Anyone watching this?

HACK: A meteor the size of Texas is heading toward Earth!

CITIZEN: What should be done about that?

HACK: (drools on bib overalls) Ummmm...

OBAMA: I am working with every nation that has a space program to put together a multi-nation attack on the meteor to deflect it away from Earth.

HACK: OH THAT'S ALL WRONG!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Poster:
Obama isnt working with Congress, that's the problem!
G5000: He is. He said he'd wait for them to finish immigration legislation this session before taking action.
Poster: How is a lame duck Congress supposed to pass major legislation over a contentious issue like this in 2 weeks?
G5000: Shut yp you bedwetting Obama hater!

The full answer comes courtesy of Anadolu Agency, which explains not only the big picture involving Saudi Arabia and its biggest asset, oil, but also the latest fracturing of OPEC at the behest of Saudi Arabia...which however is merely using "the oil weapon" to target the old slash new Cold War foe #1: Vladimir Putin.

Why Oil Is Plunging The Other Part Of The Secret Deal Between The US And Saudi Arabia Zero Hedge
Lots of speculation and opinion. Few facts.
The truth is Saudi Arabia has a fairly low cost of production and they can run the weak producers out of business while stll making money.
Given the Saudis stated turning away from the US I find it hard to imagine them doing any favors for the us.

Yes. I understand. If a Democrat in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it. If anything good happens, Obama has nothing to do with it.

I get it. I get it.

But it just makes me wonder more why you cowards never say what should or should not be done about the issues which matter, UNTIL AFTER THE FACT.

We all know it is because you are too chickenshit to be caught in the embarrassing position of supporting the very thing you advocated if it should happen to come to pass.

Whether or not Obama made it happen, Saudi Arabia is doing exactly what I advocated they should do. And it is hurting Russia, just as I said it would.

So now I guess you chickenshits will need to find a reason why falling oil prices are a bad thing.
We have said for years that the moron should get us energy independent...he did nothing. Cheap gas is good...thank North Dakota and texas...Chicago had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back