Anyone seen this?

Mr. P said:
WOW!!! It's out there, can the big oil boys keep it hidden much longer?
I dont know, but if this stuff really takes off it will certainly change the dynamics of the world! I am half tempted to try to get in contact with the guy; I want a car like that! and a boat too!

CSM said:
I dont know, but if this stuff really takes off it will certainly change the dynamics of the world! I am half tempted to try to get in contact with the guy; I want a car like that! and a boat too!
Hell with that! I'll put my entire 401k in the stock!
Then the car and boat.. :beer:

Mr. P said:
Hell with that! I'll put my entire 401k in the stock!
Then the car and boat.. :beer:
Well hell, I just killed it. If this guy sells to any one energy company (OIL), this will never see the light of day publicly. I hope he does go public.

Hmmm..I dont know but the clip mentions the guy has been contracted to build a HMMWV for the Army with this technology....once that happens (assuming the Army stays interested) it would be awfully hard for this to be hidden.

It boggles the mind to think this could really really work. The Middle East would be in real economic trouble if this technology is viable. All those countries would be trying to import the main ingredient!

CSM said:
Hmmm..I dont know but the clip mentions the guy has been contracted to build a HMMWV for the Army with this technology....once that happens (assuming the Army stays interested) it would be awfully hard for this to be hidden.

It boggles the mind to think this could really really work. The Middle East would be in real economic trouble if this technology is viable. All those countries would be trying to import the main ingredient!
Funny how "what goes around, comes around" ain't it? :)

Mr. P said:
Funny how "what goes around, comes around" ain't it? :)

Oh yeah! Of course the price of bottled water would skyrocket, but then I wonder if folks know just how easy it is to make distilled water! Petroleum products would not disappear completely but it sure would ease the demand and the Kyoto stuff would be obsolete! What would the environmentalists have to bitch about then?

CSM said:
Oh yeah! Of course the price of bottled water would skyrocket, but then I wonder if folks know just how easy it is to make distilled water! Petroleum products would not disappear completely but it sure would ease the demand and the Kyoto stuff would be obsolete! What would the environmentalists have to bitch about then?
Make it yourself? Not on yer life, its WAY too dangerous, and the government will be sure to let you know that. Just think of the requirements they will come up with for “proper manufacturing” this new fuel.
And that self service pump ya have outside yer house, yep, its gotta go, way too dangerous!

The Kyoto stuff is already obsolete they just don’t know it.

As far as what the environmentalists have to bitch about... They’ll find something. I see it like this, “BAN WET T-SHIRT CONTESTS” they’re BAD for the environment and a health risk (somehow) !

Mr. P said:
As far as what the environmentalists have to bitch about... They’ll find something. I see it like this, “BAN WET T-SHIRT CONTESTS” they’re BAD for the environment and a health risk (somehow) !
Swimming pools too, waste of resources.
Think of the advantages though.
You can wash your car, get a drink and fill er up at the same time.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Swimming pools too, waste of resources.
Think of the advantages though.
You can wash your car, get a drink and fill er up at the same time.
Heh...guess what the byproduct of this process is? Yep...water and air! Of course, it is less than what you started with, but what the hey, it'll rain and viola!

This, combined with solar cells could really work...doesn't take much electricity to do this (12 volts should be more than enough) but the economic impact could be huge. I can hear it now though: You can't do this! It will take more energy to produce than you generate; it is too dangerous(kudos to Mr. P), we dont know the long term effects of this and how will gas station owners make a living?

This could be the "internet" of energy consumption!

While this is certainly awesome I'm not getting too excited just yet

I wouldn't be all that surprised if we never hear about this amazing technology again

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic

Comments Regarding Video

Comment by NEC member, Ken Rasmussen on May 12, 2006.

If you listen closely in the video, he is running a COMBINED MIX of gasoline and his HHO gases. He is NOT getting 1600 miles solely to a gallon of water. The water only augments the gasoline. No different from the HyDrive and other hydrogen boost systems.

If his generator is anything like the Brown's Gas units commercially available for years (Dennis Lee among others) they suck a lot of power to make the electrolyzed gas referred to as "Brown's Gas" although several individuals are claiming origination of the process. Many others have learned how to do it on their own, but never sought patents.

He may have an efficient way to break down water for pure hydrogen and oxygen to run an engine. Several of us are on the verge of perfecting the process, but none of us want to make fools of ourselves with TV claims until ALL the bugs are exterminated. [...]

It is nice to see main stream media pointing a camera at something the rest of us have known about for years though.

See also Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
Comment by NEC member, Eric Kreig, on May 13, 2006

Ouch! - this is the kind of misleading story that drives public ignorance about energy and fuel.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Hydrogen_Technology_Applications_Inc
It's still a good thing. :D

Mr. P said:

Obviously there is some research to do but it looks like this guy is on the right track. I do not understand folks who dismiss things like this out of hand because it doesn't REPLACE gasoline and yet embrace ethanol or bio-additives. I would think anything that is reasonably safe, helps reduce fuel consumption and reasonably economical would be worth exploring and developing. Perhaps a combination of this technology with hybrid vehicles in existance and some of the other technologies that increase gas mileage could reduce gasoline consumption and eventually eliminate the need for gasoline in autos.

My little commuter car gets 33 mpg (highway). If I could increase that to 50 mpg with little effort and cost it would be more than worth it.

CSM said:
Obviously there is some research to do but it looks like this guy is on the right track. I do not understand folks who dismiss things like this out of hand because it doesn't REPLACE gasoline and yet embrace ethanol or bio-additives. I would think anything that is reasonably safe, helps reduce fuel consumption and reasonably economical would be worth exploring and developing. Perhaps a combination of this technology with hybrid vehicles in existance and some of the other technologies that increase gas mileage could reduce gasoline consumption and eventually eliminate the need for gasoline in autos.

My little commuter car gets 33 mpg (highway). If I could increase that to 50 mpg with little effort and cost it would be more than worth it.
I agree.

I'd be curious to see the actual chemistry behind it... H-H-O gas technically should not be possible... And if he is using electrolysis as he claims then it is fairly well known that it takes a dramatic amount of energy to sepearate the H2O molecules then you will ever get back out of them... I hate to be a naysayer but I think this could be a well executed scam.

PsuedoGhost said:
I'd be curious to see the actual chemistry behind it... H-H-O gas technically should not be possible... And if he is using electrolysis as he claims then it is fairly well known that it takes a dramatic amount of energy to sepearate the H2O molecules then you will ever get back out of them... I hate to be a naysayer but I think this could be a well executed scam.

Actually, this little piece of chemistry is /was demonstrated in miniature in high school. The amount of energy needed to separate the molecule is not as great as some would have you believe. "Brown's Gas" has been around for over 100 years.

Forum List

Back