Anyone else have a problem with Trump taking spiritual advice from a charlatan like Paula White?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I do. Very disappointing that she would actually be advising him. Does not speak too well for his judgement.

That woman is an absolute disgrace.

Barry was mentored for more than a decade by a racist, anti-American 'pastor', and suddenly 'the President's' spiritual advisor means something to you?

:p

Barry was mentored for more than a decade by a racist, anti-American 'pastor', and suddenly 'the President's' spiritual advisor means something to you?

I had a major problem with that American hating commie N word being a fake pile of commie shit advising obama's so called "Christianity."

Major problem with it. Paula White is a fucking joke.

I had a major problem with that American hating commie N word being a fake pile of commie shit advising obama's so called "Christianity."

Just out of curiosity..How did you come by this.....Got ripped off, were curious did own research or stumbled on it

Just out of curiosity..How did you come by this.....Got ripped off, were curious did own research or stumbled on it
Known about her for a while now. She and her "husband" have been scamming with that false teaching of prosperity theology. They are divorced now. Reportedly in an affair with Benny Hinn.

Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen. Absolute con artists along with Paula White and everyone e that scams the public with their false teachings.

Research her yourself. It is just very disappointing to me that Trump would listen to that.

Not saying it would make much of a difference. Reagan was into weird beliefs too. Nancy sought advice from astrologers.

This is dissapointing to me about Trump.

Last edited:

Wait a minute...............first you conservatives were screaming about him being a Muslim, but he was mentored by a Christian pastor for over a decade?

Which is he? Christian or Muslim?

Known about her for a while now. She and her "husband" have been scamming with that false teaching of prosperity theology. Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen. Absolute con artists.

Research her yourself. It is just very disappointing to me that Trump would listen to that.

Not saying it would make much of a difference. Reagan was into weird beliefs too. Nancy was believed and sought advice from astrologers.

Prosperity theology? I can believe Trump would listen to her, because it's about money.

FWIW, I think that the prosperity theology is a scam to make the people spreading it rich, and everyone else who believes it poor.

Known about her for a while now. She and her "husband" have been scamming with that false teaching of prosperity theology. They are divorced now. Reportedly in an affair with Benny Hinn.

Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen. Absolute con artists along with Paula White and everyone e that scams the public with their false teachings.

Not saying it would make much of a difference. Reagan was into weird beliefs too. Nancy was believed and sought advice from astrologers.

what do you care? i thought nazis were supposed to destroy america isn't that the plan? so you can get rid of all the nwords as you call them?

And he did have Franklin. Graham on stage ....Who knows if he is listening to her or using her as window dressing

Who is Paula White and what is "Spiritual Advice"? And more importantly, why should I or anyone care? Are you worried that she will become some sort of Rasputin character and control Trump?

Who is Paula White and what is "Spiritual Advice"? And more importantly, why should I or anyone care? Are you worried that she will become some sort of Rasputin character and control Trump?
Not sure. She has an ability to seduce. She is a confirmed adulterous. Don't underestimate the power of ass.

Just concerning.

Not sure. She has an ability to seduce. She is a confirmed adulterous. Don't underestimate the power of ass.

Just concerning.

Interesting that you should bring up the power of ass, especially considering that Trump is going to be in DC and his wife is going to stay in NYC until school lets out.

That's plenty of time for him to see if he can get away with pulling a Clinton.

Cut the BS, that Pastor was a US Marine who fought for his country unlike your kind

Anyone else have a problem with Trump taking spiritual advice from a charlatan like Paula White?

Yeah, I started a thread on it when first reported. The USMB search function is not working or I would pull it up.

Maybe its a biz arrangement. You could write him and ask???

The teachings and precepts of so many are so screwed up currently it would be tough to point the figure at anyone. It is up to each one to search for truth in it all and if they are not looking for it they cannot find it so this is the current situation.

Forum List

Back