The Pliocene: The Last Time Earth had >400 ppm of Atmospheric CO2 (3 Mil yrs ago)

How can you have less emissions when millions of illegal are crossing the border buying up the Ketchup and Mustard bottles (that require large amounts of CO2) that is supposed to go to US citizens?
I am against illegal Immigration, which is NOT the subject here.
But they may get cleaner heat and cooking than burning trees/wood at home.
`

EDIT: Please Ignore Mentally Ill EMH as he makes the same absurd claims hour after hour.
Unfortunately this is USMB, not ie, PoliticalForum where he was quickly removed.
(TrollsterPatriot a one line Troll)

`

Last edited:
I am against illegal Immigration, which is NOT the subject here.
But they may get cleaner heat and cooking than burning trees/wood at home.
`

EDIT: Please Ignore Mentally Ill EMH as he makes the same absurd claims hour after hour.
Unfortunately this is USMB, not ie, PoliticalForum where he was quickly removed.
(TrollsterPatriot a one line Troll)

`
When they cant afford the electricity prices that are coming to this country, they will be out there cutting down our trees and burning them like they do in their 3rd world shitholes. What do you do then? Continue to vote for the very people who allow this shit to happen to this country, or finally realize that they are replacing you with diseased criminals, who dont know shit how to save energy?

And Toddster quoted a study that "dated" wood left outside unfrozen for 20k plus years, nevermind wood, trunk, roots and all in nature decomposes fully in 100 years.

How long can it last if it's buried?

Roots are buried = 100 years

Wood never lasts more than 100 years when it's buried?

Are you sure?

Up to you to find evidence to the contrary...

Wood from trees, like stumps, branches, and limbs will take a very long time to decompose, upwards of 50-100 years if left whole.

Up to you to find evidence to the contrary...

Wood from trees, like stumps, branches, and limbs will take a very long time to decompose, upwards of 50-100 years if left whole.

You doubt there is plenty of evidence of wood lasting 1,000 years? 10,000 years? 100,000 years?
1,000,000 years?

You doubt there is plenty of evidence of wood lasting 1,000 years? 10,000 years? 100,000 years?
1,000,000 years?

Inside, shellacked, painted...

But outside, raw... no, gone in 100 years, even underground.

Here you are claiming to be a Co2 skeptic and you are defending a Co2 fraud "study" that claims the North American Ice Age which began in Northern Canada put 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago in just 75k years, and the evidence of that includes a "study" that "dates" "wood" left outside in nature for 20k+ years...

LOL!!!

You are not a credible entity...

McBullshit is Dennis Quaid SciFi...

Inside, shellacked, painted...

Here you are claiming to be a Co2 skeptic and you are defending a Co2 fraud "study" that claims the North American Ice Age which began in Northern Canada put 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago in just 75k years, and the evidence of that includes a "study" that "dates" "wood" left outside in nature for 20k+ years...

LOL!!!

You are not a credible entity...

McBullshit is Dennis Quaid SciFi...

Wow!

You're so wrong.

Here you are claiming to be a Co2 skeptic and you are defending a Co2 fraud "study" that claims the North American Ice Age which began in Northern Canada put 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago in just 75k years,

If you have evidence, some people explicitly agreeing you would be nice, you should post it.

If you have evidence

As if it hasn't already been shown that McBullshit is 10 fold off on every contemporary measure of Earth ice age glacier today...

Nice try...

In fact, you were the dolt who got schooled...

As if it hasn't already been shown that McBullshit is 10 fold off on every contemporary measure of Earth ice age glacier today...

Nice try...

In fact, you were the dolt who got schooled...

You haven't shown it.
You haven't shown that anyone agrees with your 50 million years of
ice on Chicago claim. No one agrees with any of your nutty claims.

You haven't shown it.
You haven't shown that anyone agrees with your 50 million years of
ice on Chicago claim. No one agrees with any of your nutty claims.

Post it, link it, document it, save it as a thread, and the K### keeps up with this bullshit after getting schooled....

You still cannot document that wood in nature lasts more than 100 years, much less 20k years...

LOL!!!

Post it, link it, document it, save it as a thread, and the K### keeps up with this bullshit after getting schooled....

You still cannot document that wood in nature lasts more than 100 years, much less 20k years...

LOL!!!

1686571897635.jpeg

DURR

Polished slice of a petrified tree from the Late Triassic Epoch (approximately 230 million years ago)

Um, your wood isn't supposed to be that old, moron, because your ice age that started in Northern Canada and put 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago was,

ACCORDING TO YOU

only 75k years old..

LOL!!

Are you telling me a piece of wood didn't decompose and is about 230 million years old?

Was the coal I showed more than 100 years old? Was it more than 20,000 years old?

How could that be?

Any luck finding someone who agrees with your 50-million-year claim?

Are you telling me a piece of wood didn't decompose and is about 230 million years old?

Was the coal I showed more than 100 years old? Was it more than 20,000 years old?

How could that be?

Funny, the "study" said WOOD not COAL...

Coal is a sedimentary deposit composed predominantly of carbon that is readily combustible. Coal is black or brownish-black, and has a composition that (including inherent moisture) consists of more than 50 percent by weight and more than 70 percent by volume of carbonaceous material.

My science is based on analysis and data, not PARROTING. PARROTING "the science" is a good way to become a science invalid moron who thinks 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago originated in northern Canada 75k years earlier....

Who else pushes land near the poles theory?

So, Einstein, how did you come up with Relativity?

Why, I parroted it, of course.... NOT!

ZOMG! Once we adjusted the data, Antarctica's temperatures spiked up from -58F to -56F!!

I've seen 50F cooler than Arctic, 46F, 60F, and now 58F...

What matters is the discrepancy. One polar circle cools Earth much more than the other.

Two polar oceans = Earth has no ice = warmer

Two polar continents = Two "Antarcticas" = Earth has twice the ice = colder

Land moves...

HELLO, about 1/1,000,000th the scientific genius of Relativity, but correct....

Funny, the "study" said WOOD not COAL...

Coal is a sedimentary deposit composed predominantly of carbon that is readily combustible. Coal is black or brownish-black, and has a composition that (including inherent moisture) consists of more than 50 percent by weight and more than 70 percent by volume of carbonaceous material.

Funny, you don't think coal is from wood.

My science is based on analysis and data, not PARROTING. PARROTING "the science" is a good way to become a science invalid moron who thinks 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago originated in northern Canada 75k years earlier....

Who else pushes land near the poles theory?

So, Einstein, how did you come up with Relativity?

Why, I parroted it, of course.... NOT!

My science is based on analysis and data, not PARROTING.

You pulled it out of your ass and you have no one who agrees with you.

Missing your ex?

Forum List

Back