Are we too far gone?

Perhaps

But LOTS of conservatives do NOT!

The fact that I can read (on this message board EVERY DAY) attacks on gays by conservatives is a pretty good indication that MOST conservatives would create LAWS against homosexuals first chance they get.

The people still supporting CRIMINALIZING pot smokers are MOSTLY conservatives.

And there are many conservatives who voice their belief that America IS a "christian nation" and the bible should be the basis of law in the USA.

Pence believes that
Roy Moore believes that
Rush limbaugh believes that
Hannity believes that
Oreilly believes that
Beck believes that

Do you care about THAT?
Actually, this forum does not attack gays. Left wing politics has you thinking that way because they say that any disagreement with them is right wing hatred.

You'll never find any right wing talk show host attacking gay people. Sorry, it just doesnt happen. Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay. It's their christian values, and that doesnt make than wrong, it just makes them opposed to that idea.

People are so quick to trash Christian's for their beliefs, as if they are horrible people, yet gay people are allowed to do whatever they want and it's ok. If gay people are allowed to have their say, why cant Christian's? Are you saying the gay community has more rights?

Just because someone doesnt approve of the homosexual lifestyle doesnt make them a bad person. Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people. You can still like them as a person, and disagree with their lifestyle.
Do gays say they don’t think you should have rights they have? You don’t see the difference.

You people think gays are going to hell. Don’t sugar coat it.

First he says:

“Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay.”

Then 4 sentences later….

"Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people.”

Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

What right wing talk host is trying to force their beliefs on you? They dont agree that gay marriage should be the law, but you dont see them out there advocating congress to ban gay marriage.
Glenn Beck had an entire rally on the mall in DC about his beliefs. Politicians were there… you know the guys who make public policies. What would you call that?

Realize, these talk show hosts are not trying to force you to believe or accept anything, they are just stating their opinion, but you can be sure that the gay community are doing their best to force everyone else to accept their lifestyle.

So, my statement still stands. One community will use the law and the media to try and force people to accept them, the other is simply just giving their opinion.

Force you to accept them? What are you being forced to do sonny?

Those who support marriage equality (as I do) think the State shouldn’t have to bless your marriage before you can get the benefits that heterosexual couples receive. Whether you accept it or not….nobody cares except you.
It sounds good what you typed, but Hetero marriage is in terrible shape. Cheapest way to raise children and people need to stick together longer because of it. We seem to screw over our kids even when we spout differently. The Kavanaugh hearings told us all the state of our nation. He may not even be a conservative anyway. Watching those extremist feminists freak out was insane. I am not a prude, but we have elevated the act of sex over love or responsibility for our ways. This can not last. With virtual and reality and sex robots advancing, within a decade or two it will all be moot anyway.

Actually, this forum does not attack gays. Left wing politics has you thinking that way because they say that any disagreement with them is right wing hatred.

You'll never find any right wing talk show host attacking gay people. Sorry, it just doesnt happen. Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay. It's their christian values, and that doesnt make than wrong, it just makes them opposed to that idea.

People are so quick to trash Christian's for their beliefs, as if they are horrible people, yet gay people are allowed to do whatever they want and it's ok. If gay people are allowed to have their say, why cant Christian's? Are you saying the gay community has more rights?

Just because someone doesnt approve of the homosexual lifestyle doesnt make them a bad person. Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people. You can still like them as a person, and disagree with their lifestyle.
Do gays say they don’t think you should have rights they have? You don’t see the difference.

You people think gays are going to hell. Don’t sugar coat it.

First he says:

“Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay.”

Then 4 sentences later….

"Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people.”

Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

What right wing talk host is trying to force their beliefs on you? They dont agree that gay marriage should be the law, but you dont see them out there advocating congress to ban gay marriage.
Glenn Beck had an entire rally on the mall in DC about his beliefs. Politicians were there… you know the guys who make public policies. What would you call that?

Realize, these talk show hosts are not trying to force you to believe or accept anything, they are just stating their opinion, but you can be sure that the gay community are doing their best to force everyone else to accept their lifestyle.

So, my statement still stands. One community will use the law and the media to try and force people to accept them, the other is simply just giving their opinion.

Force you to accept them? What are you being forced to do sonny?

Those who support marriage equality (as I do) think the State shouldn’t have to bless your marriage before you can get the benefits that heterosexual couples receive. Whether you accept it or not….nobody cares except you.
It sounds good what you typed, but Hetero marriage is in terrible shape. Cheapest way to raise children and people need to stick together longer because of it. We seem to screw over our kids even when we spout differently. The Kavanaugh hearings told us all the state of our nation. He may not even be a conservative anyway. Watching those extremist feminists freak out was insane. I am not a prude, but we have elevated the act of sex over love or responsibility for our ways. This can not last. With virtual and reality and sex robots advancing, within a decade or two it will all be moot anyway.

Sex Robots...
giphy.gif

If Heterosexual marriage is in "terrible shape"...it isn't because homosexuals are getting married.

I wouldn’t throw dirt on the US just yet.

However…

"As 10,000 baby boomers retire each day into the embrace of the entitlement state, rapid economic growth becomes more imperative and, because of the increasing weight of the state, more difficult to maintain. Entitlement spending and the cost of servicing the surging national debt increasingly crowd out rival claims on scarce public resources, including those for basic science. Because it is politically expedient to sacrifice the future, which does not vote, to the consumption of government services by those who do, America is eating its seed corn.”

—George F. Will
Are you suggesting the baby boomers are moving into entitlement? I wouldn't say that's a fair assumption if that is what you are saying.
I imagine Mr. Will was talking about the seniors who are dependent upon social security and the like. Most people on Social Security are in part supported by those working today paying into the system.

His point is correct that only a growing economy can sustain the Social Security model.
Well, that's only because our government has plundered the SS trust. Had they not, SS would still be working as intended. But you are right, those on ss today are being paid by those who are paying in today, but that is not the fault of those senior citizens.

I wouldn’t throw dirt on the US just yet.

However…

"As 10,000 baby boomers retire each day into the embrace of the entitlement state, rapid economic growth becomes more imperative and, because of the increasing weight of the state, more difficult to maintain. Entitlement spending and the cost of servicing the surging national debt increasingly crowd out rival claims on scarce public resources, including those for basic science. Because it is politically expedient to sacrifice the future, which does not vote, to the consumption of government services by those who do, America is eating its seed corn.”

—George F. Will
Are you suggesting the baby boomers are moving into entitlement? I wouldn't say that's a fair assumption if that is what you are saying.
I imagine Mr. Will was talking about the seniors who are dependent upon social security and the like. Most people on Social Security are in part supported by those working today paying into the system.

His point is correct that only a growing economy can sustain the Social Security model.
Well, that's only because our government has plundered the SS trust. Had they not, SS would still be working as intended. But you are right, those on ss today are being paid by those who are paying in today, but that is not the fault of those senior citizens.

Again neither I nor Mr. Will said it was.

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.
Not even close, in another few presidential cycles the aging RWNJs will be mostly gone and things will level out.
--------------------------------------------------- Crep might be correct . After we 'OLD Americans are gone there will be no more Americans in any great number and you millenials , trannies , hip hoppers , dopers and druggies will be MORE free to really slide into the Gutter . Thanks for your post number 6 Crep .

This is actually equally Republican's faults, they did nothing as the U.S.A was being filled with Liberal Immigrants & the heads of our youths were being filled with Liberal propaganda from the Public Education system, Hollywood, the Media & the Music industry etc. etc.
Don't blame yourself, good always triumphs over evil in the end.

I mean seriously, you conservitards are real big on "goD's plan" aren't you? Do you really think hiS plan is for us to be a nation of gun-toting paranoid violence-prone bigots cowering behind a wall?

I don't even believe in him and I'm pretty sure if he was real that wouldn't be what he had in mind.

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/are-we-too-far-gone.731576/page-20

This is actually equally Republican's faults, they did nothing as the U.S.A was being filled with Liberal Immigrants & the heads of our youths were being filled with Liberal propaganda from the Public Education system, Hollywood, the Media & the Music industry etc. etc.

I mean seriously, you conservitards are real big on "goD's plan" aren't you? Do you really think hiS plan is for us to be a nation of gun-toting paranoid violence-prone bigots cowering behind a wall?

I don't even believe in him and I'm pretty sure if he was real that wouldn't be what he had in mind.
--------------------------------------------- self protection and defense against Diseased invaders armed with disease , foreign thinking and social ideas has nothing to do with GOD Crep .

IN THE END he says , I'm only looking for about 10 - 15 or a few more years Crep .

--------------------------------------------- self protection and defense against Diseased invaders armed with disease , foreign thinking and social ideas has nothing to do with GOD Crep .
Except that crap is mostly made up.

Lmao @ "foreign thinking" btw.

Talk about xenophobia......

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.
Not even close, in another few presidential cycles the aging RWNJs will be mostly gone and things will level out.
--------------------------------------------------- Crep might be correct . After we 'OLD Americans are gone there will be no more Americans in any great number and you millenials , trannies , hip hoppers , dopers and druggies will be MORE free to really slide into the Gutter . Thanks for your post number 6 Crep .

So, good equates to eradicating White American culture & Replacing it with a variety of Third-World riff-raffs?

Theres absolutely no evidence that the typical Hispanics replacing us are equal to us in terms of Intelligence, Productivity, or Lawfulness.

None the less, you & your ilk insist that the Destruction of White America, bit by bit is some kind of heroic act.

Maybe you're the evil & the idots, after-all.

So, good equates to eradicating White American culture & Replacing it with a variety of Third-World riff-raffs?

Theres absolutely no evidence that the typical Hispanics replacing us are equal to us in terms of Intelligence, Productivity, or Lawfulness.

None the less, you & your ilk insist that the Destruction of White America, bit by bit is some kind of heroic act.

Well no. Bigotry is always evil.

So, it's somehow worse to have bigoted opinions than to erase an entire peoples heritage off the entire Planet?

You have a warped, sadistic & control freak Globalist form of thought pattern.

You're the evil, and always will be.

So, it's somehow worse to have bigoted opinions than to erase an entire peoples heritage off the entire Planet?

Only you bigots think anyone is trying to "erase an entire people's heritage off the planet".

Time to wake up.

Only you bigots think anyone is trying to "erase an entire people's heritage off the planet".

Time to wake up.

Whether by chance, or by planned force... It's heading that way.

People have been forcibly assimilated to extinction before our eyes, & NO ONE GAVE 2 SHITS.

I made such a thread, see below.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

why would any American want foreign and unamerican thinking and influence in the USA . As example , Guilty until proven innocent is the law in some foreign countries and its coming to the USA as many millennials approve of the concept [see Kavanaugh hearings] . 'sharia law' is the way things are done in some foreign countries and USA has people that want 'sharia law ' in the USA . Disarming the citizens is the rule of law in Most foreign countries and dummies want disarming of citizens in the USA . Freedom of Speech is outlawed or heavily policed in most foreign countries . And Mordida is how a person deals with government at all levels in 'mexico' for example . That's enough examples but there are more . Anyway , why would a REAL American want to bring that kind of 'foreign' thinking and influence into the USA Crep ??

Time to wake up.

People have been forcibly assimilated to extinction before our eyes, & NO ONE GAVE 2 SHITS.

Yeah, no. Making a thread out of bullshit does not mean it isn't still bullshit.

Time to wake up.

Yeah, no. Making a thread out of bullshit does not mean it isn't still bullshit.

See, you don't care about extinct cultures, because you're EVIL.

Time to wake up.

You're hilarious!

Nobody is trying to extinguish your culture.

Stop listening to rwnj radio.

Time to wake up.

sobie-----YOU care about extinct cultures?

Time to wake up.

You're hilarious!

Nobody is trying to extinguish your culture.

Stop listening to rwnj radio.

Well, you certainly don't care if our culture goes down the tubes, or not.

Isn't that a form of Psychopathy?

Forum List

Back