Are we too far gone?

Only you bigots think anyone is trying to "erase an entire people's heritage off the planet".

Time to wake up.

Whether by chance, or by planned force... It's heading that way.

People have been forcibly assimilated to extinction before our eyes, & NO ONE GAVE 2 SHITS.

I made such a thread, see below.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Yeah, no. Making a thread out of bullshit does not mean it isn't still bullshit.

See, you don't care about extinct cultures, because you're EVIL.
You're hilarious!

Nobody is trying to extinguish your culture.

Stop listening to rwnj radio.

Well, you certainly don't care if our culture goes down the tubes, or not.

Isn't that a form of Psychopathy?

"our culture"???? is crepitus another pierogi face?

we won't begin to heal until we get rid of the orange cancer.

& he is a cancer.

I feel the same about Obama and 90% of the demrat party. If it matters I also feel that way about 70% of the GOP.

lol... obama isn't putin's bitch. & 70 or 90% of the (D)s aren't russian complaisant pussies.

Neither is trump, at least we dont know it yet. But that doesnt stop these hate filled left wing talk shows from spouting it every single day, and you folks believe it.

Day one when the media reported possible collusion, the left didnt wait for any evidence, trump was guilty.

If Mueller report comes out and exonerates trump, the left will not accept it, they will say the investigation was rigged, or that mueller was gotten to.

there's just too much that says he's involved somehow. too bad, so sad you refuse to see what is b4 your very eyes. how many more of trump's associates hafta get busted b4 you put 2 & 2 together? & just wait till the house starts up their investigations again & have them televised so the public can see & hear the truth? . btw--- IF mueller says trump is innocent, then ya... mueller will be believed.

Your delusions affect me not one tiny bit.

I have noticed, however, that republicans often accuse others of thing they are guilty of themselves.

Oh, like accusing everyone of being a Russian?

Is that the case here? Are you a Russian troll working at the "internet research agency"? Pasty-faced and weak from too much borscht and too little sunlight, wasting away in a bare cubicle, trying to earn your next hit of krokodile?

:rofl:

There you go tyke..

You can't make this shit up.

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.

What is this bullshit? Where did you get so much time to whine during the fall?

Obviously you vote for Trump and get GUNS make KIDS, lots of them. The coming war is not going to fight itself. There will be a united country only after the war, with the anti-Americans defeated.

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.
Rubbish.

The Republic will continue to exist AS a republic long after your great-great-great-grandchildren have lived-out their lives.

Other than foreign provocateur-trolls and wing-nuts on both sides, the vast majority of Americans are Union Men, through-and-through.

True, but the majority of the country is no longer American in just a few years.

The GOP was initiated in 1854, in Saint Paul, MN.

The first GOP POTUS was elected in 1860.

THAT GOP POTUS was happy to foist a Civil War upon the US.

THAT GOP POTUS paid the ultimate price for his stupidity & arrogance.

Here we are, nearly 160 years later & the GOP hasn't learned shit.

They still wanna tell everyone else how to run their fvcking lives.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Seems that someone has let a supporter of the party of slavery to speak here.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Seems that someone has let a supporter of the party of slavery to speak here.

Times change, political parties change, and you are obviously an idiot to boot.

Perhaps

But LOTS of conservatives do NOT!

The fact that I can read (on this message board EVERY DAY) attacks on gays by conservatives is a pretty good indication that MOST conservatives would create LAWS against homosexuals first chance they get.

The people still supporting CRIMINALIZING pot smokers are MOSTLY conservatives.

And there are many conservatives who voice their belief that America IS a "christian nation" and the bible should be the basis of law in the USA.

Pence believes that
Roy Moore believes that
Rush limbaugh believes that
Hannity believes that
Oreilly believes that
Beck believes that

Do you care about THAT?
Actually, this forum does not attack gays. Left wing politics has you thinking that way because they say that any disagreement with them is right wing hatred.

You'll never find any right wing talk show host attacking gay people. Sorry, it just doesnt happen. Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay. It's their christian values, and that doesnt make than wrong, it just makes them opposed to that idea.

People are so quick to trash Christian's for their beliefs, as if they are horrible people, yet gay people are allowed to do whatever they want and it's ok. If gay people are allowed to have their say, why cant Christian's? Are you saying the gay community has more rights?

Just because someone doesnt approve of the homosexual lifestyle doesnt make them a bad person. Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people. You can still like them as a person, and disagree with their lifestyle.
Do gays say they don’t think you should have rights they have? You don’t see the difference.

You people think gays are going to hell. Don’t sugar coat it.

First he says:

“Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay.”

Then 4 sentences later….

"Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people.”

Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

Hamas gurl, doesn't your religion stone homosexuals and thrown them off of tall buildings?

Sometimes liars are obtuse...

Somewhat confused.
Sharia is clearly very anti homosexual, but Sharia is Judaism that preceded Islam.
Most Muslims follow Sharia, but Mohammad is not the source of Sharia.
It is the Old Testament that demands the death penalty for homosexuals.

Utter nonsense. You Nazis are always so insane with your ignorance, fueled by your hatred, You have small brains, then you fill them with hate.

Sharia is Islamic, 100%.

Muhammad was a thug, a bandit. He was illiterate and really quite stupid. He enslaved Jews and forced them to write his holy books for him. The Jews wrote what they knew. Islam is derivative of Judaism simply because the Warlord Muhammad made slaves of Jews. Sharia is 100% Islam. As Islam is based on a perversion of Judaism, so Sharia is based on a perversion of Jewish law. But Jews never followed Sharia.

Further, Muhammad's appetite for little boys is legendary, while Muslims kill homosexuals, and let's face it, Muslims kill anything that walks, crawls, or creeps on the face of the earth, the prohibitions of homosexuality is just more of the perversion that is Islam.

Actually, this forum does not attack gays. Left wing politics has you thinking that way because they say that any disagreement with them is right wing hatred.

You'll never find any right wing talk show host attacking gay people. Sorry, it just doesnt happen. Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay. It's their christian values, and that doesnt make than wrong, it just makes them opposed to that idea.

People are so quick to trash Christian's for their beliefs, as if they are horrible people, yet gay people are allowed to do whatever they want and it's ok. If gay people are allowed to have their say, why cant Christian's? Are you saying the gay community has more rights?

Just because someone doesnt approve of the homosexual lifestyle doesnt make them a bad person. Why do people insist on forcing beliefs on other people. You can still like them as a person, and disagree with their lifestyle.
Do gays say they don’t think you should have rights they have? You don’t see the difference.

First he says:

“Just because they dont believe gay marriage should be recognized doesnt make then anti gay.”

Then 4 sentences later….

Hamas gurl, doesn't your religion stone homosexuals and thrown them off of tall buildings?

Somewhat confused.
Sharia is clearly very anti homosexual, but Sharia is Judaism that preceded Islam.

Utter nonsense. You Nazis are always so insane with your ignorance, fueled by your hatred, You have small brains, then you fill them with hate.

Sharia is Islamic, 100%.

Muhammad was a thug, a bandit. He was illiterate and really quite stupid. He enslaved Jews and forced them to write his holy books for him. The Jews wrote what they knew. Islam is derivative of Judaism simply because the Warlord Muhammad made slaves of Jews. Sharia is 100% Islam. As Islam is based on a perversion of Judaism, so Sharia is based on a perversion of Jewish law. But Jews never followed Sharia.

Further, Muhammad's appetite for little boys is legendary, while Muslims kill homosexuals, and let's face it, Muslims kill anything that walks, crawls, or creeps on the face of the earth, the prohibitions of homosexuality is just more of the perversion that is Islam.

Catholic's appetites for little bois is pretty legend too; just sayin'

Whether by chance, or by planned force... It's heading that way.

People have been forcibly assimilated to extinction before our eyes, & NO ONE GAVE 2 SHITS.

I made such a thread, see below.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Yeah, no. Making a thread out of bullshit does not mean it isn't still bullshit.

See, you don't care about extinct cultures, because you're EVIL.
You're hilarious!

Nobody is trying to extinguish your culture.

Stop listening to rwnj radio.

Well, you certainly don't care if our culture goes down the tubes, or not.

Isn't that a form of Psychopathy?

"our culture"???? is crepitus another pierogi face?

More an "egg roll" face.

we won't begin to heal until we get rid of the orange cancer.

& he is a cancer.

I feel the same about Obama and 90% of the demrat party. If it matters I also feel that way about 70% of the GOP.

lol... obama isn't putin's bitch. & 70 or 90% of the (D)s aren't russian complaisant pussies.

Neither is trump, at least we dont know it yet. But that doesnt stop these hate filled left wing talk shows from spouting it every single day, and you folks believe it.

Day one when the media reported possible collusion, the left didnt wait for any evidence, trump was guilty.

If Mueller report comes out and exonerates trump, the left will not accept it, they will say the investigation was rigged, or that mueller was gotten to.

there's just too much that says he's involved somehow. too bad, so sad you refuse to see what is b4 your very eyes. how many more of trump's associates hafta get busted b4 you put 2 & 2 together? & just wait till the house starts up their investigations again & have them televised so the public can see & hear the truth? . btw--- IF mueller says trump is innocent, then ya... mueller will be believed.

iu

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Like all democrats; you still seethe with hatred over losing your slaves....

First he says:

Then 4 sentences later….

Somewhat confused.

Sharia is Islamic, 100%.

True but disgusting.

[

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Like all democrats; you still seethe with hatred over losing your slaves....

Slavery in & of itself is IMO completely against all that is right & correct about humanity.

I have never agreed with slavery; please tell me where you read that. OH, that’s right; I NEVER DID.

The issue at the time was however a 'states rights' issue & Lincoln made the choice to be on the wrong side of The US Constitution, all while he was morally correct.

There is the rub: Lincoln was sworn to uphold The US Constitution, NOT some moral code.

Lincoln made the WRONG CHOICE under The US Constitution & he paid with his life.

GOP presidents seem to always make shitty choices.

Last edited:

First he says:

Then 4 sentences later….

Somewhat confused.

Sharia is Islamic, 100%.

Not even a fraction of those by public school teachers, though.

Try again, Herr Himmler.

First he says:

Then 4 sentences later….

Somewhat confused.

Sharia is Islamic, 100%.

True but disgusting.

Shall we compare the rates of child molestation between Catholic Priests and Public School Teachers again, Hamas Gurl? You fuckers always tell the same lies... Guess that's part of being a psychopath without a hint of integrity...

Forum List

Back