Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Burnt pizza. Wood-burning oven I guess they were too hot. I didn't see it until I got home. It was good tasting but the burnt sort of distracted from the taste.

I'm going to make Empanadas de Morocho. They really are sooooo flippin good. 😋 Unlike regular empanadas, the dough is a unique white corn dough from Ecuador.

Bonzi is making carbonara..... :04:
I haven't seen Bonzi in forever. How's she doing?

Have you ever purchased a family size Lasagna and ended up eating the whole thing?
1705600343592.png

1705600355292.png

Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, yellow onions, sausage. Black pepper. The aroma is filling up my home and making me drool. :)
it boiling in a pot on the stove now. And I will bake a pan of cornbread.

Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, yellow onions, sausage. Black pepper. The aroma is filling up my home and making me drool. :)
it boiling in a pot on the stove now. And I will bake a pan of cornbread.
I thawed some venison burger. Ground it with onions spices then dumped ragu or prego on it and made spaghetti. Yummy. With parmigiana cheese.

I made a Thai 'ish dish with chicken, rice, red pepper, green onion, spinach.
Thai sweet chili, honey and ginger.

Wasn't my best, I don't usually use Thai sweet chili in a stir fry like this... and probably won't again.
Fairly bland, Bonzi liked it.. me not so much.

(1) I splurged and ordered the delivery of lobster tails and vegetables from a restaurant chain.

(2) In the 1960s, lobster was still priced reasonably for us ordinary folks.

(3) So I used to have a "TV dinner" that was sold in the supermarket and contained lobster in a nice wine sauce. Put over white rice, it was so delicious.

Forum List

Back