Are there any threads here about dating in our modern era- Because it ain’t like it used to be

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here is one of the most interesting things of our time. Dating and even marriage in the modern-day era. With the rise of wokeness, cancel culture and men and women becoming ultra feminists it certainly has changed one could say.

And btw for the female posters here I definitely want to hear what you have to say about dating and marriage. I will be really interested in asking women here what do you think about these types of feminized men(The ones who support BLM the ones who have feminine type characteristics) or like a metrosexual man would you go on a date with them.? So that’s my question to women here what are you looking for in a man what’s your preference?

Take tinder for example. There’s actually women on tinder who are supporters of BLM and who have said I don’t want to date Trump supporters. But there’s also conservative women on these dating apps. Personally I’ve gotten away from the dating apps and I would say that approaching women with a cold approached at the grocery store at the mall at the bar it’s just way better. This way you actually know who you’re talking to because online you don’t know for sure if it’s the same person as it is in the picture. And it’s just so more exhilarating going up to a lady in person it truly is exhilarating.

My question to men here is what are you looking for in a woman what is your preference?

So for guys how do you go about finding a woman… do you go for online dating or do you try and meet a lady in real life. ? Would you date a lady who is a BLM supporter, would you date a lady who says that they would never go out with a trump supporter?

Personally I would go out with any lady I find attractive and that could be a lady from any country in the world. She could be bigger or smaller. Oh yes I like BBW‘s I like all sizes. I’m very much into Asians and Arab ladies. But one class of women that might be a turn off for me is white elite liberal women who are ultra feminist and big-time BLM supporters. Whereas strong minded conservative white women that’s something that I like and they could be the CEO of a company they could be a doctor …. I also like working class women from all different racial backgrounds and religious backgrounds.

So there’s a lot to discuss here but I don’t think there’s really any threads about dating in our modern time and I really want to get. This certainly must constitute a current event as dating/marriage is something that brings society together it’s one of the most important things in our country. It’s how we produce children. It’s about dating and even marriage here in 2023. How do you find your success?

Last edited:
I gave up on it in 1997.
It's nothing but liars, cheats, frauds, and headgamers.

I have to deal with that everyday at work. I sure as hell don't need it in my personal life.
And I am SOOOO much happier for it!!!
Well in 1997 I was quite a bit too young to date ! Even if you’re a bit of an older gentleman well there’s someone out there for you my friend that’s for sure. One of my poker friends is 82 years old and his longtime wife passed away a few years ago. He got himself a new girlfriend maybe last year.

But I will say this for our younger generation of Americans. Because of the rise of drug use and social media there seems to be some number of young men and even young women who have no interest at all on going on any dates. So we need to address this as a society. At least you have tried…. I’m talking about young men and women who have no interest in even trying out a first date …and that’s a problem for our country.

Dating is the same as it has always been

Do what you gotta do to get laid

Probably don’t wanna know where you put that pen up at night!
When I was a student in high school, I would sometimes volunteer to help in the school library. I used a stamp to date books for return. This was computers were used to track the checkout and return dates of the books.

kids are raised by bad parents that just let them be raised by a smartphone. They even as small kids they are home playing on a phone, they go out to eat and parents stick a phone in their hand, they talk to everyone through messages on phones.

So when they grow up they don't know how to be personable, how to talk to strangers, how to express through words and so on. Phones made them block out the real world and when they are in the real world they can't handle it. It's like keeping a kid in the house for the first 10 years of their life, then one day dropping them off at the mall and saying "go make friends".

Kids in general are soft and weak. They were overly protected by parents and kept from maturing and learning how to be tough or thick skin. They were given phones to pacify them and spend all their time surrounding themselves only by what made them comfortable.

Basically young people a lot of times are soft, weak, overly sensitive pussies that were raised to have the arrogance that they have a right to not be offended and everything should be there simply because they showed up

So it's no wonder they can't have relationships face to face.

I don't want them to have relationships anyway because all that means is they will breed and raise more shitty kids that don't do anything except get in the way and use up resources.

kids are raised by bad parents that just let them be raised by a smartphone. They even as small kids they are home playing on a phone, they go out to eat and parents stick a phone in their hand, they talk to everyone through messages on phones.
I hear that there will soon be an AI Parent App for raising children.

Okay, I just made that up, but don't be surprise if it happens soon.... predicted here.

Seems like the same kind of socially awkward insecure men who complained about dating 50 years ago are the same socially awkward insecure men who complains about dating now...

And with the advances in technology, you would think those men would have an easier time meeting women.....but nope....

Here is one of the most interesting things of our time. Dating and even marriage in the modern-day era. With the rise of wokeness, cancel culture and men and women becoming ultra feminists it certainly has changed one could say.

And btw for the female posters here I definitely want to hear what you have to say about dating and marriage. I will be really interested in asking women here what do you think about these types of feminized men(The ones who support BLM the ones who have feminine type characteristics) or like a metrosexual man would you go on a date with them.? So that’s my question to women here what are you looking for in a man what’s your preference?

Take tinder for example. There’s actually women on tinder who are supporters of BLM and who have said I don’t want to date Trump supporters. But there’s also conservative women on these dating apps. Personally I’ve gotten away from the dating apps and I would say that approaching women with a cold approached at the grocery store at the mall at the bar it’s just way better. This way you actually know who you’re talking to because online you don’t know for sure if it’s the same person as it is in the picture. And it’s just so more exhilarating going up to a lady in person it truly is exhilarating.

My question to men here is what are you looking for in a woman what is your preference?

So for guys how do you go about finding a woman… do you go for online dating or do you try and meet a lady in real life. ? Would you date a lady who is a BLM supporter, would you date a lady who says that they would never go out with a trump supporter?

Personally I would go out with any lady I find attractive and that could be a lady from any country in the world. She could be bigger or smaller. Oh yes I like BBW‘s I like all sizes. I’m very much into Asians and Arab ladies. But one class of women that might be a turn off for me is white elite liberal women who are ultra feminist and big-time BLM supporters. Whereas strong minded conservative white women that’s something that I like and they could be the CEO of a company they could be a doctor …. I also like working class women from all different racial backgrounds and religious backgrounds.

So there’s a lot to discuss here but I don’t think there’s really any threads about dating in our modern time and I really want to get. This certainly must constitute a current event as dating/marriage is something that brings society together it’s one of the most important things in our country. It’s how we produce children. It’s about dating and even marriage here in 2023. How do you find your success?
At the moment, I identify as male. I leave 5 spots when sitting nekkid in the sand.
"Dating?" It's important to be very,very straight forward.
Hey you. Dinner--your choice-I got it..
Blowjob, sometime after.
We good ?

I certainly don't date any more. I'm not the relationship kind. However, on line meeting men would be just too absurd to contemplate.

So when they grow up they don't know how to be personable, how to talk to strangers, how to express through words and so on. Phones made them block out the real world and when they are in the real world they can't handle it. It's like keeping a kid in the house for the first 10 years of their life, then one day dropping them off at the mall and saying "go make friends".

Kids in general are soft and weak. They were overly protected by parents and kept from maturing and learning how to be tough or thick skin. They were given phones to pacify them and spend all their time surrounding themselves only by what made them comfortable.

Basically young people a lot of times are soft, weak, overly sensitive pussies that were raised to have the arrogance that they have a right to not be offended and everything should be there simply because they showed up

So it's no wonder they can't have relationships face to face.

I don't want them to have relationships anyway because all that means is they will breed and raise more shitty kids that don't do anything except get in the way and use up resources.
Brother I literally saw what you’re talking about the other day. It was at a restaurant and this eight-year-old kid sat down in a parent immediately put the phone in their hand and the kid was glued to the phone screen the whole time.

I also blame the rise of Internet dating which is a for-profit billion dollar business. Sure a few people have luck but most men and women it’s not good for them.

Well you know it back in the day kids will go out play sports and what not now everyone’s on their phone and TikTok it’s not good.

Yea, there are threads about it. Look up FBJ.
I haven’t found any Popular dating threads. So this is a thread about dating and it’s for men and women to say whatever advice they have. There is a thread apparently about single men but that’s not what this thread is about. The thread says that 60% of men are single and 30% of women are single so that seems to be centered on men but this thread is about dating in general.

Any man who supports BLM is a feminized man and a lot of women don’t want anything to do with weak men

Lol my voice to text app is pretty bad. So some of the words might come out odd

Two years ago at this time I couldn’t even feed myself I was stuck in a wheelchair. Now I’m walking dating, enjoy myself. That’s what it’s all about hard work and determination baby

I certainly don't date any more. I'm not the relationship kind. However, on line meeting men would be just too absurd to contemplate.
Why not get out there a date you might just find the best sex of your life man. Anything is possible these days

You’re a cool person you can do it if you want it

Forum List

Back