Anyone else have a problem with Trump taking spiritual advice from a charlatan like Paula White?

And he did have Franklin. Graham on stage ....Who knows if he is listening to her or using her as window dressing
Just hate the optic. A bit concerning to me. It just does not speak too well about his judgement.

Like I said, even Reagan had his weird beliefs.

It's a little late to be questioning his judgment. Shouldn't you have done that BEFORE you voted for him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Look everyone. A brainwashed kuuunt who claims she agreed with EVERYTHING the kuuunt in a pants suit did and said.

She is flat out admitting she is nothing but a fucking brainwashed blow hard.

Stupid ass dragon bitch.

Barry was mentored for more than a decade by a racist, anti-American 'pastor', and suddenly 'the President's' spiritual advisor means something to you?

:p
He went to a church.

Wright filmed his sermons for decades and sold them for the church.

Out of hundreds and hundreds of dvd's, Republicans found a single sermon where Wright was clearly agitated. Who knows why? Perhaps he gave that sermon right after Rodney King or some other such awful event.

Republicans have tried endlessly to tie Obama to someone.

But now, Trump IS tied to many bad people. His special guest again and again is a convicted murderer, he hangs around with racketeer Joey No Socks and he's Vladimir Putin's Poodle, the man who actually helped him get elected. Helped by an enemy of America. The man Trump now drools over.

Barry was mentored for more than a decade by a racist, anti-American 'pastor', and suddenly 'the President's' spiritual advisor means something to you?

He went to a church.

Out of hundreds and hundreds of dvd's, Republicans found a single sermon where Wright was clearly agitated. Who knows why? Perhaps he gave that sermon right after Rodney King or some other such awful event.

But now, Trump IS tied to many bad people. His special guest again and again is a convicted murderer, he hangs around with racketeer Joey No Socks and he's Vladimir Putin's Poodle, the man who actually helped him get elected. Helped by an enemy of America. The man Trump now drools over.
You know lying is a sin, right, snowflake?!

Now why am I not surprised you are defending / justifying the 'messiah' and his racist, America-hating 'pastor'? :p

He went to a church.

You know lying is a sin, right, snowflake?!

Now why am I not surprised you are defending / justifying the 'messiah' and his racist, America-hating 'pastor'? :p
What happens to snowflakes when you deny global warming?

I do. Very disappointing that she would actually be advising him. Does not speak too well for his judgement.

That woman is an absolute disgrace.

/--- Did you have issues with Obozo taking advice from GD America Rev White?

He didn't.

So Obama just wandered in accidently for 20 years, found seats on the front row for his kids, and he and the Rev never talked? lol up your Prozac dosage.

He repudiated Wright in 2008.

He did?

Not difficult to do, admittedly, mind you, but... that never came up on MY scope...

Apparently, he did not do so vigorously or loudly or broadly or effectively...

Uh, he gave a speech on national television about it.

/--- Did you have issues with Obozo taking advice from GD America Rev White?

He didn't.

So Obama just wandered in accidently for 20 years, found seats on the front row for his kids, and he and the Rev never talked? lol up your Prozac dosage.

He repudiated Wright in 2008.
He did?

Not difficult to do, admittedly, mind you, but... that never came up on MY scope...

Apparently, he did not do so vigorously or loudly or broadly or effectively...

Uh, he gave a speech on national television about it.
About it, or happened to mention it during the course of a speech on a variety of topics?

In any event, I must have missed the memo, and, frankly, I would seriously doubt his sincerity in this particular instance, given that he had attended Wright's church and firey god-damn-america -caliber sermons for yeas on-end.

All of a sudden he had a change of heart? Unlikely. More like political expediency that few people believed to be genuine, seems more likely.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is not the only politician, Left or Right, who is full of shit, from time to time.

==========================================================

Post-facto edit...

The condemnation was, indeed, strong, and looked both legitimate and sincere..

Eight months before the first election (2008) and possibly undertaken by a consummate actor, as an aid to dispelling angst over the associative link...

However, in the absence of credible evidence to the contrary...

I stand corrected...

I concede the point...

Last edited:
I wouldn't put much stock in the while 'looking sincere' thing, since he's a good actor; all politicians learn how to act 'sincere' if they want to rise through the ranks. It's also nothing for them to toss their 'friends' under the bus when it's expedient to do so, so his 'rejection' doesn't mean a thing either. He attended Wright's fake 'church' for far too long to get to claim he had some sudden 'change of heart', and we have his blatantly racist tenure in office, all the racist appointees, etc., to prove he's about as sincere as a junkie needing a fix.

Forum List

Back