How many of you actually PAID your wedding guests to attend?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
One has got to hand it to Trump for being both more honest than most in his depravities, and for being a bombastic blowhard when he admitted that the reason why he donated to the Clintons is so that they would attend his wedding.

On a bit more serious note, I also “love” Trump for openly admitting what we have long known…..Politicians can be easily bought and, apparently, Trump buys them cheap and by the dozens.

One has got to hand it to Trump for being both more honest than most in his depravities, and for being a bombastic blowhard when he admitted that the reason why he donated to the Clintons is so that they would attend his wedding.

On a bit more serious note, I also “love” Trump for openly admitting what we have long known…..Politicians can be easily bought and, apparently, Trump buys them cheap and by the dozens.
So Hillary and Bill are just day workers or temps? :eusa_whistle:

Why would you not even notice the other side of the coin? How depraved do you need to be that someones donations mean so much to you they can actually demand your presence for anything? That sounds like a prostitute to me. Tells you where to be, how to dress and how you're going to position yourself for the fucking that was paid for. The Clinton's are whores who will do anything for anyone as long as they get paid.

I'm not sure what's worse. The fact Trump had the power to demand the Clinton's attend his wedding or that the Clinton's had no choice other than do what he told them to.

• Banned
The Clinton's are whores who will do anything for anyone as long as they get paid.

I'm not sure what's worse. The fact Trump had the power to demand the Clinton's attend his wedding or that the Clinton's had no choice other than do what he told them to.

I'm NO fan of the Clintons and perhaps the label of "whores" is not too far off.......but in following the analogy, I'd also label Trump as a "pimp."

Forum List

Back