Are We Ready For The Fall Of Baghdad?- The US Embassy?

JimB 10633938
You never told me, BTW, how my stating that ISIS had Baghdad surrounded makes me an ISIS lover. Citing history must be a traumatic experience for you, eh, dumbfuck?

Sure I did. You did not cite the old map as history. You cited it as a current situation. That makes you prefer the historical period when ISIS was in a stronger position prior to the start of US air strikes. Since you prefer to refer to nostalgic remembrances of the DAIISH terrorist scum instead if the realities that they have been greatly weakened in Iraq today it is quite normal to conclude that you prefer a strong and deadly DAIISH that is not being encumbered by air strikes, Peshmerga, Shiite Militias and a regrouped ISF, and Iranian Quds force.

You love ISIS when they were assaulting and killing and stealing in encumbered much more than in retreat from Iraq. Its quite obvious.

JimB 10626894
Yeah, I know that our experts were completely aware that ISIS would explode into Iraq and capture Mosul when they did...ooops! Shit! No, they didn't anticipate this at all! OMG

ISIS had the element of surprize last summer that's true. And Maliki was in power at that time and American rightfully was not allowed to become Maliki's Air Force and Maliki was told to go in a peaceful drmocratic transfer of power among Sunnis Shiites and Kurds.

The new government is preparing to drive ISIS out / there is no element
of surprise involved anymore, you are stuck in the past when ISIS looked unstoppable like with your outdated map. The past has to be a fond memory for you because you refuse to accept the reality of the here and now.

You love a strong ISIS in Iraq that does not exists. Deadly yes but no longer as strong as they were when the rampage began.

Wow, with all our satellite high tech bullshit and a bunch of Toyota truck driving mofos caught us all by surprise?

You are a stupid fuck.

And you double down on your 'you must love ISIS if you think they are a threat' nonsense just as if you were still on the school yard taunting some fat kid.

ESADIAF retard.
Why are the most uninformed usually the most foul mouthed and aggressively insistent that their misinformed opinions are believed as facts?
The Iraq military was corrupted to the point that it was purged of Shiites and much of it was made up of ghost units. Generals were given funds for pay and maintenance that existed only on paper.

Why are the most uninformed usually the most foul mouthed and aggressively insistent that their misinformed opinions are believed as facts?

Look, coward, if you have an assertion to make, then make it like a man with some spine and don't go all generic not speaking specifically to who you are referring to, capice?

And I have probably forgotten more military history in my 57 years than you have learned in your whole life sucking ghey cocks.

The Iraq military was corrupted to the point that it was purged of Shiites and much of it was made up of ghost units. Generals were given funds for pay and maintenance that existed only on paper.

That and the suicide bomber attacks used as military strikes instead of merely civilian terror acts unnerved the military officers and led to rout w hen they fled instead of leading their troops.

Just like a coward libtard.

JimB 10633938
You never told me, BTW, how my stating that ISIS had Baghdad surrounded makes me an ISIS lover. Citing history must be a traumatic experience for you, eh, dumbfuck?

Sure I did. You did not cite the old map as history. You cited it as a current situation.

You fucking liar. I said that ISIS *had* Baghdad surrounded, past fucking tense you god damned loser.

Look, coward, if you have an assertion to make, then make it like a man with some spine and don't go all generic not speaking specifically to who you are referring to, capice?

And I have probably forgotten more military history in my 57 years than you have learned in your whole life sucking ghey cocks.

That and the suicide bomber attacks used as military strikes instead of merely civilian terror acts unnerved the military officers and led to rout w hen they fled instead of leading their troops.

I quoted your post asshole. I followed your statement with a response of my own. Are you to stupid to know when you are being bitch slapped?

JimB 10633938

Sure I did. You did not cite the old map as history. You cited it as a current situation.

You fucking liar. I said that ISIS *had* Baghdad surrounded, past fucking tense you god damned loser.

You are lying or can't remember what you write:

Baghdad is nearly encircled; where do they get their food in from once ISIS cuts off all ground routes into Baghdad?

1407504666000-isis.jpg

You think it'll just magically fix itself, dumbass?

You wrote present tense that "Baghdad is nearly encircled" - that is present tense and you post an outdated map with your present tense argument that shows Baghdad completely surrounded.

And then you question that this encirclement won't magically fix itself - when the encirclement did not exist.

Lets face it you are the liar.

I quoted your post asshole. I followed your statement with a response of my own. Are you to stupid to know when you are being bitch slapped?

I know that you are a moron and a coward and so who is to guess what is and is not going on in that cum bucket you call a skull?

JimB 10633938

You are lying or can't remember what you write:

Baghdad is nearly encircled; where do they get their food in from once ISIS cuts off all ground routes into Baghdad?

1407504666000-isis.jpg

You think it'll just magically fix itself, dumbass?

You wrote present tense that "Baghdad is nearly encircled" - that is present tense and you post an outdated map with your present tense argument that shows Baghdad completely surrounded.

And then you question that this encirclement won't magically fix itself - when the encirclement did not exist.

Lets face it you are the liar.

I said "nearly encircled" which is a reference to TODAY not the time of the map. ISIS does still have about one third of the cardinal directions occupied and most of the rest is mountains. South is the only open route, really that is not threatened at the moment.

Come summer I think they will be very capable of encircling Baghdad again.

Meanwhile you can keep obfuscating with posts out of context, but it only proves that you are still now and always will be a cocksucker.

JimB 10639706
I said "nearly encircled" which is a reference to TODAY not the time of the map

They don't have Baghdad nearly encircled today. You just doubled down on your ISIS lies. You didn't present the time of the map as a good propagandist favoring ISIS would do.

I present a link to a current map of the situation surrounding Baghdad - ISIS is nowhere's near cutting of supplies to Shiites in Baghdad or Kurds to the north .

I've shown that ISIS terrorists are the ones that are having their supply routes into Mosul cut off. You've got the momentum ass-backwards.

JimB 10639706
I said "nearly encircled" which is a reference to TODAY not the time of the map

They don't have Baghdad nearly encircled today. You just doubled down on your ISIS lies. You didn't present the time of the map as a good propagandist favoring ISIS would do.

I present a link to a current map of the situation surrounding Baghdad - ISIS is nowhere's near cutting of supplies to Shiites in Baghdad or Kurds to the north .

I've shown that ISIS terrorists are the ones that are having their supply routes into Mosul cut off. You've got the momentum ass-backwards.

Lol, you stupid shit, when the Germans were within 30 miles of Moscow and the same with Paris, people were deeply concerned that the Germans might take those cities. And that was basically from a single direction in both cases.

The current situation with Baghdad is that it has its eastern area full of mountains with little transport through it, not to mention the Iranian border. That leaves about a 260 degree arch from NE going counter clockwise to SE. ISIS controls the area from directly north to directly west, and a large pocket to the NE as well; about a 110 degree arch North and west of the city. That the Iraqis have not routed them away would tell an intelligent person something, but since you are a stupid cocksucker, go fuck off.

JimB 10641204
but since you are a stupid cocksucker, go fuck off

The scarcity of wheat supplies are going to be much worse in DAIISH held areas than they will be in Baghdad this summer. You need to read some educational and serious news reports instead of displaying so much ignorance through your expressions of foul mouthed vulgarity.

Special Report: For Islamic State, wheat season sows seeds of discontent
r

Tue, Jan 20 2015
By Maggie Fick

ARBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - As the season for wheat planting in Iraq wound down early last month, farmers in areas under the control of Sunni militant group Islamic State grew worried.

During its military campaign against Baghdad, Islamic State used wheat as a symbol of its new power. It seized government silos and hundreds of thousands of tonnes of wheat from opponents, especially members of the Christian and Yazidi minorities.

Much as it did in Syria, Islamic State has kept Iraqi government employees and silo operators in place to help run its "caliphate". That decision provided an early propaganda victory, when fighters handed out milled flour in sacks stamped with the Islamic State logo in Mosul, the north's largest city.

But U.S.-led airstrikes and pressure from Iraqi forces, allied militias and Iraqi Kurdish fighters known as the Peshmerga have made it hard to defend ground, let alone govern.

Islamic State has not only lost some territory but, preoccupied by its military effort, it has been unable to provide farmers with seeds, fertilizer and fuel at subsidized rates, as the Baghdad government does.

Whatever roads around Baghdad are under ISIS control when summer comes, if any at all, will have little impact on wheat supplies in Baghdad and the rest of Shiite controlled Iraq. The Kurds are in the best shape as far as wheat production goes.

Your ISIS are the ones that are going to run out of food because there are no more crops such as harvested wheat for them to steal.

Last edited:
JimB 10610404
For now. When summer comes back lets see whats up. Military forces that rely on maneuver instead of massive numbers tend to hole up for winter historically.

An International highway from Kirkuk to Baghdad (230km) is not in control of DAIISH terrorist scum. And they did not tend to 'hole up' early in January this year to take control of a small portion of that highway:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:44

ISIL Attempt to Control Kirkuk-Baghdad Highway Foiled
13931021000394_PhotoI.jpg

T

Peshmarga Commander of Southern Kirkuk area General Rasoul Qadir announced that his forces foiled ISIL attempt to control the international highway that connects Kirkuk with Baghdad, stressing that 10 terrorists were killed.

He added that ISIL made their attack on three directions, about 30 km South of Kirkuk city in Daqouq, Taza and Rashad areas, Iraq TradeLink reported.

General Qadir said that the attempt was to unite ISIL forces in one area to control the highway.

Farsnews

JimB 10619840
They are a clear and present threat to Baghdad as they still control areas to the west, north and NE from the city.

So you are wrong again. ISIS did not 'hole up'. And the International highway to the north/northeast to Kirkuk is not under ISIS control.

If they try in summer to take it again they will die and not win. Your dreams are not going to come true. A little objective reading would teach you how to understand the world we live in.

The current situation with Baghdad is that it has its eastern area full of mountains with little transport through it, not to mention the Iranian border.

9 h 52 min (879.7 km) via Route 48/AH2

12 h 4 min (1,022.5 km) via Route 46.

map route from Baghdad to Tehran

There are lots of roads east of Baghdad and whatever Baghdad would need to fight against ISIS would come across that border with Iran on those roads.

The current situation with Baghdad is that it has its eastern area full of mountains with little transport through it, not to mention the Iranian border.

9 h 52 min (879.7 km) via Route 48/AH2

12 h 4 min (1,022.5 km) via Route 46.

map route from Baghdad to Tehran

There are lots of roads east of Baghdad and whatever Baghdad would need to fight against ISIS would come across that border with Iran on those roads.

lol, one highway proves 'lots of highways'? roflmao, fuck you shit-head.

You bore me.

JimB 10647626.
lol, one highway proves 'lots of highways'? roflmao, fuck you shit-head.

I see that facts presented to foul-mouthed right wing lunatics do bore them. See EconRouteIrishChick for an example.

My statement is based on looking at a map to see that there are many roads to the east of Baghdad that ISIS will never in a billion years control.

I wrote this:

"There are lots of roads east of Baghdad and whatever Baghdad would need to fight against ISIS would come across that border with Iran on those roads."

So your reply was quite stupid. Its the maps that prove there are lots roads between Bagdad and Tehran where you said only mountains exist as if they were impassable.

Did you ever drive past Lake Tahoe on a road across a massive mountain range from the east coast to the west cost? You need to take your foul mouth up there and find some tranquility in the beauty of nature and learn that the language you use in no way makes you right or less ignorant of the facts.

If the embassy is breached , can we at least reward them with some daisy cutters, napalm, white phosphorous, and a few tons of depleted uranium....
Just for kicks !!!

It has become clear Obama is over matched at every juncture. The man has an impressive resume of failures to weigh him and America down

-Geaux

-------------------

I recently was in Vietnam and spent some time in prosperous, capitalist Saigon, now called Ho Chi Minh City, and toured the American War Museum. I believe there are a number of parallels between the Vietnam and Iraq War and that history could repeat itself now in Baghdad. Who can forget the former Vietnamese supporters of America being left behind as the last helicopter left the roof of the US embassy?

Hence the ISIS advance in Anbar province to just outside the airport is a direct threat to the Green Zone because their forces will be moving through predominantly Sunni neighborhoods all the way east to the American embassy. They could but surprisingly have not attempted to shut down the airport and here is where the situation gets interesting. Late this week, the Iraq army leadership basically said that unless US forces arrive to help them defend the western approaches to the city, they will throw down their weapons and go home – and I believe they will.

The scenario I see is the first attack will likely be against the most heavily defended target, the US embassy and the Green Zone. The ISIS fighters are not strong enough to take the heavily fortified green zone by direct assault and so it will probably fail.

The US will then attempt to fly in reinforcements to the airport and this will be when ISIS will start mortar fire and attempt to close the Baghdad airport as well as attack any convoys through the Sunni neighborhoods heading to the Green Zone. They will likely be able to shut down the airport, thus forcing reinforcements and embassy staff leaving to use helicopters for transportation to airfields further south in Iraq or maybe even to Kuwait. Closing the airport will be a major public relations victory for ISIS.

A siege of the Green Zone and American embassy will likely then take place and the US will be forced to destroy by air the Sunni neighborhoods surrounding the area from the zone west to the airport at a minimum resulting in heavy Sunni civilian causalities. Once again, more bad PR for the United States.

Eventually, the US may well be forced to close the embassy and withdraw from the Green Zone, which will result in videos that remind the American public of the Saigon collapse back on April 30, 1975. This would be a tremendous PR victory for the extremists, resulting in more fighter recruits.

Finally, if the US is forced to withdraw from their fortified embassy then, of course, ISIS will take over America's largest embassy in the world. Note, this embassy compound can hold 35,000 American personnel and is basically a small city-state within Baghdad that is massively defended.

Are We Ready For The Fall Of Baghdad Zero Hedge

You wrote that post in October last year.

I'm still waiting for Baghdad to fall.

So when is Baghdad going to fall?

Forum List

Back