Anyone else have a problem with Trump taking spiritual advice from a charlatan like Paula White?

Never heard of Paula White, so I'll have to look her up. As for Osteen, he's not much of a 'con artist', as Skippy here knows since he got his ass handed to him on Osteen once before, since he paid off his church's bonds and has taken no salary or income from his church in well over a decade now, and also funds his national tours out of his own pocket. Hinn is not a very likable guy, but he's also been investigated no end for decades as well, and not much there as far as being a crook goes. He has what some would claim is a high salary, but his ministry pays him about 2% of what he brings in and he gives all his royalties from book sales and everything else as well to it, so not a lot to cry about there either. Obama isn't giving away much either; he has three mansions he has to pay for, after all.
Paula White has been an absolute charlatan for a long time. You should look her up. Has nothing to do with the fucking left wing commie media that attacks Trump everyday for absolute bullshit.

Don't even address Mathew. Guy is an asshat. An epic left wing loser.

No one and I mean no one is above criticism. Me, you, or especially the president. If we are unwilling to criticize, then we are no better than the pathetic American hating sycophants on the left.

Look up Paula White for yourself. This prosperity theology is an absolute false teaching. Not even going to call them Christians.

I think Trump is going to be effective. If he is able to achieve 30% of his lofty promises, it will be good imo. He is bombastic and that is the way he does things. He aims high and he goes for it. He will find out how hard it is for a PRESIDENT to get things done since in fact he is NOT a KING. I am glad he is going to be spanking the press and will crush them for their pathetic lies.

Having said all of that, he is not above criticism. If the right has a problem with me criticizing Trump, then fuck you too.

Never heard of Paula White, so I'll have to look her up. As for Osteen, he's not much of a 'con artist', as Skippy here knows since he got his ass handed to him on Osteen once before, since he paid off his church's bonds and has taken no salary or income from his church in well over a decade now, and also funds his national tours out of his own pocket. Hinn is not a very likable guy, but he's also been investigated no end for decades as well, and not much there as far as being a crook goes. He has what some would claim is a high salary, but his ministry pays him about 2% of what he brings in and he gives all his royalties from book sales and everything else as well to it, so not a lot to cry about there either. Obama isn't giving away much either; he has three mansions he has to pay for, after all.
Paula White has been an absolute charlatan for a long time. You should look her up. Has nothing to do with the fucking left wing commie media that attacks Trump everyday for absolute bullshit.

No one and I mean no one is above criticism. Me, you, or especially the president. If we are unwilling to criticize, then we are no better than the pathetic American hating sycophants on the left.

Look up Paula White for yourself. This prosperity theology is an absolute false teaching. Not even going to call them Christians.

I think Trump is going to be effective. If he is able to achieve 30% of his lofty promises, it will be good imo. He is bombastic and that is the way he does things. He aims high and he goes for it. He will find out how hard it is for a PRESIDENT to get things done since in fact he is NOT a KING. I am glad he is going to be spanking the press and will crush them for their pathetic lies.

Having said all of that, he is not above criticism. If the right has a problem with me criticizing Trump, then fuck you too.
only reason you have problems with him is because he is white and his wife is not U.S born.
Fucking racist.

I don't support the 'prosperity gospel' thing, but let's face it, if she wasn't taking their money somebody a lot worse would be, so it's no skin off my ass whether she is a charlatan or not.

I didn't have anything else to do at the moment.

Nobody is above legitimate criticism, but everybody is above false criticism, even commies and Nazis.

I don't pretend to tell Xians what their theology is, since that's their decision, not mine. Same for any other religious theology.

I think Trump is going to be effective. If he is able to achieve 30% of his lofty promises, it will be good imo.

Even he does nothing at all, his beating Hillary is already a major benefit for the country. I knew he was a moderate centrist mostly, and a patriot, and pay no attention to either left wing or right wing ideological gibberish, except for the fun of mocking them and trolling the astro-turfers on both sides.

He is bombastic and that is the way he does things. He aims high and he goes for it.

Not necessarily a bad thing, given how people want others to do everything for them and only care about government a few hours every four years. They get a lot better than they deserve to get. If he' failing all the ridiculous ideological purity tests on all sides then good for him; they're idiots.

He will find out how hard it is for a PRESIDENT to get things done since in fact he is NOT a KING.

He's going to get stabbed from all sides, including his own 'Party' leaders, so yeah, he'll be working hard to get anything done; if he gets no support from the unwashed masses it won't be his fault, it will be theirs, as usual.

I am glad he is going to be spanking the press and will crush them for their pathetic lies.

Most of them are lying vermin, true.

Never said he was, not my first choice, and I'm no right winger, so fuck you and your mother, if you ever knew who she was.

I seriously doubt that a land-shark like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named believes in anything but his own ego.
He sure doesn't believe, or care, about you......:lol:

So why should he? I hate to break this news to you, but Presidents aren't supposed to be personal Daddies to some 330 million individuals, just in case your therapist hasn't got around to telling you this fact of life.

I seriously doubt that a land-shark like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named believes in anything but his own ego.

So why should he? I hate to break this news to you, but Presidents aren't supposed to be personal Daddies to some 330 million individuals, just in case your therapist hasn't got around to telling you this fact of life.
My post? Well above your limited education level.....try a better on-line degree...:lol:

My post? Well above your limited education level.....try a better on-line degree...:lol:

That's pretty funny, coming from a socially promoted moron. Your 'education level' is somewhere near Jed Clampett's; I own a lizard with a higher intellect than yours.

That's pretty funny, coming from a socially promoted moron. Your 'education level' is somewhere near Jed Clampett's; I own a lizard with a higher intellect than yours.
Turn the heat up on that room temp IQ of yours and impress us....:lol:

Turn the heat up on that room temp IQ of yours and impress us....:lol:

You keep your rooms at 130? No wonder you're delusional. Call a medic.

I do. Very disappointing that she would actually be advising him. Does not speak too well for his judgement.

That woman is an absolute disgrace.

/--- Did you have issues with Obozo taking advice from GD America Rev White?

Of course. From a pathetic American hating anti Christ posing as a Christian?

I have stated as much in this thread. Obama was a marxist and has used any and all ways to prop himself up politically.

Fuck obama and his liberation theological false hypocritical gasbag teacher.

I do. Very disappointing that she would actually be advising him. Does not speak too well for his judgement.

He didn't.

So Obama just wandered in accidently for 20 years, found seats on the front row for his kids, and he and the Rev never talked? lol up your Prozac dosage.

He didn't.

So Obama just wandered in accidently for 20 years, found seats on the front row for his kids, and he and the Rev never talked? lol up your Prozac dosage.

He repudiated Wright in 2008.

He didn't.

He repudiated Wright in 2008.

He did?

Not difficult to do, admittedly, mind you, but... that never came up on MY scope...

Apparently, he did not do so vigorously or loudly or broadly or effectively...

And he did have Franklin. Graham on stage ....Who knows if he is listening to her or using her as window dressing
Just hate the optic. A bit concerning to me. It just does not speak too well about his judgement.

Like I said, even Reagan had his weird beliefs.

It's a little late to be questioning his judgment. Shouldn't you have done that BEFORE you voted for him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back