Are some black people racists?

Angel ... the bAssMaster likes to ignore any facts that are undeniable ... especially when they disprove his mindless rants. That's why many of us just poke fun at him or make him talk in circles for a laugh now.

What the hell are these "undeniable facts?" post them. Everything that the Bass has said and spoken is backed up by evidence and the history of what has happened in the US, using fallacious reasoning such as personal attacks isn't building you a better argument.

BASS,

You are a wise and intelligent man and you also confuse the uneducated Conservative minded neanderthals who frequent the site with your logic. Keep up the good work my black brother.

Last edited:
BASS,

You are a wise and intelligent man. Unforutunately you also confuse the uneducated Conservative minded neanderthals who frequent the site. Keep up the good work my black brother.

Coming from someone who hates most people just because they are different ...

Additionally, the argument that affirmative action increases the perception that blacks and minorities are inferior and or less able and or intelligent is pure garbage and totally bogus. Before affirmative action whites thought the same thing about blacks and the fact that alot of whites still have those thoughts have nothing to do with affirmative action, accept the responsibility of your own racism and quit blaming others for your racist thoughts especially when they have no basis in reality.

I responded to you and your statement because I thought you seemed articulate, polite, and level headed. I am a woman and I was responding because affirmative action affects me and how people see me. Now I might not be black but if I get promoted above a man suddenly jokes around the water cooler are people questioning who I gave a blowjob to. If you read other posts of mine I am VERY consistent in my overall point. People need to work hard and should be judged off of the work they do, off their own individual merit and NOT how they look.

I believe we should do away with BET, Black History Month, and other racially motivated things because we are not doing anything more than drawing more and more racial lines and seperations. I believe the women's rights movement needs to take a step back and realize that the only way they can push to be more equal to men is to each start growing a penis. I believe that we have pushed so hard and so far with rights that the pendulum has swung and is growing ever nearer to the next extreme and either we grab hold and try desperately to help it level or it will just go on swinging from one extreme to the other for eternity.

KK is right. You won't get much change from The Bass (as he rather absurdly refers to himself) by using reason. I have never known him to acknowledge a point that is not 100% aligned with his parochial views.

It's becoming blatantly obvious that The Ass follows Yukon's definition of debate, as well as his inherently retarded reasoning ability. Which is why Yukon is on this thread and kissing The Ass' bass....I mean....well, you know what I mean.

Mr Bass,

Brian is a very sick man. He needs help and won't seek it, He probably doesnt have Health Insurance like 45 000 000 other Americans but Barack will correct that.

Kitten,

I hate no man or woamn. I am a man of peace and love.

LOL ... rich ... from a Catholic to.

And not to mention, his statements blatantly contradict what he has posted about hunters and gun owners in his other thread. :cuckoo:

True ... I also think he lives in a fantasy world thinking Canada is all that, while not actually living there. He probably thinks it's like the "Wizard of Oz" over there ... :eusa_whistle:

And not to mention, his statements blatantly contradict what he has posted about hunters and gun owners in his other thread. :cuckoo:

True ... I also think he lives in a fantasy world thinking Canada is all that, while not actually living there. He probably thinks it's like the "Wizard of Oz" over there ... :eusa_whistle:

fantasy world? maybe you ought to check which world you're living in, your views don't necessarily reflect the real world.

fantasy world? maybe you ought to check which world you're living in, your views don't necessarily reflect the real world.

LOL ... yeah ...

... coming from the crackhead of the board. :lol:

Kitten,

I hate no man or woamn. I am a man of peace and love.

Why the hate for Catholics? You have mentioned slammed them several times. Bad experience from some?

Not personally ... their views on how to treat anyone different though is dangerous ... luckily more are seeing them for what they are. I have a few close friends who have had very bad experiences in that particular christian cult, then there's the recent accountability they are avoiding that does piss me off. The other chrisitian cults have answered for their crimes, yet still the Catholics do not even acknowledge most of theirs yet. It's complicated really ... but Yukon said he was Catholic and thinks all other christians are evil ...

Being a non-christian I don't like seeing this, because if any of the pagan religions and cults did this they would be ostracized by the others.

Why the hate for Catholics? You have mentioned slammed them several times. Bad experience from some?

... but Yukon said he was Catholic and thinks all other christians are evil ...

Being a non-christian I don't like seeing this, because if any of the pagan religions and cults did this they would be ostracized by the others.

A nice Christian attitude.

... but Yukon said he was Catholic and thinks all other christians are evil ...

A nice Christian attitude.

Thanks the gods of the sands that not all are like him ... not even all Catholics are now, this shows an actual advancement in our culture, that people like Yukon are now the fringe.

Not personally ... their views on how to treat anyone different though is dangerous ... luckily more are seeing them for what they are. I have a few close friends who have had very bad experiences in that particular christian cult, then there's the recent accountability they are avoiding that does piss me off. The other chrisitian cults have answered for their crimes, yet still the Catholics do not even acknowledge most of theirs yet. It's complicated really ... but Yukon said he was Catholic and thinks all other christians are evil ...

Not sure what you mean about treating anyone different. Could you please provide me with an example? Christian cult? I take it offensive to call the oldest Christian religion in the world a cult. You don't have to like Catholics nor Christians for that matter but I have a problem with the word "Cult". I start thinking about Jim Jones etc... Some Catholics do believe that if you are not Catholic you are going to Hell. This is usually older folks raised in a different time. My Grandmother was like that. The Catholics I know and at least my priest do not believe this. If you grew up in a certain culture and were a Hindu, Musilum, Buddist etc... it is okay if you try to lead a good life.

If you are talking about the priest scandals I can understand where you are coming from. The Church simply moved them from parish to parish which was wrong and every Catholic I know believes this. The Catholic church like any is made up of men thus it has and will make mistakes. I believe now the church is doing things right and reporting everything to the authorities. It isn't not the first nor sadly the last time the church will go astray.

We seem to have different understandings of cult and pagan. I understand that a pagan believes in some supreme being not Christ nor any other figure from a major religion. In my mind a cult is evil group and pagans are just non believers.

I've known bad priests but hey they are just men. They probably should have chosen a different life. What did you think of Pope John Paul II? I have yet to meet anyone even non believers that didn't think he was a very good man.

Not sure what you mean about treating anyone different. Could you please provide me with an example? Christian cult? I take it offensive to call the oldest Christian religion in the world a cult. You don't have to like Catholics nor Christians for that matter but I have a problem with the word "Cult". I start thinking about Jim Jones etc... Some Catholics do believe that if you are not Catholic you are going to Hell. This is usually older folks raised in a different time. My Grandmother was like that. The Catholics I know and at least my priest do not believe this. If you grew up in a certain culture and were a Hindu, Musilum, Buddist etc... it is okay if you try to lead a good life.

If you are talking about the priest scandals I can understand where you are coming from. The Church simply moved them from parish to parish which was wrong and every Catholic I know believes this. The Catholic church like any is made up of men thus it has and will make mistakes. I believe now the church is doing things right and reporting everything to the authorities. It isn't not the first nor sadly the last time the church will go astray.

We seem to have different understandings of cult and pagan. I understand that a pagan believes in some supreme being not Christ nor any other figure from a major religion. In my mind a cult is evil group and pagans are just non believers.

I've known bad priests but hey they are just men. They probably should have chosen a different life. What did you think of Pope John Paul II? I have yet to meet anyone even non believers that didn't think he was a very good man.

Try rereading my post using real definitions of words and not the religious ones, perhaps what I said would make much more sense to you then. Pagan is not a religion, it is a type of religion, thus why there are pagan religions, and within every religion (even christians) there are cults, smaller groups who follow the basic principles of the religion but have differing interpretations of views of such beliefs. Just as the word heathen has been interpreted wrongly by many in the Catholic cult, so has pagan and even christian. There are several christian cults, but christian is an organized religion, the polar opposite of pagan religion. However many other religions fit into this same type, such as Muslim, Islamic, and even Judaism. Thus is why I lower case it, Buaptist, Catholic, Protestant, etc. are all cults of the christian religion. Judaism has two such cults (unless a few more have sprouted) and I don't know how many but there are many for Muslim and Islamic.

Now, as for the pope people, all of them are pretty much the same idiotic types with god complexes who were just not intelligent enough to become doctors but charismatic enough to become religious leaders.

The basic pagan beliefs are that no one is more correct religiously, and that no one person can lead any cult since all living humans are equally flawed. This is pretty much the only thing they share, though a few have strayed from that and they are not considered pagan by definition only because they lack their own label and, like many in organized religions, have to be popular to justify their beliefs because their faith is sorely lacking. In reality they fit into another type that has yet to be defined, like organized religions were when they first started from the pagan leaders who were selfish enough to think they were more correct. For my beliefs you would have to study much of the true ancient Egyptian mythology (not the myths in the bibull, which is my real displeasure of that book).

A term or label is only offensive if the person it is used on discards the true definition of the word.

Brian,

I have never commented on hunters or gun owners.

The way I see it, there are three groups of people who think they benefit from the Second Amendment - hunters, self-defendants, and crazy people who think that they're going to stave off tyranny with their deer rifles.

Most conservatives fall into the category of the crazy-people who will save us from tyranny. They blew their chance when then allowed the government to take away their authority to own machine guns and nuclear weapons. These people, the crazy-people, had a point a long time ago but now that technology has made muskets an ineffective choice for governmental overthrow, let's not let them kid us. Private gun ownership is not going to prevent governmental tyranny, no matter how many times you've watched the movie Red Dawn.

First of all...WRONG.

Second of all....that post sure seems full of wholesome goodness and love from someone who hates no man or woman. LOL. Who's sick? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back