Anyone watching this?

This is exactly what I said Saudi Arabia and the US should do to combat Putin. I kept asking all the ODS sufferers to put up or shut up when they were whining about Obama not doing anything about Putin.

3. Saudi Arabia again. Obama needs to pressure the Sauds to start cranking out more oil and drive the price down. Flood the market. This will put a huge economic bite on Putin, who depends on oil revenues to pay for his aggression in the Ukraine.
You really think Obabble has anything to do with this? He's out on the porch smokin.

Yes. I understand. If a Democrat in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it. If anything good happens, Obama has nothing to do with it.

I get it. I get it.

But it just makes me wonder more why you cowards never say what should or should not be done about the issues which matter, UNTIL AFTER THE FACT.

We all know it is because you are too chickenshit to be caught in the embarrassing position of supporting the very thing you advocated if it should happen to come to pass.

Whether or not Obama made it happen, Saudi Arabia is doing exactly what I advocated they should do. And it is hurting Russia, just as I said it would.

So now I guess you chickenshits will need to find a reason why falling oil prices are a bad thing.

Yes. I understand. If a Democrat in Kansas steals a stapler, Obama ordered it. If anything good happens, Obama has nothing to do with it.

I get it. I get it.

But it just makes me wonder more why you cowards never say what should or should not be done about the issues which matter, UNTIL AFTER THE FACT.

We all know it is because you are too chickenshit to be caught in the embarrassing position of supporting the very thing you advocated if it should happen to come to pass.

Whether or not Obama made it happen, Saudi Arabia is doing exactly what I advocated they should do. And it is hurting Russia, just as I said it would.

So now I guess you chickenshits will need to find a reason why falling oil prices are a bad thing.
Wow I had no idea the Saudi royal family took their advice from a big mouth internet poster.

I get it. I get it.

Wow I had no idea the Saudi royal family took their advice from a big mouth internet poster.
Serious comprehension fail.

If you said that Obama should stop playing golf for the duration, and Obama subsequently announced he was going to stop golfing, that does not mean he heard you and decided to follow your advice.

What it does mean, though, is that if he stopped golfing, you would be in the position of supporting something Obama just did or looking like a hypocritical flip-flopping jackass.

And you hacks would rather die than ever allowing yourselves to be caught in such a position. This is why you never say what you think Obama should do about things that really matter. You follow his lead instead. You wait for him to say what he is going to do, and then you oppose him.

This makes you much worse than a follower. It makes you worse than a coward. It makes you someone who cares more about hating someone than seeing and doing what is right for the country.

Because, after all, you are only doing what the right wing leadership and their propaganda organs do.

Christ, McConnell campaigned on not telling anyone what a GOP Senate would do! That is not someone who is looking out for the country. That is someone taking his lead from Obama.

See, I have the balls to advocate for a plan of action BEFORE Obama says what he will do. Whether or not Obama does do what I advocate is not the point.

The point is that you cowards are too chickenshit to advocate a plan of action on the off chance Obama might actually do it.

You'd rather die than say what should be done and then have Obama announce he is going to do the same thing.

Regardless of how it came about, the big picture was that Saudi Arabia should drive the price of oil down so that Putin would feel the pain, and that is what is happening. If Obama suggested this to them on his visit to Saudi Arabia, great. If not, it doesn't matter. The end result is the same.

But here is a funny thing. Donald Trump believes Obama was conspiring with Saudi Arabia to lower oil prices. One of your right wing rags ran with it: Trump Obama Cut Deal with Saudis to Keep Oil Prices Low Until Election

Gee, the election is over and Saudi Arabia has announced their intention to continue to suppress oil prices. I guess Trump missed the real motive.

See, I have the balls to advocate for a plan of action BEFORE Obama says what he will do. Whether or not Obama does do what I advocate is not the point.

The point is that you cowards are too chickenshit to advocate a plan of action on the off chance Obama might actually do it.

You'd rather die than say what should be done and then have Obama announce he is going to do the same thing.

Regardless of how it came about, the big picture was that Saudi Arabia should drive the price of oil down so that Putin would feel the pain, and that is what is happening. If Obama suggested this to them on his visit to Saudi Arabia, great. If not, it doesn't matter. The end result is the same.

But here is a funny thing. Donald Trump believes Obama was conspiring with Saudi Arabia to lower oil prices. One of your right wing rags ran with it: Trump Obama Cut Deal with Saudis to Keep Oil Prices Low Until Election

Gee, the election is over and Saudi Arabia has announced their intention to continue to suppress oil prices. I guess Trump missed the real motive.
Check out the last 15 minutes...Energy Oil Prices Natural Gas Gasoline and Crude Oil - Bloomberg
Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 1.55.38 PM.png

When you are bitching about ISIS or Ebola or whatever else the right wing piss pourers have you guzzling, just ask yourself what should be done to solve the problem, and then notice how those same piss pourers come up completely blank in that department.

They take their lead from Obama.

HACK: A meteor the size of Texas is heading toward Earth!

CITIZEN: What should be done about that?

HACK: (drools on bib overalls) Ummmm...

OBAMA: I am working with every nation that has a space program to put together a multi-nation attack on the meteor to deflect it away from Earth.

HACK: OH THAT'S ALL WRONG!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Remind us what Obama did about oil prices. We'll wait.
Did you ask that same question when people were bitching about inflation of oil prices and blaming Obama?

Didn't think so.
BUllshit cop out.
ANswer my question or shut the fuck up.
As I said, even Donald Trump believes Obama urged Saudi Arabia to lower oil prices.
Oh. Donald Trump. There's a reliable source. Isnt he still pushing the birther thng?

Forum List

Back