Are some black people racists?

They, the Arabs , are more accepting of Blacks , than they are of White male Europeans, who they view as crusaders. There are Black and Brown Arabs , and Muslims that live throughout Africa and the middle east. You being White, and me being Black, you would have a greater chance of getting lynched in an Arab country, than I would.

Then go there .... freedom is not only being allowed to live your lives but you can also leave whenever you want. If you really think they'd tolerate some asshat like you then go there and find out for yourself. ... dare you.

They would more tolerant of me than most of the White, Homo, lesbo ,buttsuckers that have been spewing their N---- word infantile responses on this board. And I'll go when i choose to, not when some one who's ancestors stole this very land that we live in tells me to go.!!This land does not rightfully belong to White America. Believe it or not!. I am part Indian, my ancestors were here before many of your White ancestors Got here !!

Ten to one says you are white and in high school, overweight, without a girlfriend and just bored because you maxed out your character on World of Warcraft. There is a bored for flaming. This arena is supposed to be for civil minded and intelligent adults. How about you run along now sweet heart and let the big kids talk ok?

You cracker, Homo gene lunatics must have a death wish.

I've noticed that. Get 100 white male Republicans in a room, and 99 will tell you they love black people, don't care what happens to white people and if they've got an enemy, it's "racists".

This is not a how a race survives.

Get 100 white women in a room, and 80 will tell you they don't want children because "it's not good for the environment."

This is not how a race survives.

Get all white members of Congress in a room, and ALL will tell you that "racism is wrong" and that integration is working fine. ALL will tell you, "I love the Congressional Black Caucus." NONE would propose the Congressional White Caucus.

This is not how a race survives.

Until enough whites get it, we are a dead race walking.

Aren't whites supposed to be completely out bred in just a few more generations?

Your ancestors were weak, thats why shit happened to them. It was simple for white people to enslave black people and force them to do their bidding. The same can be said about your Indian ancestory....they were too weak to do anything about it. Its survival of the fittest, and your ancestors were not the fittest.

Um, no this isn't the case at all and are you justifying European oppression of non-whites? If so you have no reason to whine and complain about blacks and others who speak about white racist.

Thankfully times have changed and the barbarism of the past no longer exists here in the US, but it most certainly does in places like Africa. They are still behind the times and they havent let go of the old ways. Its like they are perpetually stuck back in time and they havent evolved at all. It has nothing to do with their skin color, because its all about culture, and their culture fucking sucks.

How many times have you been to Africa and quit speaking of Africa as if its one big country when in reality its a continent full of countries. The African countries that exist today are European countries so be a good racist cracker and lay claim to what your people have created.

The only race that still practices slavery today are black people, so you might want to focus your anger elsewhere. White people seem to be doing just fine.

Only, blacks? I guess its blacks who are filling up all those European brothels full of Eastern European women, right?

And it has nothing to do with black males impregnating their "shorty's" and then running off because they don't want to take care of their responsibilities? (Because that's what their dad did) And it has nothing to do with young black males wanting to be the next frickin rap star or youtube gang-fight celebrity? There's more to it than the white man putting the black man down.

None of this is typical of the black male and of those who do have children out of wedlock they spend more time with their kids than white males under the same circumstances, you need to check yourself before vomiting the same redundant, stereotypical BS that guilt ridden-in denial of white racism crackers typically vomit.

. Blacks got equality, but are not satisfied with equality. They want "special" treatment to make up for something someone did to their great-great-great-grandad during 1860 and prior. And when they can't get their lives together, they blame the history of slavery. Well I hate to break it to the black man, but white southerners were just as dirt poor as southern black men after the civil war. My family was a family of sharecroppers (they picked cotton) all the way up until the 1940s. The same family couldn't read or write, which is why they had problems with her name for years and also had her birthday wrong.

Blacks and women have *NEVER* gotten equality, thats why the average white male will make more money than a white woman and a black even when all things are "equal" on paper. Don't make jackass claims about blacks and women getting equality when neither hasn't gotten and then distort reality. The reality is that slavery and Jim Crow have alot to do with why blacks are in the state they are in and why whites are dominant socially and economically, don't damn pretend that this isn't the case. If you wondering why blacks and other minorities still complain about racism and discrimination its because of idiots like you who are in denial.

And it has nothing to do with black males impregnating their "shorty's" and then running off because they don't want to take care of their responsibilities? (Because that's what their dad did) And it has nothing to do with young black males wanting to be the next frickin rap star or youtube gang-fight celebrity? There's more to it than the white man putting the black man down.

None of this is typical of the black male and of those who do have children out of wedlock they spend more time with their kids than white males under the same circumstances, you need to check yourself before vomiting the same redundant, stereotypical BS that guilt ridden-in denial of white racism crackers typically vomit.

. Blacks got equality, but are not satisfied with equality. They want "special" treatment to make up for something someone did to their great-great-great-grandad during 1860 and prior. And when they can't get their lives together, they blame the history of slavery. Well I hate to break it to the black man, but white southerners were just as dirt poor as southern black men after the civil war. My family was a family of sharecroppers (they picked cotton) all the way up until the 1940s. The same family couldn't read or write, which is why they had problems with her name for years and also had her birthday wrong.

Blacks and women have *NEVER* gotten equality, thats why the average white male will make more money than a white woman and a black even when all things are "equal" on paper. Don't make jackass claims about blacks and women getting equality when neither hasn't gotten and then distort reality. The reality is that slavery and Jim Crow have alot to do with why blacks are in the state they are in and why whites are dominant socially and economically, don't damn pretend that this isn't the case. If you wondering why blacks and other minorities still complain about racism and discrimination its because of idiots like you who are in denial.

Y'all need some tissues, or what?:eusa_eh:

Wah, wah, fucking-wah ... :eusa_hand:

Then go there .... freedom is not only being allowed to live your lives but you can also leave whenever you want. If you really think they'd tolerate some asshat like you then go there and find out for yourself. ... dare you.

They would more tolerant of me than most of the White, Homo, lesbo ,buttsuckers that have been spewing their N---- word infantile responses on this board. And I'll go when i choose to, not when some one who's ancestors stole this very land that we live in tells me to go.!!This land does not rightfully belong to White America. Believe it or not!. I am part Indian, my ancestors were here before many of your White ancestors Got here !!

Your ancestors were weak, thats why shit happened to them. It was simple for white people to enslave black people and force them to do their bidding. The same can be said about your Indian ancestory....they were too weak to do anything about it. Its survival of the fittest, and your ancestors were not the fittest.

Thankfully times have changed and the barbarism of the past no longer exists here in the US, but it most certainly does in places like Africa. They are still behind the times and they havent let go of the old ways. Its like they are perpetually stuck back in time and they havent evolved at all. It has nothing to do with their skin color, because its all about culture, and their culture fucking sucks.

The only race that still practices slavery today are black people, so you might want to focus your anger elsewhere. White people seem to be doing just fine.

Well Godboy, I don't know the last time you checked, put that backward land you mentioned, is loaded with natural resources,especially a country called the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Which is were me and a freind will be opening up a Diamond and Coaltal mind,look it up Homo genes, Coaltal, its what makes your cell phone and computers work. So, while you will be living in a Sucka Butt Homo lesbain marriage degenerate America with all kinds of White boy induced economic collaspes, I'll be a millionaire in your so called backward Africa.!with my Diamond and Coaltal mines!!!

Last edited:

Tissues, who the hell is crying here? The Bass comes from an upper-middle-class black family and earns very well, but the fact remains that the Bass is still just another ****** to these racist whites who probably got where he's at through some imaginary quota or affirmative action and in the process slighted some poor better qualified white kid. You white folks think you have the right to the best of everything and that no one else is worthy. The fact of the matter still stands jackass, white people bucked the system to benefit themselves to the disadvantage and exploitation of non-whites, thats why whites are in the position they are in, not merit.

Tissues, who the hell is crying here? The Bass comes from an upper-middle-class black family and earns very well, but the fact remains that the Bass is still just another ****** to these racist whites who probably got where he's at through some imaginary quota or affirmative action and in the process slighted some poor better qualified white kid. You white folks think you have the right to the best of everything and that no one else is worthy. The fact of the matter still stands jackass, white people bucked the system to benefit themselves to the disadvantage and exploitation of non-whites, thats why whites are in the position they are in, not merit.

One, why should you give a fuck what racist whites have to say if what you say is true?

Two, don't start out saying "racist whites" then move on to "you white folk", addressing me, in the same context. I don't give a damned what color your skin is.

Your problem is, you're making an argument and don't know what the fuck you're arguing about. By your own admission you have never been poor. You took advantage of the same class system you're bitching about. You are part of what you are calling the problem, in other words.

You got right word though. "Class." THAT is the dividing line in this country. Elitists built this country for elitists and exploit the non-elite to keep themselves on top. And they've exploited a Hell of a lot more poor whites for a hell of a lot longer than they have blacks.

But you just keep on misdirecting your anger at a skin color instead of where it rightfully belongs -- the wealthy who would sell my ass out as fast as they would yours to make a buck. So long as you and people like you can't see who the real enemy is, you're just playing their game and enabling them to keep it going.

Says the man who hasn't posted an ounce of frickin evidence. I've got the U.S. Constitution as my evidence. You've got biased sources and shitty opinions

Well Godboy, I don't know the last time you checked, put that backward land you mentioned, is loaded with natural resources,especially a country called the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Which is were me and a freind will be opening up a Diamond and Coaltal mind,look it up Homo genes, Coaltal, its what makes your cell phone and computers work. So, while you will be living in a Sucka Butt Homo lesbain marriage degenerate America with all kinds of White boy induced economic collaspes, I'll be a millionaire in your so called backward Africa.!with my Diamond and Coaltal mines!!!

So you're going to enslave black Africans in your diamond mine and then bitch about white people owning slaves 150 years ago?? LOL. What a deuschbag. Further proof that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Says the man who hasn't posted an ounce of frickin evidence. I've got the U.S. Constitution as my evidence. You've got biased sources and shitty opinions

The Constitution existed during slavery and Jim Crow, you are in denial of facts and history. The Bass deals with reality, the reality is that women and blacks have not achieved full equality.

What the hell are you talking about? You seem to lump everyone in one basket dude. Which I might add, is stereotypical of a RACIST. You're being black doesn't amount to a stack of donkey shit. You've admitted here that you earn well and have obviously worked for what you have. I.E.-taken advantage of the same damn opportunities that everyone else in this country has. I come from a lower middle-class family (who in turn comes from a poor working class family) and I have worked for every damn thing I own. Did my parents buy me a car at 16? Hell no, I bought a $ 2,000.00, 20 year old pick-up. I worked 50 hours a week and attended college full-time ass-hole. And no, I didn't get perks from the government. The fact is, you're a racist and are the only one here in denial.

Gunny is right, it's a class issue, and you're dumbass is confusing it with a racism issue because it's all you understand. Not suprising coming from someone who refers to themselves in the third person. The real racists are the one's who won't let it go.

What the hell are you talking about? You seem to lump everyone in one basket dude.

Thats what you and the rest of the white racists do, lump people together, the Bass is simply telling it like it is from an historical point of view based on facts

You're being black doesn't amount to a stack of donkey shit.

Being white means a whole lot, whether its job seeking, prison sentences, police stops,[being white assures whites they'll never get the worst of these cases 9 times out of ten] etc, if there was true equality that wouldn't be the case.

You've admitted here that you earn well and have obviously worked for what you have. I.E.-taken advantage of the same damn opportunities that everyone else in this country has.

Um, no, you misread what the Bass said, the Bass said that he comes from an upper-middleclass black family, a family of clergymen and college educated blacks, the reason the Bass had better opportunities than most other blacks is because of this. Overall, blacks have far, far less of the country's wealth and land ownership in comparison to whites[because whites through their racism took the lion's share for themselves and it wasn't by merit] so the Bass was just fortunate.

I come from a lower middle-class family (who in turn comes from a poor working class family) and I have worked for every damn thing I own. Did my parents buy me a car at 16? Hell no, I bought a $ 2,000.00, 20 year old pick-up. I worked 50 hours a week and attended college full-time ass-hole. And no, I didn't get perks from the government. The fact is, you're a racist and are the only one here in denial.

Despite all of this, your whiteness assures you of having a better chance of succeeding than blacks, not black laziness. You're in denial of the privileges that your whiteness affords you.

The Constitution existed during slavery and Jim Crow, you are in denial of facts and history. The Bass deals with reality, the reality is that women and blacks have not achieved full equality.

What heck are you talking about? A black man is President of the United States. What does it take to achieve full equality? There is no doubt that we didn't live up to our constitution until the 1960's. Since then it has bet struggle for equality and changing the hearts and minds of White America. Mission for the most part has been accomplished. It is very much frowned upon in White circles to say anything remotely racists. Black must make the change that whites had to make. Blacks need to put the past hatred, violence and murder in the history books. There is not a black person I'm close to that doesn't admit there is a lot of anti white hate in the Black community. Regardless of the Black and White racist that are still around, the country is moving forward to relative harmony. I didn't vote for Obama but the fact that a majority of White America voted for speaks volumes. The fact that over 90% of Blacks voted for him also speaks volumes. It is time for Black folks to soften their hearts and minds.

The fact that most Blacks voted for Obama speaks volumes..
People who realy wish for all to be equal after this presidence should no longer speak of race..mmmmmmmmmmm

What the hell are you talking about? You seem to lump everyone in one basket dude.

Thats what you and the rest of the white racists do, lump people together, the Bass is simply telling it like it is from an historical point of view based on facts

You're being black doesn't amount to a stack of donkey shit.

Being white means a whole lot, whether its job seeking, prison sentences, police stops,[being white assures whites they'll never get the worst of these cases 9 times out of ten] etc, if there was true equality that wouldn't be the case.

You've admitted here that you earn well and have obviously worked for what you have. I.E.-taken advantage of the same damn opportunities that everyone else in this country has.

Um, no, you misread what the Bass said, the Bass said that he comes from an upper-middleclass black family, a family of clergymen and college educated blacks, the reason the Bass had better opportunities than most other blacks is because of this. Overall, blacks have far, far less of the country's wealth and land ownership in comparison to whites[because whites through their racism took the lion's share for themselves and it wasn't by merit] so the Bass was just fortunate.

I come from a lower middle-class family (who in turn comes from a poor working class family) and I have worked for every damn thing I own. Did my parents buy me a car at 16? Hell no, I bought a $ 2,000.00, 20 year old pick-up. I worked 50 hours a week and attended college full-time ass-hole. And no, I didn't get perks from the government. The fact is, you're a racist and are the only one here in denial.

Despite all of this, your whiteness assures you of having a better chance of succeeding than blacks, not black laziness. You're in denial of the privileges that your whiteness affords you.

You're full of shit, Mr College. You make an accusation against a race of people, crying victim for your race; yet, by your own admission YOU are a living example that refutes your own accusation, and you couldn't have stated it more clearly.

You are a product of the class system in this Nation, and race obviously has NOTHING to do with it.

Some of the most intelligent and successful people I have met and/or been acquainted with who also happen to be black think just like you. All that intelligence; yet, when it comes right down to it, you've been raised to believe you are a victim and deserve to have something handed to you that others either have to earn or don't have.

Success is about opportunity. Yours were handed to you. If they aren't handed to you, you go make your own. I had to, and it had NOTHING to do with my skin color. It had a WHOLE LOT to do with my ability and having the drive to succeed. Somewhere along the line, someone in YOUR family had it, that's how they got ahead.

And if you think whites have more opportunity than minorities, I suggest you list yourself as white and try to apply for a scholarship, grant and/or any other free ride through college and see what you come up with.

Your whining around that silver spoon hanging out of your flap is impressing me NOT.

Poor Gunny will never progress beyond his stage of ranting on this topic because he has yet to acknowledge this and pay particular attention to the bold text provided:

Why White students need to learn about their own race.

Article from:Diverse Issues in Higher Education Article date:November 27, 2008 Author: Taylor, Betty Jeanne Wolfe

One day as I was checking out books from my college library, a female student of color working at the library, scanning my books, asked me about one in particular. The book was White Guys by Fred Pfeil, and her question was "Isn't everything already about White guys?" Her question was simple yet profound, and the answer was obvious, yet complicated. The palpable answer is "yes, everything already is about White guys." Because everything already is about White guys we don't feel that we have to question, study, challenge or examine anything related to White guys or White people in general. This began my exploration of what White students at a predominantly White institution think about being White. I am not suggesting a way to recenter the ever-present White person. Rather, these conversations are a way to make visible issues that have opportunely remained invisible for too long.

When I ask White students the simple question, "what does your race mean to you," two responses stick out to me. Those responses involve the words "normal" and "American." Racial identity for White students, especially at a predominantly White institution, is generally not explored or even discussed. The absence of a radal identity is representative of an effect of racism. "Only recently have theorists begun to speculate about the harmful consequences of racism on the perpetuators of racism, which include the absence of positive White racial identity" according to Black and White Racial Identity: Theory, Research, and Practice by Janet E. Helms.

At a predominantly White institution, White college students may be able to largely exist without ever critically examining their race and the implications associated with their race. Without an understanding of their race, White students are less likely to be aware of the privileges associated with Whiteness as well. The ability to be oblivious to one's race is a luxury that White people have.

A positive White racial identity and awareness of White privilege are necessary to dismantle racism on predominantly White college campuses. Likewise, a positive White identity can be based on the extent of racism. Privilege has enabled White students to be oblivious to their race and universities have allowed them to continue to exist as such. With a lack of understanding of racial identity development for White students, is the lack of education for White students on White racial identity and education generally related to race
. This is, in part, because most college campuses do not require diversity programming for their students and many don't even offer it. In addition, most diversity programs, or anti-racism programs, include education only about people of color. If Whiteness is not incorporated into diversity education, White students cannot begin to understand the impact of their race and the privilege associated with their race.

White privilege is defined as unearned benefits, which in our society are determined by light skin color and the White race. Without exploration of White identity development, societal messages of the dominant culture, or agents, are reinforced; this indicates that Whiteness need not be studied because it is the norm. If Whiteness is viewed as the norm, the implication is that any race other than White is perceived as abnormal. This perspective of abnormal contributes to notions of racism.

Recent changes in affirmative action polities may have created an increased awareness for White students regarding their racial identity; however, this awareness is based on their sense of entitlement being placed in jeopardy. The fallacy of reverse discrimination has risen on college campuses, contributing to the lack of awareness regarding White privilege. When White students view students of color as receiving benefits based on their races, White students cannot acknowledge all of the privileges they have and maintain based on their White race. The discussion surrounding affirmative action has begun to place at risk the entitlement White students have been conditioned to expect. Predominantly White institutions of higher education should be responsible for providing a campus climate that is equitable and welcoming for all students, particularly students of color, who are underrepresented on these campuses. Additionally, institutions of higher education should be responsible for educating students not only about differences among people, but educating all students deeply about understanding themselves as well.

--Dr. Betty Jeanne Taylor is an independent higher education consultant, with a research interest in social justice issues and privilege. She recently conducted a qualitative study on White students and their racial identity and privilege while a doctoral student at the University of Texas at Austin, where she was also director of Greek Life and Education.

Negro people have a right to be racist. They have been treated badly for centuries by caucasian people. They are only "getting even". Obama is the supreme payback.

Gunny, the Bass isn't done with you just yet

You're full of shit, Mr College. You make an accusation against a race of people, crying victim for your race; yet, by your own admission YOU are a living example that refutes your own accusation, and you couldn't have stated it more clearly.

No, the Bass' family didn't acquire wealth through white privilege, everyone in the church collectively pulled together to support themselves throughout the Jim Crow era, the Bass' family was just fortunate to have succeeded. Thats are far cry from being a living example of the class system that has enabled whites to dominate, ie, white privilege.

Some of the most intelligent and successful people I have met and/or been acquainted with who also happen to be black think just like you. All that intelligence; yet, when it comes right down to it, you've been raised to believe you are a victim and deserve to have something handed to you that others either have to earn or don't have.

The reality is that blacks are and were victims in a racist system that was designed to exclude them as much as possible, you have to be mentally deranged if you deny this. Successful blacks are *NOT* free of being treated in a racist manner and or being victims of a racist system, they just don't speak out as much because they fear losing everything they've accomplished.

Success is about opportunity. Yours were handed to you. If they aren't handed to you, you go make your own. I had to, and it had NOTHING to do with my skin color. It had a WHOLE LOT to do with my ability and having the drive to succeed. Somewhere along the line, someone in YOUR family had it, that's how they got ahead.

The dominant position of whites in country has been handed and is still being handed to whites, most whites are just oblivious to it, blacks are not being handed anything because of color, in fact we are denied because of our color and or affected more adversely because of our color. Don't pretend as if blacks are being given an unfair preference in an unbiased meritocracy, because that most certainly isn't the case.

And if you think whites have more opportunity than minorities, I suggest you list yourself as white and try to apply for a scholarship, grant and/or any other free ride through college and see what you come up with.

Your whiteness is your scholarship/grant/ and or free ride, its also your assurance of getting less harsher prison sentences, less harsh treatment by the police, a job over a more qualified minority, etc you're either in denial or blindly oblivious to the obvious.

Your whining around that silver spoon hanging out of your flap is impressing me

Blacks makes up almost 40 million people in America, whatever the Bass' status is irrelevant, its the status of the masses of poor blacks who are victims the Bass is addressing. Living a luxurious life in Mississippi will not change the reality of whats going on, nor will it make the race problem go away.

Forum List

Back