Alexandria.Never Brings Up All Of The Climate Predictions Of The 70's & 80's.Why Not?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
And to this day, has anyone ever asked the princess questions regarding all of those doom and gloom predictions of the last 40 to 50 years?
Wasn't Los Angeles and Florida supposed to be under water by 2000/2010?
What about New York and London? Not sure, but weren't they supposed to be under water at some point after 1990/2000?
And what about the coming of the next ice age?
What about the genius Al Gore? what did he predict? Eventually polar bears will be living on sheets of ice,,and that our children will never see snow?
Has any reporter ever brought up these predictions to Princess Alexandria?
And now she is making similar predictions?
:iyfyus.jpg: :CryingCow:

One main characteristic of today's snowflakes is their obliviousness to anything that happened before they were born. And when they do recognize something (e.g., slavery), they foolishly evaluate it based on today's transitory sensibilities.

if the princess is so smart, then why didnt she predict that tragic day when we lost all of our dinasours?

More data has been found since then. Only a fool would refuse to go by the most recent and complete data. If new discoveries are found, the prevailing scientific beliefs will change to match that as well. That's how science works, dumb ass.

does this all mean that thanks to Mizz Cortez,,we may as well take out 12 year mortgages?

Most of you were not born or may have forgotten the cover story of I believe time magazine proclaiming in the late 70’s that we were entering a new ice age and that massive glaciers would soon consume NY city. Oh well I guess the scientific community missed that prediction.

Most of you were not born or may have forgotten the cover story of I believe time magazine proclaiming in the late 70’s that we were entering a new ice age and that massive glaciers would soon consume NY city. Oh well I guess the scientific community missed that prediction.
i am beginning to wonder what the average age of those snowflakes are that come to see her speak,,,,i would guess none of them are around 40/50/60

even Miss Cleo didnt make any dire predictions,,,,well maybe the one regarding a giant bunny eating jimmy carter

I assume you are correct. I would venture to say still into pops wallet as well. Just saying.

if the princess is so smart, then why didnt she predict that tragic day when we lost all of our dinasours?
Wait, we lost the sharks and gators?
i think we lost about 98% of sharks when the assterhoid hit 65,000 years ago
Yeah, there was a shortage of sharknadoes for a least an eon.
i wonder if mizz cortez can predict how many locusts will swarm and eat all plant life and tacos in Missouri this summer

i wonder if mizz cortez can predict how many locusts will swarm and eat all plant life and tacos in Missouri this summer
See what happens when someone forgets that at 29 a female should have at least three trophies to rugrat with..

I see the uneducated, ignorant little freakazoid is trying to be funny again. What a pathetic loser you are.

See what happens when someone forgets that at 29 a female should have at least three trophies to rugrat with..
if cortez could at least predict the powerball numbers for next weekend,,,i just may play them,,,then go eat a few tacos

And to this day, has anyone ever asked the princess questions regarding all of those doom and gloom predictions of the last 40 to 50 years?
Wasn't Los Angeles and Florida supposed to be under water by 2000/2010?
What about New York and London? Not sure, but weren't they supposed to be under water at some point after 1990/2000?
And what about the coming of the next ice age?
What about the genius Al Gore? what did he predict? Eventually polar bears will be living on sheets of ice,,and that our children will never see snow?
Has any reporter ever brought up these predictions to Princess Alexandria?
And now she is making similar predictions?
:iyfyus.jpg: :CryingCow:
simply upgrading infrastructure can help green our economy.

if cortez could at least predict the powerball numbers for next weekend,,,i just may play them,,,then go eat a few tacos
I want her to call me over so I can get her garbage disposal unlocked from silverware that vibrated down the scary hole...

Cortez: please vote for Biden and his 12 fingers in 2020 or you just may die of smoke inhiliration

Forum List

Back