Anyone Notice the Economy Added 312,000 New Jobs in December, and the Other Good Economic News?

Doesn't matter. But, identity politics does, so ignore the great economy, and focus on the things the elites want us to do.

Why not end all welfare and let people survive on there own? What made America great
it is immoral. Promoting the general welfare not the general warfare or general badfare is what we are supposed to be doing.
Welfare is not our values it will end soon
welfare must be our values; they are expressed so in our Constitution.
How much welfare did we have in 1776?
we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.
Let’s make a deal I pay taxes only on roads, judges, cops, and other small things.. and if you want to give away housing and health care start a charity since it works everyone will chip in lol

Good numbers for December indeed.

As it did this month the jobs report usually comes out the first Friday of the month at 8:30am Eastern time. We discussing it here: December's labor numbers released

I'm not sure how the Bureau of Labor Statistics is affected by the shutdown. A few days ago I read that farmers were concerned they would not be getting some government report to provide an indication on what they should plan to plant.

If the Fed does not stop raising rates this year - you can kiss the tepid economic growth that Obama and Trump have enjoyed (thanks almost entirely to the Fed).

Lol angel moms have been on Fox News all week, are you saying their children weren’t killed by illegals?

Probably not...

And honestly, not a big enough deal if it were.

We could reduce the number of murders by making privately owned guns illegal... but we won't ever do that.
lol how can you comment on anything if you are unaware of current events? Lol or reality..

And most democrats run cities are gun free and have high gun murders, and no we won’t change our guns laws because you want to flood our country with really dumb immigrants that vote democrat haha

Last edited:
lol how can you comment on anything if you are unaware of current events? Lol or reality..

Well, when you guys never produce any numbers... it's kind of hard to have a debate on "reality" with you.

Give me a number from a verified source, then you have something to discuss.
The moms are on Fox News almost every day lol listen to some real news you might learn something.

The moms are on Fox News almost every day lol listen to some real news you might learn something.

The only think you can learn from Faux News is how gullible white people are.

How about those numbers from a credible source?

Then we can do a cost benefit analysis on the best way to deal with the problem.
Trump derangement syndrome is curable with facts,, just watch Fox News every day you might get cured.. truth willl hurt but you need to hear it

The only think you can learn from Faux News is how gullible white people are.

How about those numbers from a credible source?

Then we can do a cost benefit analysis on the best way to deal with the problem.
Trump derangement syndrome is curable with facts,, just watch Fox News every day you might get cured.. truth willl hurt but you need to hear it

I guess the liberal to whom you were responding failed to notice that I provide the source in the OP, and that the source is the monthly Department of Labor-Bureau of Labor Statistics employment situation summary.

And, as I noted after I posted the OP, I neglected to include the fact that average wages rose by 3.2% in 2018. That's a very nice pay hike.

The U.S. is demonstrating almost effortlessly how illusory is the idea that any other country or group of countries can challenge its pre-eminence Conrad Black: America’s resurgence is reshaping the world

This is the same Conrad Black who went to prison for defrauding investors.
Whether he did or not does not detract from the truth of that statement.....care to address what was posted.....prolly not I'm guessing cause its inconvenient.

it is immoral. Promoting the general welfare not the general warfare or general badfare is what we are supposed to be doing.
We need to get rid of it it’s unamerican ,, if you want welfare start a charity
lol. we need to get rid of the right wing; our Constitution is express.

Let’s make a deal I pay taxes only on roads, judges, cops, and other small things.. and if you want to give away housing and health care start a charity since it works everyone will chip in lol
you pay for the general warfare and common offense; and, i pay for the general welfare and common defense.

Forum List

Back