Are there superior intelligences out there?

Sealybobo,

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't find out and attempt too.

This inability to drive forward with science and exploration is why we're losing the war culturally to the flat earth society.

You're losing the war because;
  1. You're a fucking retard
  2. You have sold out the process of discovery which is science for absolute faith in an absurd cult.
You have done #2 because of #1. You are a fraud, a moron who aspires to knowledge. You lack the intellect to grasp the actual concepts needed to engage in any serious study, so you recite foolish dogma with the asinine belief that in reciting what the shamans of your cult feed you that you somehow can high jack the intellect of your superiors and make yourself equal.

You are a pretender to intellect, you fool only yourself.
You seem to be the creationalist flat Earth nutjob here. Trying to be smart but that's just cognitive dissonance at work.

If a meteor didn't hit and force us from the trees we would still be monkeys and an alien would think dolphins were the smartest and most interesting animal on this planet.

And maybe american dinosaurs would be making nuclear bombs to protect themselves from Russian dinosaurs.

And god would have sent his only begotten dinosaurs son to save the other dinosaurs for their sins.

that are we to frogs?
I suspect smart like us may be rare and I would guess that every star probably has life somewhere within it's gravitational pull but smarter than us does exist. How much smarter I have no idea.

I believe the universe is a huge zoo.

Imagine if dinosaurs still ruled and we were just cavemen. Dolphins would be considered the smartest creature to an alien

Honestly Silly Bonobo, your IQ in the low 40's doesn't propel you into the range of "smart."
So you think god magically appeared bats fully grown? That's how bats got here? God designed them then magically bats existed?

I've seen no evidence that there is a god, but if you want to provide some I will consider it.

The issue is that I operate on evidence and established fact, you rely on faith alone.

Sealybobo,

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't find out and attempt too.

This inability to drive forward with science and exploration is why we're losing the war culturally to the flat earth society.

You're losing the war because;
  1. You're a fucking retard
  2. You have sold out the process of discovery which is science for absolute faith in an absurd cult.
You have done #2 because of #1. You are a fraud, a moron who aspires to knowledge. You lack the intellect to grasp the actual concepts needed to engage in any serious study, so you recite foolish dogma with the asinine belief that in reciting what the shamans of your cult feed you that you somehow can high jack the intellect of your superiors and make yourself equal.

You are a pretender to intellect, you fool only yourself.
You seem to be the creationalist flat Earth nutjob here. Trying to be smart but that's just cognitive dissonance at work.
:rofl:

What a clown you are.

If a meteor didn't hit and force us from the trees we would still be monkeys and an alien would think dolphins were the smartest and most interesting animal on this planet.

And maybe american dinosaurs would be making nuclear bombs to protect themselves from Russian dinosaurs.

And god would have sent his only begotten dinosaurs son to save the other dinosaurs for their sins.

Herpaderpity derpity derp.

Are you filled with bliss?

that are we to frogs?
I suspect smart like us may be rare and I would guess that every star probably has life somewhere within it's gravitational pull but smarter than us does exist. How much smarter I have no idea.

I believe the universe is a huge zoo.

Imagine if dinosaurs still ruled and we were just cavemen. Dolphins would be considered the smartest creature to an alien

Honestly Silly Bonobo, your IQ in the low 40's doesn't propel you into the range of "smart."
So you think god magically appeared bats fully grown? That's how bats got here? God designed them then magically bats existed?

I've seen no evidence that there is a god, but if you want to provide some I will consider it.

The issue is that I operate on evidence and established fact, you rely on faith alone.
No if what you say is true we will always agree. What are you claiming that I'll probably disagree with? I'm a liberal

Herpaderpity derpity derp.

Are you filled with bliss?
Yes I am today matter of fact. My sister in law brought my nephew's and neice to the dog park today and they made an already fun place more fun.

These are the days we will remember. These are the times that won't come again. Keith urban.

Who's to say aliens don't speak like dolphins? They say we came out of the water once as well, right? :D

Who's to say aliens don't speak like dolphins? They say we came out of the water once as well, right? :D
I wonder why God made Dinosaurs and all the other creatures that have gone extinct since he first poofed them into existence?

Species Extinction Happening 1,000 Times Faster Because of Humans?

Is Earth Undergoing a 6th Mass Extinction? --"99.9% of all Past Species Extinct"

And I think as large as some dinosaurs get, just their droppings would be considered a sin.

I wonder why God made Dinosaurs and all the other creatures that have gone extinct since he first poofed them into existence?

Is Earth Undergoing a 6th Mass Extinction? --"99.9% of all Past Species Extinct"

I get bored with new things after a while too. lol

Well compared to the dinosaurs we haven't been around for very long and I can imagine with our history that god is probably getting sick of us.

We are global warming his planet.

NASA Images Show Gradual Separation of Massive New Antarctic Iceberg

How intelligent are we?

Well compared to the dinosaurs we haven't been around for very long and I can imagine with our history that god is probably getting sick of us.

How intelligent are we?
Hidden Volcanoes Melt Antarctic Glaciers from Below
Now, a new study finds that these subglacial volcanoes and other geothermal "hotspots" are contributing to the melting of Thwaites Glacier, a major river of ice that flows into Antarctica's Pine Island Bay.
What the left doesn't tell their constituents definitely makes the believers not very intelligent who drink the liberal kool aid. While we who have an open mind, research why certain events do happen.

*By the way, with 33,000 unborn and born liberals being executed every month, soon, liberalism will be extinct. Then the world will be a better place.

How intelligent are we?
Now, a new study finds that these subglacial volcanoes and other geothermal "hotspots" are contributing to the melting of Thwaites Glacier, a major river of ice that flows into Antarctica's Pine Island Bay.
What the left doesn't tell their constituents definitely makes the believers not very intelligent who drink the liberal kool aid. While we who have an open mind, research why certain events do happen.

*By the way, with 33,000 unborn and born liberals being executed every month, soon, liberalism will be extinct. Then the world will be a better place.

WRONG! There's a vast area of ice in Antarctica – and if it collapses it will raise global sea levels by three metres

Professor Bertler said in a statement: “The Antarctic Peninsula is one of the fastest warming regions on Earth. Part of this warming comes from direct temperature increases in the atmosphere due to higher greenhouse gas concentrations and partly this is an indirect effect of ozone-destroying CFCs.”

She said the changes had caused warmer and drier westerly winds to shift south towards Antarctica, increasing the temperature.

“This has led to a strong warming of the Antarctic Peninsula which in turn causes the catastrophic collapse of numerous ice shelves, some of which have been shown to have existed for 10,000 years or more,” she said.

“Scientists who study processes in the atmosphere and climate have determined that this is due a change in storms over the Weddell Sea, which is itself due to changes in the atmosphere further north.

How intelligent are we?

WRONG! There's a vast area of ice in Antarctica – and if it collapses it will raise global sea levels by three metres

Professor Bertler said in a statement: “The Antarctic Peninsula is one of the fastest warming regions on Earth. Part of this warming comes from direct temperature increases in the atmosphere due to higher greenhouse gas concentrations and partly this is an indirect effect of ozone-destroying CFCs.”

She said the changes had caused warmer and drier westerly winds to shift south towards Antarctica, increasing the temperature.

“This has led to a strong warming of the Antarctic Peninsula which in turn causes the catastrophic collapse of numerous ice shelves, some of which have been shown to have existed for 10,000 years or more,” she said.

“Scientists who study processes in the atmosphere and climate have determined that this is due a change in storms over the Weddell Sea, which is itself due to changes in the atmosphere further north.

See what I mean about the Global Warming Religious Zelotry of the left. Give them scientific research on why the Antarctic Ice Shelf was melting, and they completely deny the science. And to think liberals call "US" deniers. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Yeah pay Al Gore millions of dollars to save the planet, and guess what, Al Gore is much richer, while you dumbasses are much poorer and we still have icebergs in the ocean.

How intelligent are we?

See what I mean about the Global Warming Religious Zelotry of the left. Give them scientific research on why the Antarctic Ice Shelf was melting, and they completely deny the science. And to think liberals call "US" deniers. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Yeah pay Al Gore millions of dollars to save the planet, and guess what, Al Gore is much richer, while you dumbasses are much poorer and we still have icebergs in the ocean.

You're what's wrong with the human race.

How intelligent are we?

366176.png

Forum List

Back