Zone1 A woman's life and body are her own. And aborted children are better off than necessarily mistreated children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
what amazes me[1] by far the most in the whole abortion-vs-pro-life 'debates'[2] in the US, that are in full swing at the moment :

why can't you people just regulate abortion?
a woman who is for *whatever* reason unable to raise a child well, *should* be given the option to abort that child, in a local hospital.
you pro-lifers have no right to interfere in that process, with your 'old' moral value set and world-views (several hundred years old at least).
God is wise enough to grant the souls of the aborted children another shot at life in the mortal coil soon. they were on the list to have a 'real' life!

[1] a Dutch man living under the comfort and joys of government-sponsored, government-arranged abortion standards
[2] endless cycles of verbal warring and protest warring over at-best temporary (decades timescales, but still) government policies; a true 'tractor severely stuck in the mud' story really, like so many in current politics.

Last edited:
*that's* your reply?
well, it's also a shame you weren't made smarter than you appear here.

I'm smart enough not to claim that killing is doing the victims a favor.

Hitler did that - said that Jews would be happier when dead. Of course there are a LOT of parallels between Hitler's death camps and the pro-abortion cult.

what amazes me[1] by far the most in the whole abortion-vs-pro-life 'debates'[2] in the US, that are in full swing at the moment :
I agree. There shouldn’t be any debate - murder of innocent human beings should never be acceptable anywhere in the world.

I mean, we should “regulate” it out of existence by banning it as murder.

a woman who is for *whatever* reason unable to raise a child well, *should* be given the option to abort that child, in a local hospital.
No. Absurd. Why not just shoot anyone who you want to for any reason?

you pro-lifers have no right to interfere in that process
Yeah, we do. Don’t murder other innocent human beings, how about?

God is wise enough to grant the souls of the aborted children another shot at life in the mortal coil soon. they were on the list to have a 'real' life!
Even if one could be certain of the existence of any god, secular law here in the real world requires justice for murder victims. If a god is real AND you are right that abortion is fine with “god,” then abortionist scum and their clients can die in prison and then not have any afterlife consequences for their killings.

are you pro-lifers gonna raise all those children with *your* own money and time and effort?
coz i've never seen or heard of you lining up for adopting rape and incest offspring for instance.

if no, then just accept the fact that you got no rights anymore to dictate what other people do with *their* efforts, and time and money expenditures.

I agree. There shouldn’t be any debate - murder of innocent human beings should never be acceptable anywhere in the world.

I mean, we should “regulate” it out of existence by banning it as murder.

No. Absurd. Why not just shoot anyone who you want to for any reason?

Yeah, we do. Don’t murder other innocent human beings, how about?

Even if one could be certain of the existence of any god, secular law here in the real world requires justice for murder victims. If a god is real AND you are right that abortion is fine with “god,” then abortionist scum and their clients can die in prison and then not have any afterlife consequences for their killings.
abortion is not murder. we're talking about a fetus or a pre-born or a post-born in the case of severe medical ailments upon birth.

why is it not murder? coz 'murder' is a word reserved for those who can already think about the world. who can walk, basically.
it does not apply to the molecular, biological little machines in rapid growth that we call fetusses and pre-borns.

and by *regulating* it, you can ensure at a proper medical level that the fetus or preborn being aborted feels no pain.

I'm smart enough not to claim that killing is doing the victims a favor.

Hitler did that - said that Jews would be happier when dead. Of course there are a LOT of parallels between Hitler's death camps and the pro-abortion cult.
see previous comment.
and congratulations.. you're the first to ever compare me to Hitler.
i'm 45 at the time of writing this :p

you pro-lifers have no right to interfere in that process, with your 'old' moral value set and world-views
A woman who lays with a man must accept that she may become “with child” regardless of their attempts to keep it from happening.

Life comes with complications, consequences, and unexpected events. The attempt to avoid the consequences AFTER personal choices have been made shows a lack of morals and character.

you pro-lifers have no right to interfere in that process, with your 'old' moral value set and world-views (several hundred years old at least).

[1] a Dutch man living under the comfort and joys of government-sponsored, government-arranged abortion standards
[2] endless cycles of verbal warring and protest warring over at-best temporary (decades timescales, but still) government policies; a true 'tractor severely stuck in the mud' story really, like so many in current politics.
if women are so concerned about control of their bodies how are they getting knocked up

are you pro-lifers gonna raise all those children with *your* own money and time and effort?
coz i've never seen or heard of you lining up for adopting rape and incest offspring for instance.

if no, then just accept the fact that you got no rights anymore to dictate what other people do with *their* efforts, and time and money expenditures.

We do.

Who do you think pays the taxes that provides all the welfare?

The pro-death, pro-abortion cult demands no end of appeals for the most dastardly or criminals - but will never consider due process before killing the most innocent and defenseless in society.

A woman who lays with a man must accept that she may become “with child” regardless of their attempts to keep it from happening.

Life comes with complications, consequences, and unexpected events. The attempt to avoid the consequences AFTER personal choices have been made shows a lack of morals and character.

if women are so concerned about control of their bodies how are they getting knocked up

just because your biological drive for sexual lust is set (a bit) lower than average, doesn't mean that people in general don't have a strong drive towards jumping in bed with a lover at least twice per week, especially when they're young.
for that mutual and hights-of-love orgasm that is still best enjoyed au-naturale and in full bloom. just because you have narrow views of sex, that doesn't mean you can impose your worldviews on everyone else, you (all) hear!
this is one of the main reasons the Church got kicked out of politics. they forced people to live under very old rules. same as you are trying to do.
so no votes for pro-life candidates, please.
voting for them is dictatorial.

and while yes, these days you can rely on pregnancy-preventing products, these still have to be purchased at a price.
a price which not everyone is able to afford. same for the prices related to *raising* children.

face it : regulating sexual choice patterns is far more intrusive and protest-invoking than regulated abortion.

There are plenty of folks who would adopt a baby no matter how it was conceived. Stop lying.

just because your biological drive for sexual lust is set (a bit) lower than average, doesn't mean that people in general don't have a strong drive towards jumping in bed with a lover at least twice per week, especially when they're young.
for that mutual and hights-of-love orgasm that is still best enjoyed au-naturale and in full bloom. just because you have narrow views of sex, that doesn't mean you can impose your worldviews on everyone else, you (all) hear!
this is one of the main reasons the Church got kicked out of politics. they forced people to live under very old rules. same as you are trying to do.
so no votes for pro-life candidates, please.
voting for them is dictatorial.

and while yes, these days you can rely on pregnancy-preventing products, these still have to be purchased at a price.
a price which not everyone is able to afford. same for the prices related to *raising* children.

face it : regulating sexual choice patterns is far more intrusive and protest-invoking than regulated abortion.

Dude, buy a condom

Abortion is not the only form of birth control.

just because you have narrow views of sex, that doesn't mean you can impose your worldviews on everyone else, you (all) hear!
It’s not about my view of anything. It’s about the Universal concepts of Right and Wrong…

Fuck all you want. Just be prepared to accept the potential consequences of that fucking.
his is one of the main reasons the Church got kicked out of politics. they forced people to live under very old rules. same as you are trying to do
I don’t do church or any form of organized religion. I haven’t in more than two decades. I believe in Morals and Values, not Religion.
face it : regulating sexual choice patterns is far more intrusive and protest-invoking than regulated abortion
Law and Order, as the physical manifestations of Right and Wrong and intended to be intrusive. That’s the point.

No one has said anything about your sex life. In this day, there are contraceptives, prophylactics, and plan B pills. And still you cling to the idea that MURDER is somehow acceptable and you want to blame it on your sex drive. LMAO. Excuses, excuses, but please don't bother you with responsibility--Is that it?

It’s not about my view of anything. It’s about the Universal concepts of Right and Wrong…

Fuck all you want. Just be prepared to accept the potential consequences of that fucking.

I don’t do church or any form of organized religion. I haven’t in more than two decades. I believe in Morals and Values, not Religion.

Law and Order, as the physical manifestations of Right and Wrong and intended to be intrusive. That’s the point.
LAWS WE CAN *ALL* AGREE ON ONLY, EH! NOT JUST SOME LARGE-MINORITY'S LAWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back