Anyone remember "sin of Sodom and Gomorrah"?

Is God sending a message about the immorality of the left by destroying the most liberal city?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I am confused

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
So why did god make immoral actions to start with?

I don't believe that God created "immoral actions". I believe that God gave us some latitude to make the right or wrong choice. Perhaps it's so that we can see for ourselves the consequences of our poor decisions. We'll then be better prepared to accept that his way is the best way, once we're with him in the hereafter. But that's just my guess, obviously.

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Nobody said that Trump should be Pope. If you want the nicest person in America to be president, nominate Richard Simmons.

220px-RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg

Um..................no..........................please no.

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Nobody said that Trump should be Pope. If you want the nicest person in America to be president, nominate Richard Simmons.

220px-RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg
Take it up with the OP. He’s the one wondering if G-d is unleashing His wrath upon us at biblical proportions. I’m merely pointing out the immorality starts at the top and the OP supports that.

So why did god make immoral actions to start with?

I don't believe that God created "immoral actions". I believe that God gave us some latitude to make the right or wrong choice. Perhaps it's so that we can see for ourselves the consequences of our poor decisions. We'll then be better prepared to accept that his way is the best way, once we're with him in the hereafter. But that's just my guess, obviously.
But why put wrong choices in our universe on purpose?

[ I’m merely pointing out the immorality starts at the top and the OP supports that.

Abortionists should be the LAST people pontificating to others about "morality".

Perhaps because, if there were no such thing as "wrong", then there would be no such thing as "right". Correct? I believe we're here to learn and God allows us to make mistakes in order for us to grow spiritually. It might be similar to how a parent might allow their child to fail at something in order to learn.

[ I’m merely pointing out the immorality starts at the top and the OP supports that.

Abortionists should be the LAST people pontificating to others about "morality".
Well that works well for me since I’m not an abortionist. Got any more non-sequiturs to deflect with?

It's refreshing to hear that you don't support abortion. I believe those that do are highly immoral and shouldn't be preaching morality to others.

Well that works well for me since I’m not an abortionist. Got any more non-sequiturs to deflect with?

It's refreshing to hear that you don't support abortion. I believe those that do are highly immoral and shouldn't be preaching morality to others.
Who gives a shit? No one is in a position to preach morality. The OP is suggesting the fires could be G-d’s wrath. What’s wrong with pointing out to him it starts with the president he supports.

Perhaps because, if there were no such thing as "wrong", then there would be no such thing as "right". Correct? I believe we're here to learn and God allows us to make mistakes in order for us to grow spiritually. It might be similar to how a parent might allow their child to fail at something in order to learn.
For what purpose? Learn what? Grow spiritually towards what?

To become the best version of yourself that you can be?

To become the best version of yourself that you can be?
Shut up retard, the adults are talking.
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the principles of transactional analysis.

To grow closer to God and to your fellow souls, I guess. How should I know?
If god wants me close to it, why doesn’t god just make me like that?
Because what you are is God's gift to you. What you become is your gift to God.
More dumsassery. Now shut up.
I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away, Martha.

To grow closer to God and to your fellow souls, I guess. How should I know?
If god wants me close to it, why doesn’t god just make me like that?
That 'Free Will' that God gave us really is a mental stickler for you, isn't it?
God gave us free will, but there’s only one right way to be. Some free will.

Are you an atheist?

Forum List

Back