Are some black people racists?

Brian,

I have never commented on hunters or gun owners.

BrianH is trolling, pay him no attention.

Bull shit, coming from the guy who has posted absolutely NO evidence of his rantings. I've got the Constitution of the United States as well as yourself, Barrack Obama, the black women and men I work with, that prove blacks have just as equal opportunities as whites. You've posted nothing but biased information about a problem that obviously doesn't even concern you....except for race....which leads one to the conclusion that you sir, are a racist and a troll.

Mr Bass,

Brian is a very sick man. He needs help and won't seek it, He probably doesnt have Health Insurance like 45 000 000 other Americans but Barack will correct that.

LOL...you still haven't ceased to amaze me.

I'll address the first of your rant.....
1st. True, but at least I'm not an psychotic deuschbag.

2nd. The only help I need is someone to convice me that you're not a psychotic deuschbar.

3rd. WRONG....cause I went to college and have a good/stable job with health and retirement benefits....

4th. There's nothing for Barack to fix in my life.

Not personally ... their views on how to treat anyone different though is dangerous ... luckily more are seeing them for what they are. I have a few close friends who have had very bad experiences in that particular christian cult, then there's the recent accountability they are avoiding that does piss me off. The other chrisitian cults have answered for their crimes, yet still the Catholics do not even acknowledge most of theirs yet. It's complicated really ... but Yukon said he was Catholic and thinks all other christians are evil ...

Being a non-christian I don't like seeing this, because if any of the pagan religions and cults did this they would be ostracized by the others.

Not sure what you mean about treating anyone different. Could you please provide me with an example? Christian cult? I take it offensive to call the oldest Christian religion in the world a cult. You don't have to like Catholics nor Christians for that matter but I have a problem with the word "Cult". I start thinking about Jim Jones etc... Some Catholics do believe that if you are not Catholic you are going to Hell. This is usually older folks raised in a different time. My Grandmother was like that. The Catholics I know and at least my priest do not believe this. If you grew up in a certain culture and were a Hindu, Musilum, Buddist etc... it is okay if you try to lead a good life.

If you are talking about the priest scandals I can understand where you are coming from. The Church simply moved them from parish to parish which was wrong and every Catholic I know believes this. The Catholic church like any is made up of men thus it has and will make mistakes. I believe now the church is doing things right and reporting everything to the authorities. It isn't not the first nor sadly the last time the church will go astray.

We seem to have different understandings of cult and pagan. I understand that a pagan believes in some supreme being not Christ nor any other figure from a major religion. In my mind a cult is evil group and pagans are just non believers.

I've known bad priests but hey they are just men. They probably should have chosen a different life. What did you think of Pope John Paul II? I have yet to meet anyone even non believers that didn't think he was a very good man.

Try rereading my post using real definitions of words and not the religious ones, perhaps what I said would make much more sense to you then. Pagan is not a religion, it is a type of religion, thus why there are pagan religions, and within every religion (even christians) there are cults, smaller groups who follow the basic principles of the religion but have differing interpretations of views of such beliefs. Just as the word heathen has been interpreted wrongly by many in the Catholic cult, so has pagan and even christian. There are several christian cults, but christian is an organized religion, the polar opposite of pagan religion. However many other religions fit into this same type, such as Muslim, Islamic, and even Judaism. Thus is why I lower case it, Buaptist, Catholic, Protestant, etc. are all cults of the christian religion. Judaism has two such cults (unless a few more have sprouted) and I don't know how many but there are many for Muslim and Islamic.

Now, as for the pope people, all of them are pretty much the same idiotic types with god complexes who were just not intelligent enough to become doctors but charismatic enough to become religious leaders.

The basic pagan beliefs are that no one is more correct religiously, and that no one person can lead any cult since all living humans are equally flawed. This is pretty much the only thing they share, though a few have strayed from that and they are not considered pagan by definition only because they lack their own label and, like many in organized religions, have to be popular to justify their beliefs because their faith is sorely lacking. In reality they fit into another type that has yet to be defined, like organized religions were when they first started from the pagan leaders who were selfish enough to think they were more correct. For my beliefs you would have to study much of the true ancient Egyptian mythology (not the myths in the bibull, which is my real displeasure of that book).

A term or label is only offensive if the person it is used on discards the true definition of the word.

Well you can believe in anything you like or what you feel is true. I disagree with you but that is okay. To me a Pagan worships basically nature. Many Christian traditions take place at the same time as many Pagan traditions. This was done to make it more acceptable to recent converts. I think anyone of the major religions would find the word cult offensive. I believe you are using it like the sect which I wouldn't find it offensive at all.

Egyptian mythology. Now that is someone you don't find everyday. You believe when you die you will meet the Anubis?

Not sure what you mean about treating anyone different. Could you please provide me with an example? Christian cult? I take it offensive to call the oldest Christian religion in the world a cult. You don't have to like Catholics nor Christians for that matter but I have a problem with the word "Cult". I start thinking about Jim Jones etc... Some Catholics do believe that if you are not Catholic you are going to Hell. This is usually older folks raised in a different time. My Grandmother was like that. The Catholics I know and at least my priest do not believe this. If you grew up in a certain culture and were a Hindu, Musilum, Buddist etc... it is okay if you try to lead a good life.

If you are talking about the priest scandals I can understand where you are coming from. The Church simply moved them from parish to parish which was wrong and every Catholic I know believes this. The Catholic church like any is made up of men thus it has and will make mistakes. I believe now the church is doing things right and reporting everything to the authorities. It isn't not the first nor sadly the last time the church will go astray.

We seem to have different understandings of cult and pagan. I understand that a pagan believes in some supreme being not Christ nor any other figure from a major religion. In my mind a cult is evil group and pagans are just non believers.

I've known bad priests but hey they are just men. They probably should have chosen a different life. What did you think of Pope John Paul II? I have yet to meet anyone even non believers that didn't think he was a very good man.

Try rereading my post using real definitions of words and not the religious ones, perhaps what I said would make much more sense to you then. Pagan is not a religion, it is a type of religion, thus why there are pagan religions, and within every religion (even christians) there are cults, smaller groups who follow the basic principles of the religion but have differing interpretations of views of such beliefs. Just as the word heathen has been interpreted wrongly by many in the Catholic cult, so has pagan and even christian. There are several christian cults, but christian is an organized religion, the polar opposite of pagan religion. However many other religions fit into this same type, such as Muslim, Islamic, and even Judaism. Thus is why I lower case it, Buaptist, Catholic, Protestant, etc. are all cults of the christian religion. Judaism has two such cults (unless a few more have sprouted) and I don't know how many but there are many for Muslim and Islamic.

Now, as for the pope people, all of them are pretty much the same idiotic types with god complexes who were just not intelligent enough to become doctors but charismatic enough to become religious leaders.

The basic pagan beliefs are that no one is more correct religiously, and that no one person can lead any cult since all living humans are equally flawed. This is pretty much the only thing they share, though a few have strayed from that and they are not considered pagan by definition only because they lack their own label and, like many in organized religions, have to be popular to justify their beliefs because their faith is sorely lacking. In reality they fit into another type that has yet to be defined, like organized religions were when they first started from the pagan leaders who were selfish enough to think they were more correct. For my beliefs you would have to study much of the true ancient Egyptian mythology (not the myths in the bibull, which is my real displeasure of that book).

A term or label is only offensive if the person it is used on discards the true definition of the word.

Well you can believe in anything you like or what you feel is true. I disagree with you but that is okay. To me a Pagan worships basically nature. Many Christian traditions take place at the same time as many Pagan traditions. This was done to make it more acceptable to recent converts. I think anyone of the major religions would find the word cult offensive. I believe you are using it like the sect which I wouldn't find it offensive at all.

Egyptian mythology. Now that is someone you don't find everyday. You believe when you die you will meet the Anubis?

A sect is usually a subset of cult, a more specific set of beliefs.

Anpu will weigh the heart of all who die, those who's hearts are heavy shall be denied entry into the underworld (afterlife). Anpu is my patron god, Bast is my goddess. Pagan means "of the country" ... basically any religion which does not have a defined "leadership". Really, look it up in more than one source, avoid religious sources.

Online Etymology Dictionary Pagan
Online Etymology Dictionary Heathen
Online Etymology Dictionary Cult
Online Etymology Dictionary Sect

Last edited:

Forum List

Back