Since Co2 does nothing, what does cause Earth climate change?

I have heard numerous AGW deniers attempt to claim the sun must be responsible for global warming, but I do not recall any of them every mentioning a "solar cycle".

The SUBS who religiously parrot Faux "News" are "convinced" that the SUN is the cause because Faux says so, and that is SOLAR CYCLE which Faux has pushed for more than a decade.

The Solar Cycle is funded by the Co2 fraud to keep MORONS accepting FUDGED DATA that suggests "warming" that is not actually happening...

The SUBS who religiously parrot Faux "News" are "convinced" that the SUN is the cause because Faux says so, and that is SOLAR CYCLE which Faux has pushed for more than a decade.
Fox News? I'm no fan of Fox News, but I have never heard them mention a solar cycle or claim that the sun is responsible for global warming.
The Solar Cycle is funded by the Co2 fraud to keep MORONS accepting FUDGED DATA that suggests "warming" that is not actually happening..
Funded? What funds are required.

How did you get so astoundingly stupid? Did you play football without a helmet? Did you and your big brothers like to pretend to be rams fighting over your sister?

What funds are required.

The individuals who push "Solar Cycle" got their "studies" funded by the Co2 FRAUD aka the US taxpayer. This is what happens when big government is intent on pushing a "crisis" that does not exist, and is stealing hand over fist as the fraud goes on year after year with planet Earth NOT WARMING ONE BIT. Those behind the Co2 FRAUD know it is FRAUD and have all along. Putting out fraud "skeptic" arguments that keep MORONS accepting FUDGED DATA is the purpose, and with the absolute morons who watch and believe Faux, it works...

Fox News? I'm no fan of Fox News, but I have never heard them mention a solar cycle or claim that the sun is responsible for global warming.

Funded? What funds are required.

How did you get so astoundingly stupid? Did you play football without a helmet? Did you and your big brothers like to pretend to be rams fighting over your sister?

LOL!!!

Can you explain why there is no ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska, but ice age glacier, mile thick, south of Arctic Circle on Greenland...

LOL!!!

the Co2 FRAUD cannot explain a map of the Arctic

Where that graph says "now" is much more flat line that what your graph shows. IT should be flat line until something changes, namely the fusion of He not H, apparently the "leaves man sequence."

There is no evidence at all that the Sun's output reaching Earth has changed at all for 10s of millions of years.

The "Solar Cycle" theory is just part of the Co2 FRAUD, to get Faux "News" morons to parrot a "skeptic's" take that forces THE MORON TO KEEP ACCEPTING FUDGE AS DATA....
Fuck you, you ignorant, lying bigot.

LOL!!!

Can you explain why there is no ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska, but ice age glacier, mile thick, south of Arctic Circle on Greenland...

LOL!!!

the Co2 FRAUD cannot explain a map of the Arctic

The individuals who push "Solar Cycle" got their "studies" funded by the Co2 FRAUD aka the US taxpayer. This is what happens when big government is intent on pushing a "crisis" that does not exist, and is stealing hand over fist as the fraud goes on year after year with planet Earth NOT WARMING ONE BIT. Those behind the Co2 FRAUD know it is FRAUD and have all along. Putting out fraud "skeptic" arguments that keep MORONS accepting FUDGED DATA is the purpose, and with the absolute morons who watch and believe Faux, it works...

LOL!!!!

Which does WHAT to Earth climate???

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4

Disruption and restoration of heat transport from the Atlantic to the Arctic caused by changes to ocean circulation patterns caused by changes to water salinity and density, augmented by changes to wind patterns which are caused by variations in solar radiation striking the surface of the planet caused by orbital forcing and solar output variations.

And there you have it. To bust the Co2 FRAUD just ask questions....

WHY can't the "conservative" and "MAGA" media do that....

So you can prove how CO2 does that?

We actually have something called DATA. For atmospheric temps, the DATA comes from satellites and balloons.

Co2 went up, atmospheric temps did NOT.

THEORY REJECTED
unless it is the Co2 FRAUD which then FUDGED both data series with laughable indefensible BULLSHIT

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

TRANSLATION = the highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE DESPITE RISING Co2 and hence was FUDGED....

Disruption and restoration of heat transport from the Atlantic to the Arctic caused by changes to ocean circulation patterns caused by changes to water salinity and density, augmented by changes to wind patterns which are caused by variations in solar radiation striking the surface of the planet caused by orbital forcing and solar output variations.

Noise....

Weather is not climate
Ocean currents are weather, not climate

What controls climate? The amount of ice

What controls the amount of ice? The amount of LAND NEAR THE POLES

AND LAND MOVES....

The first part is understanding what is climate and what is weather. Climate is the parameters of Earth that allow certain ranges of weather. We don't get Cat 10 canes now, but we would if Earth had no ice.

What are the parameters of climate that can change?

Ocean levels
Atmospheric thickness
Temperature
Humidity

What controls those?

The amount of ice on the planet. Period. Ocean level is 100% inversely correlated to Earth ice content (on land, not sea ice, which is pathetically small) - duh. Trapped in ice age glacier is compressed gas. When it snows 10 feet, you can compress that into a few inches of ice, and the rest is air, which also gets compressed, when it is under 100k years of ice layers on top of it. When that ice melts, that compressed air is released back into the atmosphere, making it denser. Clearly more ice makes things colder, but it is the discrepancy between the polar circles today that is key to understanding Earth climate change and how it occurs.

90% of Earth Ice is on Antarctica
7% is on Greenland

97% of Earth ice is on the two land masses closest to the poles.... and land moves.

R.2a3294ffeab2b7aaf47c6f7a80ae4810

Antarctic vs Arctic Infographic | Antarctica activities, Geography ...

Air that passes over the Antarctic Circle cools 50F (58F from the above image) more than air that passes over Arctic.

Antarctica also puts 9 times the ice into the oceans, some 46 times the H2O the Mississippi River puts in the Gulf, and that ice is colder than Arctic ice.

The Antarctic Circle cools Earth much more than the Arctic Circle does.

All about land near the poles. And land moves.
Just as a point of reference- You wrote
What are the parameters of climate that can change?

Ocean levels
Atmospheric thickness
Temperature
Humidity

There are many more factors that cause the climate to change.
“The history of temperature change over time is related to the shape of the continents, the shape of the sea floor, the pulling apart of the crust, the stitching back together of the crust, the opening and closing of sea ways, changes in earth‘s orbit, changes in solar energy, supernoval eruptions, comet dust, impacts by comets and asteroids, volcanic activity above and below the oceans, bacteria, soil formation, sedimentation, ocean currents and the chemistry of the air.“ -Ian Plimer

Climate is really really complicated and at this moment, virtually impossible to accurately predict. Too many factors with insufficient understanding of the magnitude of those factors.

There are many more factors that cause the climate to change

This is a failure to understand words. Parameters of climate change, those are not "causes." When you pass 3rd grade English, let us know...

Meanwhile, keep being bewildered by the clear truth of Earth ice today....

90% on land mass Antarctica
7% on land mass Greenland

and land moves....

This is a failure to understand words. Parameters of climate change, those are not "causes." When you pass 3rd grade English, let us know...

Meanwhile, keep being bewildered by the clear truth of Earth ice today....

90% on land mass Antarctica
7% on land mass Greenland

and land moves....
I have decided you’re not the type of person I enjoy discussing climate with. You’re angry about something (unrelated to climate science), and you appear to think that this is a contest of who can fling the best personal insults. I think I will just leave you to yourself, and whomever else decides they like engaging with you. Bye

I have decided you’re not the type of person I enjoy discussing climate with. You’re angry about something (unrelated to climate science), and you appear to think that this is a contest of who can fling the best personal insults. I think I will just leave you to yourself, and whomever else decides they like engaging with you. Bye

Typical PARROT, incapable of engaging in debate once PARROTING is destroyed...

Typical PARROT, incapable of engaging in debate once PARROTING is destroyed...
I would love to debate, but you seem incapable of doing it without personal attacks.

I will cautiously try again. Why do you believe that AGW/CO2 is dependent on the MK cycles? What are your references? Please sight them, as I would love to read them. As I previously mentioned, I have read the works of highly qualified Climate scientist who reject AGW, but accept the existence of the MK cycles.

Why do you believe that AGW/CO2 is dependent on the MK cycles?

There is precisely no evidence I have ever posted or said that, because I never had. You are a sick in the head liar. Where did I post that?

MK cycles are complete bullshit that were cooked up in 2012 to cover for the truth of Earth's climate history, that NA thawed while Greenland froze, which eliminates atmosphere and hence Co2 as potential causes...

, I have read the works of highly qualified Climate scientist who reject AGW, but accept the existence of the MK cycles.

LOL!!!

The Co2 FRAUD funds many liars to cover for their fraud. The entire "Solar Cycle" is funded by the Co2 FRAUD for absolute moron viewers of the Faux "News" channel to parrot as a "refutation" of Co2, but in reality just keeps said morons glued to accepting clearly fudged "data" as real. The real climate data reads as follows...

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT in CANE Activity

So, because you have a BEAK and a BIRDBRAIN and can PARROT, that doesn't mean who or what you parrot is even close to truth.... because anyone who accepts MK is clearly neither truthful nor concerned about reputation....

There is precisely no evidence I have ever posted or said that, because I never had. You are a sick in the head liar. Where did I post that?

MK cycles are complete bullshit that were cooked up in 2012 to cover for the truth of Earth's climate history, that NA thawed while Greenland froze, which eliminates atmosphere and hence Co2 as potential causes...

LOL!!!

The Co2 FRAUD funds many liars to cover for their fraud. The entire "Solar Cycle" is funded by the Co2 FRAUD for absolute moron viewers of the Faux "News" channel to parrot as a "refutation" of Co2, but in reality just keeps said morons glued to accepting clearly fudged "data" as real. The real climate data reads as follows...

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT in CANE Activity

So, because you have a BEAK and a BIRDBRAIN and can PARROT, that doesn't mean who or what you parrot is even close to truth.... because anyone who accepts MK is clearly neither truthful nor concerned about reputation....
Ok, I tried having a civil discussion with you regarding global climate change, but you have made it clear by your post that that you are angry, and not interested in a civil discussion. All you do is rant about the “falsehoods“ of the MK cycles, but never provide any links to support your positions. if I lived a 1000 years, it would be too short of a life to engage in further discussion with the likes of you.

Forum List

Back