why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.

You know, when starting with a false assumption your results will be poor.

Pay for the wall and let's get back to work. Or at least compromise with eliminating sanctuary cities and paying for aggressive ICE enforcement on illegals already here. Start with where they work and fine the employers heavily.

We don’t hate government. We just hate regressives when they use it for tyranny.

They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.

That might carry weight if it was not coming from one of the most unprincipled immature posters here. As it is you're more like sit, stay, roll over material.

We don’t hate government. We just hate regressives when they use it for tyranny.

Lol! That’s rich . Cons only care about the 2nd amendment and wipe there ass with the rest of the constitution.

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.

That might carry weight if it was not coming from one of the most unprincipled immature posters here. As it is you're more like sit, stay, roll over material.
But see, I have an actual history of criticizing democrats and leftwing policy. I’m not going to pretend that Dems are as despicable as republicans, but I certainly acknowledge when I think they are way off base.

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

Oh yeah . No lazy bums in the military? But lazy bums in the Fed work force?

How does that make any sense?

You know, when starting with a false assumption your results will be poor.

Pay for the wall and let's get back to work. Or at least compromise with eliminating sanctuary cities and paying for aggressive ICE enforcement on illegals already here. Start with where they work and fine the employers heavily.
I would suggest most are employed by individuals.

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.

hated by the GOPers....

No, used by the uncaring Dems.

But you are ok with "conservatives" using the government for tyranny.

why is that?

hated by the GOPers....

No, used by the uncaring Dems.

Have you not read the threads on this forum, Fed employees are hated by the GOPers on this forum

I don't despise government workers. SOME of them are necessary. I just think there are way too many doing things that were never intended for government to do in the U.S.

I also think our military is way to large, and costly. So while I do support the military, I think we could spend a lot less. Also, as the military is essential to our national security, they are not affected by shutdowns.

What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

Forum List

Back