Anybody Know What's Wrong With My Cat?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I finally got a good picture of her ear and eyelid too. She goes in for a biopsy in the beginning of next month and she's not in any pain, I was just really curious if anybody had any ideas of what this possibly could be.

IMG_20221223_140500_357 2.jpg

Spider bite?

I don't think that a spider bite can do that. I'm also not sure how easy it is to see in the picture, but her ear has been bleeding on and off and it's itchy as well as black stuff coming out of it at times. Very scabby too because of how often she's been itching at it.

I finally got a good picture of her ear and eyelid too. She goes in for a biopsy in the beginning of next month and she's not in any pain, I was just really curious if anybody had any ideas of what this possibly could be.

View attachment 741431

I have access to several vets.
The photo is rather small and not sharp.
Can you post a clearer, better close up? Maybe 3MP or better?

Last edited:
I have access to several vets.
Can you post a clearer, better close up?

I got up as close as I can possibly get and I don't know how to make the picture any clearer. She's going to get it checked out really soon anyways, I was just curious if you knew.

Looks isolated.

Hard to provide any conjecture without backdrop.

Does she go outside? Do you trust people not to kick her around when you aren't around?

Looks isolated.

Hard to provide any conjecture without backdrop.

Does she go outside? Do you trust people not to kick her around when you aren't around?

No, she's strictly an indoor kitty and I know it looks bad, but we're doing everything we can for her.

No, she's strictly an indoor kitty and I know it looks bad, but we're doing everything we can for her.
No, it don't look bad at all. Not in so far as I can see in your photograph anyway.

No, it don't look bad at all.

Actually yes I already know that she looks neglected or abused or something. It's just that I don't know what else to do except wait for her appointment. If she was in critical condition she would have wound up at the emergency vets but she hasn't felt any pain at all.

The time she hurt her leg she was hissing and biting and stuff but she hasn't done that at all for this.

Actually yes I already know that she looks neglected or abused or something. It's just that I don't know what else to do except wait for her appointment. If she was in critical condition she would have wound up at the emergency vets but she hasn't felt any pain at all.

The time she hurt her leg she was hissing and biting and stuff but she hasn't done that at all for this.

Well how did she hurt her leg?

That doesn't happen very often with cats.

She doesn't seem to have a good track record with injuries.

That eye looks like an injury to me.

I got up as close as I can possibly get and I don't know how to make the picture any clearer. She's going to get it checked out really soon anyways, I was just curious if you knew.

It's not really a matter of getting closer....it's a matter of setting a higher resolution.
Assuming you are taking the photo with a phone, all you have to do is set the resolution higher. Same distance.

Your kittly does not really look happy or well to me.

View attachment 741431
Did it just appear, or has it been there for awhile?
It looks like a parasitic infection.

Forum List

Back