US battery storage "shattered deployment records" in Q4 2023.

Estimates on EV cars will take over 47 years to pay for themselves in less pollution; the average EV isn't expected to last more than 15 years tops. Solar panels are still pretty expensive, even with all the govt. welfare heaped on them and the companies who make them. They also degrade over time and need replacing after 20 years or so. Inverters last 10 years, maybe 20.
. We replace and have to maintain fossil fuel equipment at a much higher rate. Mean time, Russia keeps invading Ukraine for fossil fuels and their ports, and Saudi Arabia starts golf leagues so all the MAGA supportin* Republican golf pros can play for FOSSIL fuel supported millions.
Solar panels are cheaper per watt hour of electricity they produce. Do an experiment. Try running * your house off a generator.

Last edited:
Estimates on EV cars will take over 47 years to pay for themselves in less pollution;
Where ? EVs pollute less as soon as you drive them off the lot. Even if the electricity is from a fossil fuel plant, the motor which s 90 % efficient still pollutes less.
Then, there are no oil changes, no transmission wirk, little to no brake work etc. It seems silly to argue vs electric motors when ICE engines are so fkin* archaic

Last edited:
Where ? EVs pollute less as soon as you drive them off the lot. Even if the electricity is from a fossil fuel plant, the motor which s 90 % efficient still pollutes less.
Then, there are no oil changes, no transmission wirk, little to no brake work etc. It seems silly to argue vs electric motors when ICE engines are so fkin* archaic
Ya gotta do a split sheet on both.

. We replace and have to maintain fossil fuel equipment at a much higher rate. Mean time, Russia keeps invading Ukraine for fossil fuels and their ports, and Saudi Arabia starts golf leagues so all the MAGA supportin* Republican golf pros can play for FOSSIL fuel supported millions.
Solar panels are cheaper per watt hour of electricity they produce. Do an experiment. Try running * your house off a generator.

lol you don't have a clue.

Yes ... simply awesome. The environment has never been happier:

iu

iu

iu

iu
You are really going to be shocked when you learn how we extract oil!

Garbage….we already have the technology to make electricity for EVs that are non pollutant using fossil fuels. But why bother when we fund wars over fossil fuels.
We also have the technology to fly to the moon. That doesn't make it a viable form of transportation for the masses.
ScreenShot_20240324092528.png

And when it's all said and done.. And you got the time to baby sit your car- Your phones. The weed whackers- heat pumps- water heaters- etc---- stoves- air conditioners-The leaf blowers- as it it is now.. I can't keep up. Plug em all in?
And when this green BS is done? Have you EVER thought ... what you're electric bill will cost you? YOU Box of rocks... if the grid can't even support it. :auiqs.jpg:
get ready for rolling black outs? this grid cant take a heat wave...
I get warnings... don't use your appliances!

Last edited:
Conceding blather from a science illiterate. Fuel cell technology has been around for decades and you’re a lost little puppy.

lol you know squat, as usual. You certainly know nothing about manufacturing processes and the macro costs versus value added.

lol you know squat, as usual. You certainly know nothing about manufacturing processes and the macro costs versus value added.
Blah blah blah….you’re assertion that’s it’s pie in the sky is ridiculous. Now you’re bailing out. . .it’s presently being used where it’s moist feasible as battery replacement and quick change over for electric power. The reason fossil fuels aren’t used for the masses , is they still pollute during manufacturing and we’re back to square one in depending upon petroleum. dah. Electricity is the most fungible source for mechanical power and renewables the most cost effective and available source for generating it. Deniers are too ignorant to do anything but parrot their babble.

Last edited:
You are really going to be shocked when you learn how we extract oil!
I don't give two hoots how we extract oil. I'm just tired of the hypocrites telling us that oil extraction is "killing the planet" while telling us that renewable energy is "saving the planet." The people at the top don't care how they make a profit and they'll always strip their profits from the earth's resources. Been that way since the beginning of mankind.

I don't give two hoots how we extract oil. I'm just tired of the hypocrites telling us that oil extraction is "killing the planet" while telling us that renewable energy is "saving the planet." The people at the top don't care how they make a profit and they'll always strip their profits from the earth's resources. Been that way since the beginning of mankind.
You’re talking to your fellow buffoons and making up shit.
Oil extraction is as safe and environmentally friendly as you want it to be. There is no such thing as “ saving the planet”

The planet will long out live us like it had for millions of years before we came. But fossil fuels pollute OUR environment and we wage wars regularly over them and pay money to buy them from bad actors, especially from some OPEC countries.

WTF supports pissing your money away just so you can pollute the planet more than you have to ? Right, its because you’re smarter than literally, every one else, got it.

Only one internet entity really "tracks". They have a tracking cookie that stays persistent until you delete it.

Do you know which one it is?
Nope. . . I had cookie monster train my pc. It eats any cookie upon shutdown and startup.

. . . and it shares very few TBH. Or at least that is what he told me. I don't know much about it.

yeah-sure-whatever-251551.jpg

Blah blah blah….you’re assertion that’s it’s pie in the sky is ridiculous. Now you’re bailing out. . .it’s presently being used where it’s moist feasible as battery replacement and quick change over for electric power. The reason fossil fuels aren’t used for the masses , is they still pollute during manufacturing and we’re back to square one in depending upon petroleum. dah. Electricity is the most fungible source for mechanical power and renewables the most cost effective and available source for generating it. Deniers are too ignorant to do anything but parrot their babble.

lol keep babbling; we already know you have nothing.

Nope. . . I had cookie monster train my pc. It eats any cookie upon shutdown and startup.

. . . and it shares very few TBH. Or at least that is what he told me. I don't know much about it.

yeah-sure-whatever-251551.jpg

It's Google. They put a persistent tracking cookie that follows you wherever you go, even when

signed out from their services unless you delete it.

Forum List

Back