Today's Elders Are In A Bind For Respect From Their Families; I Feel Bad For Them

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
I can't Imagine being an Elder today.

In the years past everyone came to the Elder for Wisdom. I can't imagine being an elder in today's world when you can use the Internet for wisdom.

Today, the Internet has much more information than an Elder. Even if the elder states something, you can research it and debate it based on massive amounts of information.........yet Elders today, after years of making, wanted to be your information source.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Yes, and unfortunately many of America's elders don't even get a chance to slow down and relax. Teen pregnancy and the age of stupidity and irresponsibility mean that grandma and grandpa are now raising 20% of America's children. We've gone from two-parent homes (blacks included) up through the late 40's, to one-parent homes, to NO parent homes for 1 in 5 kids today (like Obama's home). That's 1 in 5 white kids, the ratio for blacks being much higher of course. But when we're all gone, who's going to be there for the kids then? I'm sure that by 2025, for at least one in four, it probably won't be the two people who brought them into this world.

What do you expect? The government has a policy of killing off older people.

Yes, and unfortunately many of America's elders don't even get a chance to slow down and relax. Teen pregnancy and the age of stupidity and irresponsibility mean that grandma and grandpa are now raising 20% of America's children. We've gone from two-parent homes (blacks included) up through the late 40's, to one-parent homes, to NO parent homes for 1 in 5 kids today (like Obama's home). That's 1 in 5 white kids, the ratio for blacks being much higher of course. But when we're all gone, who's going to be there for the kids then? I'm sure that by 2025, for at least one in four, it probably won't be the two people who brought them into this world.
I LOVE that you have statistics yet you don't know where they come from.

You do realize that kidnapping a certain Tone of people and making them work for 0 wages in slavery, then later denying them Education, then later denying them Jobs, then later acting like none of this happed is absolute ignorance. There are reasons blacks are the way they are. I've openly seen blacks get fired for being black when I was younger and I should have stood against it. But you don't seem to know why blacks can't swim......because they were banned from local swimming pools.

Watching White Americans make a pot of stew they can't eat is simply ironic.

Today, we whites have pushed the blacks out of education, out of jobs, into absolute corners in our communities and some even state that we have used Bioterrorism to directly target blacks because they are "all lazy, without jobs, living in the projects". They are bigots all day and never wonder why blacks are looking for a better day through drugs.

This isn't rocket science. This is happening under your nose.

What do you expect? The government has a policy of killing off older people.

I expect a link.......even though you are way off topic.

The topic is the education level of the elders vs. the education level of the youth.

Planned Parenthood

"Where they come from" was a hard phrase for you.

Take a day to try to figure out why certain classifications of people are acting different. Your perspective is, "Why do they do that, they are stupid, I hated them all along" while their perspective is "'I'm sick of being oppressed and I need to fight to be free"

Planned Parenthood

Take a day to try to figure out why certain classifications of people are acting different. Your perspective is, "Why do they do that, they are stupid, I hated them all along" while their perspective is "'I'm sick of being oppressed and I need to fight to be free"

Have you considered a support group?

Mebbe had they shown some respect to their kids when they were younger...

... instead of a bunch of sop-head b.s.

... the kids would respect them in return in their old age...

... "Do not provoke your children to anger... - Eph.6.4, Colo.3.2

IOW don't be pullin' a bunch o' sop-head crap on yer kids...

... that you wouldn't want someone puttin' you through.

Last edited:

Planned Parenthood

Have you considered a support group?

There is little support when you actually grasp politics. But that is why I came here. Thanks for asking! What did you post have to do with the OP? Oh, yea, Irony.

Mebbe had they shown some respect to their kids when they were younger...

... instead of a bunch of sop-head b.s.

... the kids would respect them in return in their old age...

... "Do not provoke your children to anger... - Eph.6.4, Colo.3.2

IOW don't be pullin' a bunch o' sop-head crap on yer kids...

... that you wouldn't want someone puttin' you through.

Awesome post.

Watching today's elders treat the youth like trash is sad. Today's youth has way more information than the elders and that was the point of the post. And the information isn't from a story time era where people sat around camp fires and believed everything they heard. They are from a time where FACT CHECKERS pick apart people trying to manipulate the people.

In the years past everyone came to the Elder for Wisdom. I can't imagine being an elder in today's world when you can use the Internet for wisdom.

^So you think the youth of today are "not human , but droids"?

Brainy stuff and a +1 to the thread.

The generation of "Don't watch too much TV, it will rot your brain" has spoken.................

Except they could only afford Hee Haw and never a Documentary.

Star wars is neither and has nothing to do with politics, welcome to politics.

Today, the Internet has much more information than an Elder. Even if the elder states something, you can research it and debate it based on massive amounts of information.........yet Elders today, after years of making, wanted to be your information source.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Trying to see how many times you could repeat the word "elder" in that inane post, Shakespeare? :rolleyes:

^So you think the youth of today are "not human , but droids"?

Brainy stuff and a +1 to the thread.

The generation of "Don't watch too much TV, it will rot your brain" has spoken.................

Except they could only afford Hee Haw and never a Documentary.

Star wars is neither and has nothing to do with politics, welcome to politics.

Was there a big sale at your local medical marijuana outlet today or something?

There is little support when you actually grasp politics. But that is why I came here. Thanks for asking! What did you post have to do with the OP? Oh, yea, Irony.

I was just trying to be helpful. I figured from every comment I've read of yours, you're suffering some advanced symptom of dementia, or Alzheimer’s, or some other debilitating mental disorder bordering on lunacy. Don’t feel self-conscious. It’s very common with lefties on this board I’ve noticed. Now ring for Nurse Higgins to bring your Zolpidem Tartrate, and to remove the drool bucket from your lap, then go and get a good night's sleep. There's a good...errr...AntiParty.

It was a metaphor. You do know what that is, eh?

No silly, droids represent the internet. You can't get everything you need to know off of the internet. Likewise, some of the most important technical information is purposely kept off of the internet. Key information about abiotic oil and deep well drilling technology, anti gravity technology, free energy, shit like that. Go ahead, find me the technical read outs on how to construct a nuclear bomb.

Funny thing is, I actually have chatted with folks that believe that if they can't find information about it on the internet? They believe it doesn't exist. Wow, talk about naive.

When ever I find links to some of that stuff and get hot on that trail, I will book mark it to come back to it later, it invariably disappears. Generally, it wasn't really close to being technical anyway, it was just primer stuff anyhow.

You are just fooling yourself if you think the internet has everything. It doesn't. It is just mediocre, layman's information. Plus it's a good tool for making contact with contacts. Who do you think generates content for the internet? People do. Thus, it requires experts to produce the information that you feel makes elders obsolete. Why do you think experts always say, "don't trust everything you read on the internet." Because books and people are far more reliable.

My grandmother has far more wisdom when it comes to interacting with people and dealing with life than the internet could ever give. Her husband has told me some fascinating stories about his experiences in WWII. He's the subject of a Youtube production that chronicled the capture of that German sub in the Chicago Institute of Technology, if you'd like to watch it. lol But you know, it's not as good as listening to him regale his stories in person. . . .

You could watch a zillion Youtube videos, but people that have lived a successful life aren't going to be online, or be surfing the internet making videos or whatever. It just doesn't work that way. Sorry. Your premise is wrong.

Trying to see how many times you could repeat the word "elder" in that inane post, Shakespeare? :rolleyes:

It seems my post was too hard for you to comprehend. It wasn't very advanced, just basic information. I'm guessing you needed a Right or Left wing link to understand what you think about it....But it's just a change in modern society, no media covered this one kiddo.

I was just trying to be helpful. I figured from every comment I've read of yours, you're suffering some advanced symptom of dementia, or Alzheimer’s, or some other debilitating mental disorder bordering on lunacy. Don’t feel self-conscious. It’s very common with lefties on this board I’ve noticed. Now ring for Nurse Higgins to bring your Zolpidem Tartrate, and to remove the drool bucket from your lap, then go and get a good night's sleep. There's a good...errr...AntiParty.

^Not sure that was English at all. Tea Party might come after you on that note.

Anti-Party doesn't mean Anti-Democratic or Anti-Republican Parties......It means you have the ability to look past parties and view INDIVIDUAL TOPICS without lumping them into a party plan. I know this sounds crazy to some. "Holy crap he is thinking, hit the panic button!"

No silly, droids represent the internet. You can't get everything you need to know off of the internet. Likewise, some of the most important technical information is purposely kept off of the internet. Key information about abiotic oil and deep well drilling technology, anti gravity technology, free energy, shit like that. Go ahead, find me the technical read outs on how to construct a nuclear bomb.

Funny thing is, I actually have chatted with folks that believe that if they can't find information about it on the internet? They believe it doesn't exist. Wow, talk about naive.

When ever I find links to some of that stuff and get hot on that trail, I will book mark it to come back to it later, it invariably disappears. Generally, it wasn't really close to being technical anyway, it was just primer stuff anyhow.

You are just fooling yourself if you think the internet has everything. It doesn't. It is just mediocre, layman's information. Plus it's a good tool for making contact with contacts. Who do you think generates content for the internet? People do. Thus, it requires experts to produce the information that you feel makes elders obsolete. Why do you think experts always say, "don't trust everything you read on the internet." Because books and people are far more reliable.

My grandmother has far more wisdom when it comes to interacting with people and dealing with life than the internet could ever give. Her husband has told me some fascinating stories about his experiences in WWII. He's the subject of a Youtube production that chronicled the capture of that German sub in the Chicago Institute of Technology, if you'd like to watch it. lol But you know, it's not as good as listening to him regale his stories in person. . . .

You could watch a zillion Youtube videos, but people that have lived a successful life aren't going to be online, or be surfing the internet making videos or whatever. It just doesn't work that way. Sorry. Your premise is wrong.

You can't get everything you need to know off of the internet. Likewise, some of the most important technical information is purposely kept off of the internet. Key information about abiotic oil and deep well drilling technology, anti gravity technology, free energy, shit like that. Go ahead, find me the technical read outs on how to construct a nuclear bomb.

"You can't get everything you need to know off of the internet. Likewise, some of the most important technical information is purposely kept off of the internet."
I'm glad you elaborated because it wasn't clear at first. The flaw is there is more reliable information on the internet than media, but you have to be what some like Jacque Fresco call "An information collectivist" It's similar to restaurant ratings. You have to be able to decipher the :bs1:.

There is information on all of your points on the internet. The people you talked to were too lazy to type a sentence. Yet, today, nothing other than the Internet has this information for people to find.

The recall of the EV-1 electric car GM had is all over the internet and no where else......They recalled the ones sold, "lost" the blue prints and impounded the ones not sold because Big Oil bought someone.

^^^^^^^^^^This information is in surplus on the Internet. Not in media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back