Are McConnell and Graham bluffing on a quick end to an impeachment trial ??

Your child tantrums of "its ok if we do it but you cant" are so revealing...
Oops, you are confused again. Impeachment trials only happen in the Senate. As most non-retarded people know, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. And for them to say they have already rendered their verdict before the trial begins is obviously unethical. No amount of bitchy crybabying on your part affects this obvious fact.
I cannot wait to see your melt down in November!
I predict we will elect a man who will run trillion dollar-plus deficits for the next four years.
Can't do much worse than your hero Obama.
Obama's not my hero. I've been writing about the federal debt being the greatest threat to the future of our country since coming here.

So you can take your straw man and shove it right back up your ass whence it came.
Okay, just your butt buddy. Got it.

Oops, you are confused again. Impeachment trials only happen in the Senate. As most non-retarded people know, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. And for them to say they have already rendered their verdict before the trial begins is obviously unethical. No amount of bitchy crybabying on your part affects this obvious fact.
I predict we will elect a man who will run trillion dollar-plus deficits for the next four years.
Obama's not my hero. I've been writing about the federal debt being the greatest threat to the future of our country since coming here.

So you can take your straw man and shove it right back up your ass whence it came.
Okay, just your butt buddy. Got it.
TARD: Obama blew up the moon!

SKEPTIC: Hey, retard. Look out the window.

TARD: Why do you love Obama?!?!?

Your child tantrums of "its ok if we do it but you cant" are so revealing...

Yes, use that line of argument. Democracy and Elections are a Threat to Democracy and Elections.

You do Mother Russia Proud, Comrade on this Glorious Day for The Kremlin.

Will you celebrate The Impeachment of an Imperialist, Colonialist American Dog here in Moscow Tomorrow?

There will be dancing and Vodka, and Russian Whores to Pee on you as a reward for your good work.

tenor.gif

The deficit was cut to less than half during Obama's administration.

The deficit has more than DOUBLED since Trump took office.

I wonder what the tards' excuse will be when Trump's deficit exceeds the worst deficit under Obama. He's already spent way more in one year than Obama ever did.

"Yeahbut...OBAMA!"

I wonder what the tards' excuse will be when Trump's deficit exceeds the worst deficit under Obama. He's already spent way more in one year than Obama ever did.

"Yeahbut...OBAMA!"
where did the nearly 10trillion Oboma spent go !!

"Yeahbut...OBAMA!"
Obama outspent all presidents combined.

they've both implied that the possible impeachment of Trump by the House is such a sham that it would be irresponsible to even have a serious trial in the Senate based on such an obvious bogus set of charges that are so partisan and political, that they would vote on impeachment put an end to this so called sham quickly if the House votes to impeach .....but will they ?? if that were to happen it would give fodder to the lying left and their left wing media comrades to say that Republicans are afraid of calling witnesses and having a trial ??? that they are covering for Trump ?? is that what the left wants ?? do dems really want Biden, Schiff, the whistle blower and others to be put under oath especially with the Durham investigation advancing into a criminal investigation ?? will the dems fall for the possible faint that the republicans in the Senate will shut impeachment down quickly ??? and is that what McConnell and Graham are hoping ??? and when and if the dems in the House do impeach the president they will not vote Quickly in the senate to put and end to it !! instead to the horror of the left the republican controlled Senate will indeed have a full trial and subpoena witnesses under oath and absolutely destroy the lefts credibility !! and i wouldnt be surprised if its Trump thats the master mind of this plan !! hes played the dems and the media like a fiddle for yrs ....are Trump and republican leaders secretly hoping the House votes to impeach ???
Well, Pelosui is clearly no hurry. It's 73 feet from her door to McConnell's and she can't seem to "transmit" the articles.

McConnell Channels Hamilton to Save the Republic.

The Framers’ greatest fear was that the delicate balance of powers among the three branches would be upset, and that a corrupt faction would come to dominate the government. McConnell made clear his belief this had come to be the Democrats whom he said were “the intemperate or designing majority in the House of Representatives,” that Hamilton “warned might abuse the impeachment power” for partisan gain.
Corrupt Democrats are what the Founders Feared

McConnell decried the misguided nature of the Democrats’ hypocritical claim that some Senators, who, like McConnell himself, had clearly indicated their belief in the insubstantial nature of the impeachment charges, could not participate in a fair trial.​

McConnell pointed out that Hamilton, in “Federalist 65,” had said that impeachment was not simply a legal proceeding, but was a political one as well, calling for judgments, McConnell said, “about what the common good of our nation requires.”​

In a blistering indictment of the Democrats — who certainly did not shed their political partisanship in the trial of President Clinton on impeachment charges 20 years earlier— McConnell declared that senators did not need “condescending lectures on fairness from the House Democrats who just rushed through the most unfair impeachment in modern history . . . or lectures on impartiality from senators who happily pre-judged the case with President Clinton and simply change their standards to suit the political winds.”​

Once the United States Senate was regarded as the greatest parliamentary body on the planet, and one could sense an echo of that time, when McConnell trumpeted that “The Framers built the Senate to provide a check against the short-termism, the runaway passions, and the ‘demon of faction’ that Hamilton warned would ‘extend his sceptre’ over the House of Representatives ‘at certain seasons.'”​

The Senate exists, explained McConnell, “because the Founders wanted an institution that could stop momentary hysterias and partisan passions from damaging our Republic.”​

And we need just that, now.

"Yeahbut...OBAMA!"

How can that be since Obama never really approved a yearly budget!

Since he was using the Bush budget that was last passed for most of his term, it seems you need to Thank Bush!

Silly far left cult!

However Obama ran the largest debt than all the other presidents combined!

McConnell needs a quick vote on the proposed new senate rule that sets the trial date, and if the Articles are not presented by that date, then all Articles are dismissed.

Forum List

Back