Anyone remember "sin of Sodom and Gomorrah"?

Is God sending a message about the immorality of the left by destroying the most liberal city?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I am confused

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
The ONLY Reason why homosexuality causes mental health issues is because of the hate bible thumping assholes inflict on LGBT people.

Seriously, so you understand why i hate you bible thumping assholes so much?
Shrug, look at the studies. They were trying to prove the mental health problems for some didn't have anything to do with religion of acceptance in society. They occurred even when no religion and total acceptance were present. And I absolutely understand why you hate us. Haters gotta hate. On the other hand, I'm not going to jump on the "cool kids" bandwagon without reading the facts. I stand where I've always stood. Make sure the people involved know and understand the realities--and then let them make their decision. Unlike you, I don't push one way or the other.

So God's idea of cleaning things up is "murdering babies"? Now, of course, these stories are myths, but a God who murders babies or children isn't "Good" by any stretch, and the bible gives us multiple examples they really don't talk about on Sunday. The Flood, Sodom, David and Bathsheba's baby, the children who made fun of Elijah's bald head.
Everything I said went right over your head.

One more time... My problem is not with "God". God doesn't exist.

My problem is with bible thumping assholes who want to inflict their bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.
God does exist, just so you know. I've experience His reality. Second, you see Bronze Age superstitions. Their perspective is not that far off. They appear to have known little about natural disasters, but that can be easily taken into consideration as one listens to what they say.

Keep in mind it is modern English, not the original language, that may be causing you to read and take everything in the Bible literally.

Actually no it's not...….Noah was drunk when his sons tried to cover his nakedness......it was the sons that were chastised for their actions, not Noah
Read an interesting article once on this. It started with Noah exhibiting all the signs of survivor's guilt. He began drinking. One son tried to cover up Noah's addiction. The other son may have been desperate for outside aid to help his father. (Compare this to today where one family member may be addicted to opioids. What is the best thing to do? Reveal the problem and ask for outside help? Or keep it in the family and try to resolve it there.)
So the flood was real? Then how did god get kangaroos, koalas and all the snakes from Australia to his boat?

Drunkenness is a sin also

Actually no it's not...….Noah was drunk when his sons tried to cover his nakedness......it was the sons that were chastised for their actions, not Noah

Interesting point.

Makes me think that the bible is teaching that people trying to cover up trumps nakedness are more guilty of sin than trump is for exposing himself as an idiot..

What about you exposing yourself as an idiot for making such a comparison??

Read an interesting article once on this. It started with Noah exhibiting all the signs of survivor's guilt. He began drinking. One son tried to cover up Noah's addiction. The other son may have been desperate for outside aid to help his father. (Compare this to today where one family member may be addicted to opioids. What is the best thing to do? Reveal the problem and ask for outside help? Or keep it in the family and try to resolve it there.)
So the flood was real? Then how did god get kangaroos, koalas and all the snakes from Australia to his boat?

Actually there is even scientific evidence of the flood happening and has been reported in many platforms......but here is just one for ya

New Evidence Suggests Biblical Great Flood Happened

Ever you ever been curious as to why there are pockets of salt water in the midst of land......such as Sat Lake City? The Dead Sea? & a few others????

Actually there is even scientific evidence of the flood happening and has been reported in many platforms......but here is just one for ya

Ever you ever been curious as to why there are pockets of salt water in the midst of land......such as Sat Lake City? The Dead Sea? & a few others????
Ya, I've heard about that regional flood, but not worldwide and not 40 days long.

Ya, I've heard about that regional flood, but not worldwide and not 40 days long.
Did they know the scope of the globe 6000 years ago?

Could they count up to 40 days?

Could they count up to 40 days?
Don’t know. You can’t tell the difference between allegorical and literal.

pssst, it was flat too

Interesting point.

Makes me think that the bible is teaching that people trying to cover up trumps nakedness are more guilty of sin than trump is for exposing himself as an idiot..

The comparison is accurate, the subject of covering up someone elses shame is the sin because you are supposedly sober and more intelligent than the idiot.

How is that any different than people turning a blind eye to the despicable things trump says and does even trying to provide cover by claiming he's fighting to make America great again?

That is as despicable as anything trump has ever done however revolting he is to you and however far you try to distance yourself from him its actually more despicable........, according to your holy book that is.

Sheesh . Didn't you read your own post about who was guilty of sin?

Pop quiz; Was it the naked drunk or the ones who covered it up?

Last edited:

Interesting point.

Trump might be an idiot, but at least he's been a productive idiot. The previous idiot was an abortion.

The previous idiot had intelligence, humility, respect for others and from others. In other words class.

This one is infantile, a pompous, narcissistic, and disrespectful racist petty tyrant who is trying to give away the keys to the kingdom for a pat on the back from the enemy.

Its rather astonishing that someone so blatantly vile stupid and disgusting could even be a narcissist.

don't you agree?

What would you call those who are trying to cover up the obvious and convince everyone that he really is an amazing idiot who is doing really great things for everybody else?

Coward comes to mind, demonically possessed might be another. Maybe even enemy of the state...

either that or you have been struck with blindness and schnookered by a well heeled low class city slicker conman under the control of a hostile foreign power who has usurped a position of authority by deceiving the numbskulls who thinks he gives a shit about them with specious promises of a fascist utopia.

The Obama economy was an abortion and that's reason number one that Hillary lost. Trump might be an uncouth jerk, but his economic results speak for themselves.

Interesting point.

The comparison is accurate, the subject of covering up someone elses shame is the sin because you are supposedly sober and more intelligent than the idiot.

How is that any different than people turning a blind eye to the despicable things trump says and does even trying to provide cover by claiming he's fighting to make America great again?

That is as despicable as anything trump has ever done however revolting he is to you and however far you try to distance yourself from him its actually more despicable........, according to your holy book that is.

Sheesh . Didn't you read your own post about who was guilty of sin?

Pop quiz; Was it the naked drunk or the ones who covered it up?

Yeah ok.....just don't forget those that covered up for Obama, Hillary, etc, etc...….that shit works both ways

So what region were those regional floods?????? the US? Middle East? Australia? and other parts of the world that have landlocked salt water???

What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?
n light of the passage, the most common response to the question "What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?" is that it was homosexuality. That is how the term "sodomy" came to be used to refer to anal sex between two men, whether consensual or forced. Clearly, homosexuality was part of why God destroyed the two cities. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to perform homosexual gang rape on the two angels (who were disguised as men).
Uncovering Gay History in San Francisco
When one thinks of gay San Francisco, this isn’t usually what comes to mind. But the National Park Service has started a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender history initiative, mapping out dozens of hidden gems like Osento in San Francisco and other places with unacknowledged ties to gay culture.
Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by a great fire, could we be seeing the next great city meet the wrath of God with San Fransicko of Californication?
Video of the bible

Near deadly Camp Fire, Giants vs. 49ers remains scheduled for Monday Night Football

pictures of Californication....I guess you reap what you sow....
View attachment 228339

“You reap what you sow” means that there is an effect for everything people do or say, and that the effort a person puts into something will be rewarded appropriately in this life or the next. People use this phrase as a reminder to be kind and work hard.

What does "You Reap what You Sow" Mean? (with pictures)
www.wisegeek.com/what-does-you-reap-what-you-sow-mean.htm

Actually, in the OT, it's clearly stated that S & G's sin was the lack of hospitality.

Ezekiel 16: 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

Not why Angels were sent
They were sent to destroy the cities because of their wickedness. Sexual behavior was only one aspect of that, not the aspect.
DO make your hospitality argument...chapter and verse please
Ezekiel 16: 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

So what region were those regional floods?????? the US? Middle East? Australia? and other parts of the world that have landlocked salt water???
That was ONE regional flood they are talking about at that site. It didn't last 40 days even.

Not why Angels were sent
They were sent to destroy the cities because of their wickedness. Sexual behavior was only one aspect of that, not the aspect.
You do know that the term Sodomy (to penetrate the place when shit comes out of) was named after that famous city? I mean Sodomy could of meant, "a place where you pick up SOD" for your yard, but that just didnt happen....
Sodomy also includes oral sex. If you like blow jobs, you are committing sodomy.

Forum List

Back