Zone1 A woman's life and body are her own. And aborted children are better off than necessarily mistreated children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has said anything about your sex life. In this day, there are contraceptives, prophylactics, and plan B pills. And still you cling to the idea that MURDER is somehow acceptable and you want to blame it on your sex drive. LMAO. Excuses, excuses, but please don't bother you with responsibility--Is that it?
not everyone has the income, or wits about them on an unexpected party night, or the ability to defend against rape or incest attacks, to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. or they can't afford a trip to an abortion clinic in time.
in ALL such cases, my initial arguments are *exactly* the right ones to win this entire debate here.
the state must always do the least amount of harm to prevent large scale harm first, small scale harm second.
and by that logic, abortion is far less intrusive than your armed morality police you seem to want to act like the Taliban of the Republican Party.

Last edited:
LAWS WE CAN *ALL* AGREE ON ONLY, EH! NOT JUST SOME LARGE-MINORITY'S LAWS.
The laws I’m talking about weren’t made by men; they were installed in our hearts, minds, and souls when our speck was created, millennia ago.

Far too many of us have forgotten or knowingly ignore them. That’s why our society, our species and our entire world are falling apart around us.

The laws I’m talking about weren’t made by men; they were installed in our hearts, minds, and souls when our speck was created, millennia ago.

Far too many of us have forgotten or knowingly ignore them. That’s why our society, our species and our entire world are falling apart around us.
They were made by a small group of people no doubt, and then got adopted by the Republican Party at some point, who turned into a vote attraction topic (or so it seems).
and it's time for your view to get challenged a little here tonight people.

at least consider what i had to say here properly over the course of the rest of your life.
and acknowledge, to yourself and maybe your closest loved ones only perhaps, that you might have been wrong entirely to want to oppress others, that you tried that for -in-hind-sight- improperly founded reasons. and then just stay away from this topic or whatever. that would be enough.

one more thing before i let this well-spoken thread go into the limelight (nice summary of your viewpoints and discussion strategies, pro-lifers, i'll give you that) :
the abortion laws that i propose here, (regulation of the industry and the adoption by all local hospitals of abortion services), should be installed at the national level i think, rather than the state level.

A woman's life and body are her own.​

That's right. Except that a child growing IN her body is NOT her life and is NOT part of her body other than drawing blood and nutrients from through an umbilical cord. Once the child is born or aborted, no part of the woman's body is missing or lost.

And aborted children are better off than necessarily mistreated children.​

Have you asked any aborted children their opinion on that? I've yet to ever meet an adult who feels that had their mother aborted them, that was her right which they fully supported never having lived. But nice for you to have made that decision for other people. Even mistreated children usually grow up to be happy adults preferring life.

just because your biological drive for sexual lust is set (a bit) lower than average, doesn't mean that people in general don't have a strong drive towards jumping in bed with a lover at least twice per week, especially when they're young.
for that mutual and hights-of-love orgasm that is still best enjoyed au-naturale and in full bloom. just because you have narrow views of sex, that doesn't mean you can impose your worldviews on everyone else, you (all) hear!
this is one of the main reasons the Church got kicked out of politics. they forced people to live under very old rules. same as you are trying to do.
so no votes for pro-life candidates, please.
voting for them is dictatorial.

and while yes, these days you can rely on pregnancy-preventing products, these still have to be purchased at a price.
a price which not everyone is able to afford. same for the prices related to *raising* children.

face it : regulating sexual choice patterns is far more intrusive and protest-invoking than regulated abortion.
Just because you have a heightened sex drive and want to have sex twice a week does not mean that you should risk a pregnancy when you have no intention of being a father or mother. Women can take contraceptives, men can wear condoms and there are lots of ways to have an orgasm or an ejaculation without risking procreation. If you can't afford protection of any kind (which I highly doubt) then don't take chances.

They were made by a small group of people no doubt
No. They were created by the cosmic force that created this entire universe.
and it's time for your view to get challenged a little here tonight people
Careful. Where I come from challenges are always to the death and there are no rules about how nasty the fight can get.
at least consider what i had to say here properly over the course of the rest of your life.and acknowledge, to yourself and maybe your closest loved ones only perhaps, that you might have been wrong entirely to want to oppress others, that you tried that for -in-hind-sight- improperly founded reasons. and then just stay away from this topic or whatever. that would be enough
I have no power to oppress anyone or any desire to. I simply seek a decent world to live quietly and peaceably in with as little contact with the rest of you scum as possible. Unfortunately your disgusting, immoral and valueless lives infringe on my simple desire to be left alone.

My views do not change. Ever. If they’re wing then I’ll willingly and gladly take my punishment from the cosmic power when my soul is judged.

Clean Debate Zone is not the right place to roll-out your theories about fetus reincarnation. At the very minimum - write an Opost that doesn't bait the other side. Closed. It's ALREADY not capable of being cleaned to Zone 1 rules before the end of the 2nd page.

Suggest you try Gen Discuss or if you really want conflict -- one of the Taunting forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back