Is anyone in the Universe smarter than Hawkings, that wheel-chaired, twisted guy?

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
Some stars with planets are millions of years older than our solar system. Could there be life somewhere thats smarter than our man Stephen Hawking?

Stephan Hawking is admired by all sane people for the fact that he has been contributing to our knowledge in spite of some huge handicaps. I might ask you what your contributions are? Other than bitching about people that are superior to you.

Stephan Hawking is admired by all sane people for the fact that he has been contributing to our knowledge in spite of some huge handicaps. I might ask you what your contributions are? Other than bitching about people that are superior to you.
She is a fan of his.. she is just asking a question

Ours is the Age Of The Idiot. In order for the New Order to advance its hold on the minds of the masses, science, the natural world, and enlightenment must all be shunned through publicly pushed corporate state PR/media.

I used to think he was smart until I read he's letting Richard Branson fly him into space on Virgin Galactic's maiden suborbital tourist flight.

:cuckoo:

Wow, that was pretty gratuitous. Also very arrogant. Why should you ask him what he has contributed?

Trump is smarter than Stephen Hawking

Hawking did not graduate from Wharton

Some stars with planets are millions of years older than our solar system. Could there be life somewhere thats smarter than our man Stephen Hawking?
Hawking is a brain damaged idiot.

With an iq about 70 points higher then yours lol
My IQ = 158.
And you still post like someone with a room temperature IQ? LOL

Actually you've got it wrong. Hawking was a slow learner and a poor student who couldn't read until he was 8 years old. I taught my 4 year old brother how to read when I was 2 years old.

Being a slow learner, Hawking would be classified as having below average intelligence but not so low that he would be diagnosed as mentally retarded. An IQ in the range of 70 - 85.

Trump working on his Hawking imitation

TrumpKovImpers.gif

Hawking is a brain damaged idiot.

With an iq about 70 points higher then yours lol
My IQ = 158.
And you still post like someone with a room temperature IQ? LOL

Actually you've got it wrong. Hawking was a slow learner and a poor student who couldn't read until he was 8 years old. I taught my 4 year old brother how to read when I was 2 years old.

Being a slow learner, Hawking would be classified as having below average intelligence but not so low that he would be diagnosed as mentally retarded. An IQ in the range of 70 - 85.
Best imitation of the orange clown on the board today. LOL

Forum List

Back