Are Americans actually so fat?

Personally I don't like this stereotype.
Have you ever compare us with other nations? IS it really true?
One idea of mine: Poorer people have to buy cheaper food. Cheap food tends to be more fattening and unhealthy than more expensive alternatives.
In a society in which time and money are king, it's no surprise that fast food is also king.
May we blame fast food as usual?

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg
Not fat enough to be that desperate...
I would bone her even if she's a little chunky. Just her sense of humor would probably get my dick hard.

:eek:

Healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food.
Also for me it's the price I think about, why should I go somewhere and buy a small amount of food when I can spend the same amount somewhere else for more food....
And I hate to waste my food...

Also for me it's the price I think about, why should I go somewhere and buy a small amount of food when I can spend the same amount somewhere else for more food....

Well, people can always buy frozen fruits and veggies. They are nutritious and cheaper than fresh fruits and veggies. I buy frozen a lot of times if only because they last a lot longer.

It never ceases to amaze me that people don't care about the quality and flavour of the food they eat. Whatever is cheapest is a poor way to maintain a healthy body.

I was raised on garden fresh, home cooked meals. My parents planted and tended a large garden in our back yard. My mother canned and preserved all of our jams, and fruit, pickles and relishes from the food they grew.

We were all a lot healthier before prepared foods and fast food because everyone's diet of choice.

Citizenship of one or another country doesn't affect :) Fat are those Americans who like fast carbs and don't think about how their ration affects their bodies.

One idea of mine: Poorer people have to buy cheaper food. Cheap food tends to be more fattening and unhealthy than more expensive alternatives.
In a society in which time and money are king, it's no surprise that fast food is also king.

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg
Damn ........ I promised her that no one would see that picture but me ............... how did you get your hands on it? ............ she's going to swear that I broke my word and passed it around on the internet ........... oh shit .. I just remembered ........... I sold that computer without erasing the hard drive first .............. Willis, did you post that picture on the internet? ................ damn you ... now I'm in deep do-do ............... I'll get even with you Willis, if it's the last thing I do ........... Bunny is going to fry me over that picture ... ..... man, I thought we were tight bro ... we was friends ........... now look what you've gone and done to me ....... shit man ........... damn bro ................
sonny bottom line....did she swallow?....

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg
Damn ........ I promised her that no one would see that picture but me ............... how did you get your hands on it? ............ she's going to swear that I broke my word and passed it around on the internet ........... oh shit .. I just remembered ........... I sold that computer without erasing the hard drive first .............. Willis, did you post that picture on the internet? ................ damn you ... now I'm in deep do-do ............... I'll get even with you Willis, if it's the last thing I do ........... Bunny is going to fry me over that picture ... ..... man, I thought we were tight bro ... we was friends ........... now look what you've gone and done to me ....... shit man ........... damn bro ................
YES !!!!!!! .... definitely.

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg
Where are your manners? You don't come right out and ask that question, particularly if you are looking at that person when you ask!

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg
Where are your manners? You don't come right out and ask that question, particularly if you are looking at that person when you ask!
He was just curious. It was an innocent question. All in fun dear, all in fun .....

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

It's disgusting, that's for sure.

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

What is ???

What is ???

What do you mean "what is?" I think it's pretty obvious. Follow the conversation.

What is ???

What do you mean "what is?" I think it's pretty obvious. Follow the conversation.
Well, excuse me

What is ???

Well, excuse me

You people should excuse yourselves. This isn't the flamer zone. It's the healthcare section. Isn't there enough of this kind of talk for you people elsewhere?

SO, how fat are you?
fat-america-girl.jpg

So...people are fat because they're starving.

Nope.

We're fat because we're bloating our non-working class with more foodstamps than they need.

What is ???

Well, excuse me

You people should excuse yourselves. This isn't the flamer zone. It's the healthcare section. Isn't there enough of this kind of talk for you people elsewhere?
OK. point taken. Sorry.

Forum List

Back