Are there ANY on the Right who still believe Iraq was involved in 9/11?

You're avoiding the question. I don't care what you think 99% of America thought (got any polls to support that??).
Please name one administration official who stated that Iraq was involved in 9/11 and this was the rationale for invading.

June 22, 2004 edition, Christian Science Monitor

Iraq, Al Qaeda, and what constitutes a 'relationship'
By Dante Chinni

WASHINGTON –
For the past few days, the dialogue in this town has sounded more like "Sex and the City" than "The McLaughlin Group." Suddenly the question of what constitutes a relationship has come to the fore. We're not talking J. Lo here, we're talking about the Bush administration and whether its definition of "relationship" fits with everyone else's.

Last week, the 9/11 Commission released a report saying, among other things, that there was no "collaborative relationship" between Al Qaeda and Iraq. The press jumped on the story, saying the Bush administration has been proven wrong. The White House, however, quickly countered that it had never said that Iraq was involved in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks; it had simply argued that there was a connection.
Thanks for proving our points. No one in the administration ever said IRaq was responsible for 9/11.
The OP is a strawman. The whole thing is a canard. The LEft is corrupt and intellectually dishonest, as well as thoroughly bankrupt.

:cuckoo:
Only the leftie liars ever claimed Iraq had anything to do with 9/11/2001. And, they believe their own lies - fascinating shit.

Thank you for sharing.:cuckoo:

The only crazy ones in this thread are people like you claiming we went to war with Iraq over 9/11. And 6 years later still claiming. By the way your story does not support the claim the Administration said we went to war with Iraq over 9/11. Wanna try again?

Only the leftie liars ever claimed Iraq had anything to do with 9/11/2001. And, they believe their own lies - fascinating shit.

If you would find a quote from anyone in the last administration who blamed Iraq on 9/11 you would have a point. Ad hominems don't mean a thing except that you haven't a point and are mindlessly grasping at the illogical. However, you are consistent.

Geez, 8 years later and you still haven't figured it out.

Please name one administration official who said we were attacking Iraq because they were part of 9/11.

So mission accomplished, we got the guy responsible for 9/11?

Question, isnt it an extrodinary coincidence us going to war with Iraq right as we are screaming for retaliation for 9/11?

Are you seriously trying to say 99% of America didn't think we were going to war.....right AFTER 9/11.....to get the people responsible for 9/11?

Why would they not think this? How does this make sense to you?

First bush said he would turn over heaven and hell to get bin laden (as we were going to war) to bush saying, he didn't have time for that.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

If we didn't go to Iraq because of 9/11 then that is truly tragic. WHAT DID BUSH DO TO RETAILATE FOR THE WORSE ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL?

You're avoiding the question. I don't care what you think 99% of America thought (got any polls to support that??).
Please name one administration official who stated that Iraq was involved in 9/11 and this was the rationale for invading.

I repeat:

WHAT DID BUSH DO TO RETAILATE FOR THE WORSE ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL?

Last edited:

If you would find a quote from anyone in the last administration who blamed Iraq on 9/11 you would have a point. Ad hominems don't mean a thing except that you haven't a point and are mindlessly grasping at the illogical. However, you are consistent.

Not sure if you saw this question..

At one time, the vast majority of Americans believed that Iraq was behind 9/11. Where did they get that idea and are there any that still do?

The only thing more surprising than the fact that someone is still trolling this issue is how many people took the bait.

So mission accomplished, we got the guy responsible for 9/11?

Question, isnt it an extrodinary coincidence us going to war with Iraq right as we are screaming for retaliation for 9/11?

Are you seriously trying to say 99% of America didn't think we were going to war.....right AFTER 9/11.....to get the people responsible for 9/11?

Why would they not think this? How does this make sense to you?

First bush said he would turn over heaven and hell to get bin laden (as we were going to war) to bush saying, he didn't have time for that.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

If we didn't go to Iraq because of 9/11 then that is truly tragic. WHAT DID BUSH DO TO RETAILATE FOR THE WORSE ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL?

I repeat:

You continue to avoid the question, deflecting some irrelevant factoid.
Please show who in the administration said that Iraq was responsible for 9/11 and this was the justification for the war.
We have already seen one article that shows the exact opposite.
Either supply such evidence (and if "99% of the American people" believed it evidence should be easy to come by) or admit that the statement is a canard and the whole thing a strawman.

How many on the left, including bill and Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, al gore, said that saddam was producing wmd's and we need to stop him, yet did nothing?

Many on the right continue to deflect the question. Why? Because they cannot post any significant effort by the government to set the record very officially and very publicly straight for quite awhile that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

No one can offer any relevant evidence to offset the very real fact.

So, right wing. Three words: get over it. You losers.

How many on the left, including bill and Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, al gore, said that saddam was producing wmd's and we need to stop him, yet did nothing?

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11 what would you suggest they could have or should have done as the neo cons were chumming the political landscape with the blood of iraqis?

I repeat:

Please show who in the administration said that Iraq was responsible for 9/11 and this was the justification for the war.
Either supply such evidence (and if "99% of the American people" believed it evidence should be easy to come by) or admit that the statement is a canard and the whole thing a strawman.

well, I tell you what...I was still in when 9/11 happened. All we kept saying was, its pay back time.

When we were flying marines over we kept saying its pay back time. WE THOUGHT WE WERE FIGHTING THE PERSON WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9./11.....somehow.

There you go.

Now, ans. this, what did Bush do about that horrible attack on American soil? The worse in history here.

COMMENT ON THIS SPECIFICALLY PLEASE.

Strawman indeed.

This is one of the dumbest questions I've seen here. Bush told the world back in 01 that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks. But Don't tell the Bush haters and the Anti war idiots. They won't believe it anyway.

This is one of the dumbest questions I've seen here. Bush told the world back in 01 that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks. But Don't tell the Bush haters and the Anti war idiots. They won't believe it anyway.

OK bub...your in! You will find a nice little slot laid out for you on my list! Follow the rules and we will get along just fine!

I repeat:

well, I tell you what...I was still in when 9/11 happened. All we kept saying was, its pay back time.

When we were flying marines over we kept saying its pay back time. WE THOUGHT WE WERE FIGHTING THE PERSON WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9./11.....somehow.

There you go.

Now, ans. this, what did Bush do about that horrible attack on American soil? The worse in history here.

COMMENT ON THIS SPECIFICALLY PLEASE.

Strawman indeed.

So you're entire view of this issue, that the administration told people that Iraq was responsible, is based on 19 year old recruits yelling "it's payback time!"??
WTF??
You're blaming the entire conservative movement because you associated with, and probably are, ignorant boobs.
That isn't even worthy of ridicule. That's below ridicule. That's almost a parody of left wing thinking it's so dumb.

I don't believe anyone made the claim Obama was an illegal alien and as far as being a fascist..it is getting very close

Really? Are you stating that Obama is now a Republican?

I ask this because of the following definition......

fas⋅cist
  /ˈfæʃɪst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fash-ist] Show IPA
Use fascist in a Sentence
See web results for fascist
See images of fascist
–noun
1. a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
2. (often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
3. a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.
–adjective
4. Also, fa⋅scis⋅tic  /fəˈʃɪstɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fuh-shis-tik] Show IPA . of or like fascism or fascists.
Origin:
1915–20; < It fascista, equiv. to fasc(io) (see fascism ) + -ista -ist

OK bub...your in! You will find a nice little slot laid out for you on my list! Follow the rules and we will get along just fine!

Gosh, I I I really made the big time? Cool.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well.........gee Ollie.......shouldn't your tagline say US Army RETARDED?

But, then again, what do you expect from someone who thinks Palin is intelligent?

Forum List

Back