Millions of Americans probably praying that the ACA penalty will end immediately.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I know people who need this money badly, and they can't afford to have their taxes levied to pay this penalty. They couldn't afford the insurance, and they sure don't need to be paying for anyone else's insurance. Period.

Healthcare in this nation has to be fixed. And this bullcrap of having multiple policies in order to cover things like your eyes, and your dental when they are a vital part of your health is just a complete travisty. It all needs to be in one policy just like we do with car insurance. You can add on to the policy, but it's all with the same company of choice.

I know people who need this money badly, and they can't afford to have their taxes levied to pay this penalty. They couldn't afford the insurance, and they sure don't need to be paying for anyone else's insurance. Period.

So you can be a loafer and go without insurance. The young do not collect Medicare but they pay it, or SS its too back the politicians rob it to put in the MIC.

So you can be a loafer and go without insurance.

If someone chooses not to have health insurance that is none of your business.

As a tax payer it is, because at any moment I can pay for their er visit or cancer treatment. So yes , I am tired of freeloaders. Time to pay, I am sick of my taxes going for those who work and have income but chose to go without insurance. Do you think the young do not get ill or go out drinking and end up in ER, your wrong. Cancer can be growing in your right now.

As a tax payer it is, because at any moment I can pay for their er visit or cancer treatment. So yes , I am tired of freeloaders. Time to pay, I am sick of my taxes going for those who work and have income but chose to go without insurance. Do you think the young do not get ill or go out drinking and end up in ER, your wrong. Cancer can be growing in your right now.

Well, whose fault is that? You're the addled dope who keeps voting for politicians who feel the taxpayers should be picking up the tab, aren't you. Now you're bitching about getting what you voted for.

Wrong! Its every bodies business. Who ay the bill when these people have to go to the hospital

Healthcare in this nation has to be fixed. And this bullcrap of having multiple policies in order to cover things like your eyes, and your dental when they are a vital part of your health is just a complete travisty. It all needs to be in one policy just like we do with car insurance. You can add on to the policy, but it's all with the same company of choice.
If you want health insurance like car insurance you have to accept that your car insurance does not pay for tires, or windshield wipers. It doesn't recharge your air conditioner or replace batteries.

Similar health insurance would not pay for flu shots, or a doctor's visit for a cold. It would certainly bring down the cost of medical care.

Wrong! Its every bodies business. Who ay the bill when these people have to go to the hospital

See Post 8. It applies to you as well.

If you want health insurance like car insurance you have to accept that your car insurance does not pay for tires, or windshield wipers. It doesn't recharge your air conditioner or replace batteries.

Similar health insurance would not pay for flu shots, or a doctor's visit for a cold. It would certainly bring down the cost of medical care.
what if that doctor visit for a cold happened to be pneumonia?

So you can be a loafer and go without insurance. The young do not collect Medicare but they pay it, or SS its too back the politicians rob it to put in the MIC.
. No one wants to buy something that is a faulty product that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

. Duh, I'm saying you can have three cars on the same policy. You don't have to have a separate insurance company for all three cars... The same with your healthcare, otherwise why are we paying three different companies for our one body ???????

Aye Caramba, another dolt. So in your learned opinion a person that can't afford to buy insurance in the first should (wait for it).....use YOUR money to buy it ( subsidies), then they have a hospitalization that leaves them owing 7150 out of pocket. that they can't afford......so (wait for it)....YOU end up paying for said hospitalization because the person who purchased the plan with YOUR money originally STILL can't afford the bills.

In a nutshell you are STILL paying for everything for them still.

If they went to he doc, they had insurance or money.....what the fuck business is it if mine?

If they went to he doc, they had insurance or money.....what the fuck business is it if mine?
False. Before the ACA, we pushed those who can't pay into our ERs.

Then, we paid for that through taxes and through increased costs of insurance and direct charges.

If we dump millions off insurance, we'll need to start shipping tax dollars to hospitals again.

Well, whose fault is that? You're the addled dope who keeps voting for politicians who feel the taxpayers should be picking up the tab, aren't you. Now you're bitching about getting what you voted for.

The ACA is not free, as we subsidize employers cost share they offer and get to write off their taxes, we also subsidize all state and Fed employees HI, so fair is fair.

False. Before the ACA, we pushed those who can't pay into our ERs.

Then, we paid for that through taxes and through increased costs of insurance and direct charges.

If we dump millions off insurance, we'll need to start shipping tax dollars to hospitals again.
This is now when you fucked it up....that was then when you fucked it up...

Seriously??? Are you going to start requiring insurance companies to cover your EYES and TEETH???

So, you want MORE regulation???

Forum List

Back