctioned human rights violations no matter what the population. That's what makes me pro life, and you a negative eugenics baby killing pig.

When you quote and respond at length to yourself, it's time for me to say sayonara you self aggrandizing fruit loop.

What, where I admitted that they make good points about hypocrisy on our side and called for us to fix it? I'm still waiting on you to show me where I justified killing babies there.

I don't justify government sanctioned human rights violations no matter what the population. That's what makes me pro life, and you a negative eugenics baby killing pig.

Only rights don't exist for the unborn. Hmm..... Because they're not born.

Many people who are anti-abortion are also anti-gay marriage. They don't give a stuff about human rights.

Many people who are anti-abortion are also anti-gay marriage. They don't give a stuff about human rights.
Many anti-abortion people don't realize how many gay couples would be more than happy to adopt if they could.

Irrelevant Ted herring. Stick to the subject, baby killer.

Many anti-abortion people don't realize how many gay couples would be more than happy to adopt if they could.
No, we're aware of the pervs who are in the baby market. Another reason to step up protection for children.

Ah, so we have to stick to things only you're comfortable with.

How many babies have I killed exactly?

Your use of insults is just showing that you really don't have much of an argument at all.

Your use of insults is just showing that you really don't have much of an argument at all.
Actually they show to what degree I hold you in disdain. And I make my points just fine. Your take on it counts for nothing.

Baby killer is a term of endearment reserved for those dedicated souls who seek death for children, and abuse, assault and death for their mothers, in abbatoirs not fit to butcher sheep in.

It's not so much staying in my comfort zone, which is quite inclusive, as it is sticking to the subject.

Forum List

Back