AOC states we haven't seen Co2 levels like this since the Pliocene period

The stupid Moon Bat bitch is a Climate Change Challenged retard. What she doesn't understand, like most stupid Moon Bats, is that there is no proven connection between atmospheric CO2 levels and earth's climate temperature. It is only a theory that hasn't been proven, not a fact. Flawed computer models predict that CO2 should be a greenhouse gas but the reality is that it doesn't work that way in the real world. That is why none of the dire predictions have ever come true and why the Environmental Wackos have been caught red handed creating bogus data.

There has been times when the CO2 levels were much higher than they are today and the earth much colder. There have also been times when the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature warmer. In fact the historical data says that CO2 levels typical lag temperature increases.

Like most Liberals the stupid bitch is as dumb when it comes to Climate Science as she is with Economics, History, Biology, The Constitution and Ethics.
The stupid Moon Bat bitch is a Climate Change Challenged retard. What she doesn't understand, like most stupid Moon Bats, is that there is no proven connection between atmospheric CO2 levels and earth's climate temperature. It is only a theory that hasn't been proven,

Another dopey argument.

Fact: Co2 is a greenhouse gas.
Fact: The concentration of Co2 in the atmosphere is 50% higher today than before the industrial revolution.
Fact: The earth has warmed over the same period.

Every fifth grader understands the correlation.
so in 3 years you'll understand.

thanks for that update.

Are you speaking of yourself as a grown man?
I understand it completely as do most children.

hutch claiming to be a child?

Explains a lot

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?

So, you don't have the faintest hint of a clue.

The higher carbon dioxide levels in the air change the earth's energy balance: less energy is being radiated back into space.

That means, over time, the earth arrives at a new energy equilibrium: the earth's temperature rises, so does the radiation out to space, until energy in equals energy out.

This process takes many decades, if not centuries. This is the reason why, even if we stopped to burn fossil fuels today, the earth's temperature would continue to rise for many decades.

During this process, the earth's land-based ice starts to melt, and will melt at an accelerated rate with the rising temperatures. This also takes many decades, if not centuries.

And that's why we won't reach ocean levels last seen in the Pliocene for many decades, if not centuries.

The higher carbon dioxide levels in the air change the earth's energy balance: less energy is being radiated back into space.

That means, over time, the earth arrives at a new energy equilibrium: the earth's temperature rises, so does the radiation out to space, until energy in equals energy out.

This process takes many decades, if not centuries. This is the reason why, even if we stopped to burn fossil fuels today, the earth's temperature would continue to rise for many decades.

During this process, the earth's land-based ice starts to melt, and will melt at an accelerated rate with the rising temperatures. This also takes many decades, if not centuries.

And that's why we won't reach ocean levels last seen in the Pliocene for many decades, if not centuries.

The question I asked was, HTF did they know what the PPM was during that time? Hell, how did they know what it was 100 years ago?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

So...you came to the dumping ground for climate science deniers to beg answers to these questions, instead of looking up what scientists say? That shows quite clearly that you are not honestly interested in answers to your questions.

So you don’t know either. Well.......you’re certainly no help here.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The stupid Moon Bat bitch is a Climate Change Challenged retard. What she doesn't understand, like most stupid Moon Bats, is that there is no proven connection between atmospheric CO2 levels and earth's climate temperature. It is only a theory that hasn't been proven, not a fact. Flawed computer models predict that CO2 should be a greenhouse gas but the reality is that it doesn't work that way in the real world. That is why none of the dire predictions have ever come true and why the Environmental Wackos have been caught red handed creating bogus data.

There has been times when the CO2 levels were much higher than they are today and the earth much colder. There have also been times when the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature warmer. In fact the historical data says that CO2 levels typical lag temperature increases.

Like most Liberals the stupid bitch is as dumb when it comes to Climate Science as she is with Economics, History, Biology, The Constitution and Ethics.
The stupid Moon Bat bitch is a Climate Change Challenged retard. What she doesn't understand, like most stupid Moon Bats, is that there is no proven connection between atmospheric CO2 levels and earth's climate temperature. It is only a theory that hasn't been proven,

Another dopey argument.

Fact: Co2 is a greenhouse gas.
Fact: The concentration of Co2 in the atmosphere is 50% higher today than before the industrial revolution.
Fact: The earth has warmed over the same period.

Every fifth grader understands the correlation.
so in 3 years you'll understand.

thanks for that update.

Are you speaking of yourself as a grown man?

hutch claiming to be a child?

Explains a lot

^A mod-troll. Go figure.

Anything of substance to add?

but if mankind wasn't around back then to lower those levels 90', how did it happen? i mean, the earth never does this shit on it's own.

wait...

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist.
What diseases?

If humans weren't around, who did they affect?
What diseases?

The ones found in the fossil record.
please point to the link that provides the carbon levels in fossils during this period.

or shut the fuck up.

either is fine.
Evolutionary History of Atmospheric CO2 during the Late Cenozoic from Fossilized Metasequoia Needles

but if mankind wasn't around back then to lower those levels 90', how did it happen? i mean, the earth never does this shit on it's own.
So...Mr Snarky...do you think climate scientists, who taught you that,dont know that?

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist.
What diseases?

If humans weren't around, who did they affect?
Other diseases.They were fighting it out to see which diseases would win to be dominant..
does this mean that all female women should not get pregnant anymore?

Indeed. Women are to blame.

I knew it!

Science doesn't agree with you.

Actually, real science, you know, that which you can actually see and measure, doesn't agree with you. Science fiction though, you know, the kind created in computer models....that does agree with you. but it is still science FICTION.

Surely not...

Lol

More bull shit from AOC.

The woman is her own worst enemy. Anyone with one working brain cell knows there was no carbon footprint in the Pliocene era and her scientific "research" is bull shit as well.

The people who elected her are just as moronic as that dingbat is.

She is a Pathological Liar like EVERY SINGLE Jew Hating Christian Hating DemNazi Globalist Tree Hugging Parasite.

iu

Last edited:
AOC (and many other Dems) are clearly insane, demon possessed, or both. Logical arguments are useless, we need to stop debating and start exorcising.

Forum List

Back