Grammy Awards

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Laney Wilson (Watermelon Moonshine) was a good win. Miley Cyrus Better than you can, good win over Taylor Swift. SZA performance was good. Mariah Carey looked amazing. Billy Ilish was great.

Dave Chappelle also scored his fifth comedy album Grammy for What’s In A Name?.

Michelle Obama scored her second Grammy, this time for best audio book, narration and storytelling recording for The Light We Carry: Overcoming In Uncertain Times.

1707099537490.png

Justice Roberts won a Grammy for pretending to be a conservative Supreme Court justice that tilted the court in favor of conservatives.

View attachment 897691

Justice Roberts won a Grammy for pretending to be a conservative Supreme Court justice that tilted the court in favor of conservatives.

This is all theater. So he plays the role as swing vote. Tell me, what issues has he sided with us on? I bet they are about gays and the border. Guess who will be punished for the border Roberts or Biden? Yea, so you see? He may give us wins at the border or with gays, but bfd? Do you know who really wants those immigrants? The gay bilionaires who own Roberts.

Rapper Killer Mike, Who Refused to Endorse Bribery Biden Friday, Arrested After Winning 3 Grammys

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Killer Mike was detained after allegedly getting into some kind of physical altercation with a security guard at the event.

Remember this is a year or 2 after the slap. Will Smith should have been arrested like this guy.

Let’s get serious.

Miley had an old woman hairstyle.

The host is fucking awful.

Annie Lennox can’t win well anymore.

Jonie Mitchell can’t sing at all anymore.

Most of the music is unlistenable.

And I have long been a fan of old Billy Joel. I hope he doesn’t duck it up tonight with his new song.

Miley Cyrus' speaking voice sounds like she smokes 3 packs a day and drinks a fifth of Jack Daniels.
4i6Ckte.gif

That's the first Grammy Show I've watched in many years, but it was good, though I only watched the first 2 hours, did not get to see Billy Joel.

The "Fast Cars" collaboration between Tracy Chapman and Luke Coombs was EXCELLENT.

Forum List

Back