Anyone Notice the Economy Added 312,000 New Jobs in December, and the Other Good Economic News?

Welfare is not our values it will end soon
welfare must be our values; they are expressed so in our Constitution.
How much welfare did we have in 1776?
we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.
Let’s make a deal I pay taxes only on roads, judges, cops, and other small things.. and if you want to give away housing and health care start a charity since it works everyone will chip in lol
you pay for the general warfare and common offense; and, i pay for the general welfare and common defense.
I think your party is over America chose trump

welfare must be our values; they are expressed so in our Constitution.
Let’s make a deal I pay taxes only on roads, judges, cops, and other small things.. and if you want to give away housing and health care start a charity since it works everyone will chip in lol
you pay for the general warfare and common offense; and, i pay for the general welfare and common defense.
tax cut economics does not pay for your general warfare or common offense.

Hmmm gdp is pretty high people are working and investing just facts

The Best Tax Cut Economics can do?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Dude, what do you think will happen to the debt clock if we open the borders and gave everyone unemployment.

Dude, what do you think will happen to the debt clock if we open the borders and gave everyone unemployment.
don't know; it is Your right wing fantasy, why not make up some doomsday scenario to special plead your case.

The economy was already on a sound footing when Obumble turned it over to The Creature, after recovering from The Shrub's stewardship.

The present state of the economy is an admixture of old and new circumstances and policy.

But what so many Republicans don't understand, who engage in such drum-banging, is that...

Having a lewd, crude, lying, crying, autocratic, narcissistic, greedy, clumsy Robber Baraon at the helm outweighs the few good things happening.

Watching Republicans spinelessly kowtow to The Creature, because they are afraid of him, adds additional bitter spice to the mix.

More jobs? Yeah... uhhh... great... glad to hear it... but that's the LEAST of our problems at the moment.

Poor deluded child....tell me have you decided on your Gender yet?

The economy is running like a stallion through an open grassland after being let out of Obama's regulatory corral. Maybe if you close your eyes and tap the Ruby slippers together really hard you can still find a reason to credit Obama with something.

Jo

Dude lol wait until the results I mean China is about to agree to a deal that will give us a surplus in 2 weeks time .. slow down relax enjoy capitalism

Dude lol wait until the results I mean China is about to agree to a deal that will give us a surplus in 2 weeks time .. slow down relax enjoy capitalism
for how long? you can't finance your right wing fantasy forever.

Only thing keeping Boston going is the big republican business.. raise the taxes I dare you haha

Only thing keeping Boston going is the big republican business.. raise the taxes I dare you haha
i am for abolishing our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror as the frivolous discretionary spending that it is.

i am for abolishing our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror as the frivolous discretionary spending that it is.
So you want the world to resemble Cyberpunk?

we have a Constitution.

we have a Constitution.
You are an argument for the ignore button.

we have a Constitution.
it really is immoral to blame less fortunate illegals for their illegality.

we have a Constitution.
There are 158 million people on this planet that are from Poverty stricken countries who would move to America for a better life if they could and if we let them. We allow 1 million a year in. If we don't limit how many we let in there will be no Land of Prosperity to go to.

we have a Constitution.
There are 158 million people on this planet that are from Poverty stricken countries who would move to America for a better life if they could and if we let them. We allow 1 million a year in. If we don't limit how many we let in there will be no Land of Prosperity to go to.
Why does the right wing claim capitalism not Government solves all problems?

we have a Constitution.
Why does the right wing claim capitalism not Government solves all problems?
Right wing doesn't claim all problems are solvable. Provide a link showing they said this or STFU.

we have a Constitution.

Then make the democrats pay with high treason crimes guilt

Forum List

Back