any linux users here?

and yet people still TRIED to use 7.1, didn't they? :rofl: So much for that big bad, impervious and STABLE OS!

Hell, what end user DOESNT WANT to keep reinstalling the latest FIXED OS version?

:rofl:

:eusa_angel:

Um ... have you tried to run the Live CD of Windoze XP on a laptop that old? As I said, the Ubuntu users already pointed out how the dumbass fucked up, I know because I was one of them. If there is less memory than required for install of any OS it fucks up your hard drive, hell, I managed to fuck up a laptop hard drive with a Windoze 98 install because I wasn't paying attention.

The OS is sound, solid, and secure, even 7.10, but 9.10 has a smaller live version than 7.10, even then you still need enough RAM for it. :cuckoo:

oh NOW it's the OLE HARDWARE, eh?

:thup:

excuses excuses.

:lol:

Holy shit, are you really this stupid in real life? You can't be, either you're brainwashed, own stock and fear the reaper, or just trolling ... yes, it's a hardware problem. My laptop from 2000 had to be partitioned with a Linux swap before installing AND I had to use a USB flash drive for extra RAM because it only has 32 Meg RAM. It's not rocket science to know you need RAM to run programs, even installs. There is a fancy way to avoid it using a boot floppy though ... but he felt the need to not show you that because like you the person who made the video just wanted to make what he doesn't like look worse than it is. If you want I can find hundreds of vids showing the same thing with Windoze, a few hundred more showing the blue screen of death from simple errors (which Linux barely hiccups over), etc.. But of course you would still ignore them. Answer this: Why did it take Windoze 5 years longer to add the same desktop effects that Ubuntu has?

You're relying on a video made by a moron? He could have used Wine to run those programs.

And before you go on a rampage, I'd like to point out I'm a Windows guy. I just don't think it's worthwhile to shit on people and that criticisms should be based on something of substance.

I'm peppering in a lil bit of reality just to make this all the richer. Call him what you will but his knowledge is greater than any average end user.. which.. pretty much tells us why you fucking people keep failing year after year after year of predicting the fall of MS.

This is substantive: compatibility alone is a great example of a valid criticism. But hey... I guess if we are told that God uses ubuntu long enough SOMEONE will believe it.

Um ... have you tried to run the Live CD of Windoze XP on a laptop that old? As I said, the Ubuntu users already pointed out how the dumbass fucked up, I know because I was one of them. If there is less memory than required for install of any OS it fucks up your hard drive, hell, I managed to fuck up a laptop hard drive with a Windoze 98 install because I wasn't paying attention.

The OS is sound, solid, and secure, even 7.10, but 9.10 has a smaller live version than 7.10, even then you still need enough RAM for it. :cuckoo:

oh NOW it's the OLE HARDWARE, eh?

excuses excuses.

Holy shit, are you really this stupid in real life? You can't be, either you're brainwashed, own stock and fear the reaper, or just trolling ... yes, it's a hardware problem. My laptop from 2000 had to be partitioned with a Linux swap before installing AND I had to use a USB flash drive for extra RAM because it only has 32 Meg RAM. It's not rocket science to know you need RAM to run programs, even installs. There is a fancy way to avoid it using a boot floppy though ... but he felt the need to not show you that because like you the person who made the video just wanted to make what he doesn't like look worse than it is. If you want I can find hundreds of vids showing the same thing with Windoze, a few hundred more showing the blue screen of death from simple errors (which Linux barely hiccups over), etc.. But of course you would still ignore them. Answer this: Why did it take Windoze 5 years longer to add the same desktop effects that Ubuntu has?

Oh i KNOW! It's a giant CONSPIRACY now! The Illuminati runs MICROSOFT! SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! YOU'RE NEXT!

You see, windows, who actually has a user base to consider, can't divest it's OS into a range of distros with lil bells and novelties. Instead, it's gotta think of that 97% market share and keeping everyone compatible. If sparkly effects do it for you then so be it. The fact remains that, in 6 months, you'll still be running in the same spot you are pretending not to be standing today.

Don't mind Shogut, his ego was bruised too much elsewhere so he had to come pester us techies. He really knows less about computers than most 4 year olds but won't admit it.

Yup, and I did forget to tell him to keep an open flame nearby when he does clear his mind. That would save a lot of people from reading his arrogant BS.

or, again, you can block my posts. Trust me, it won't break my heart is silly little asswipe noobies discover the block user function.

:eusa_eh: Do you wany me to block your posts?? You keep bringing it up, I guess you don't like having your obvious personality flaws pointed out. I won't of course, what would be the fun in that. If I did that I couldn't watch you flex your ego, and that is a riot. :lol:
Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

Yup, and I did forget to tell him to keep an open flame nearby when he does clear his mind. That would save a lot of people from reading his arrogant BS.

or, again, you can block my posts. Trust me, it won't break my heart is silly little asswipe noobies discover the block user function.

:eusa_eh: Do you wany me to block your posts?? You keep bringing it up, I guess you don't like having your obvious personality flaws pointed out. I won't of course, what would be the fun in that. If I did that I couldn't watch you flex your ego, and that is a riot. :lol:

I'm giving you an option other than letting your pussy bleed all over the carpet. You can take it or leave it. And, noobscrote, I REVEL in being an asshole around here. You'd know that had you decided to look around before leaping into the fucking darkness. Feel free to do whatever your labia minora aches to do.

I'm giving you an option other than letting your pussy bleed all over the carpet. You can take it or leave it. And, noobscrote, I REVEL in being an asshole around here. You'd know that had you decided to look around before leaping into the fucking darkness. Feel free to do whatever your labia minora aches to do.

Whatever. I like you Sogun, you're an egotistical, arrogant dick but you're fun.
BTW I already knew how you posted, I've been around at least that long, it was fun getting a rise out of you though. :tongue:

That's a typical troll trait. :eusa_whistle:

Whatever. I like you Sogun, you're an egotistical, arrogant dick but you're fun.
BTW I already knew how you posted, I've been around at least that long, it was fun getting a rise out of you though. :tongue:

hehehehe... I agree with that post in its entirety. Have a great day!

be that as it may, I was here doing my thing before your silly EXPERT ass decided to lite on this forum. I've gone rounds with better mods than you doing a lot worse than it takes to make you cry in this thread. Maybe you should go crai to someone a little higher up than your pay grade.

be that as it may, I was here doing my thing before your silly EXPERT ass decided to lite on this forum. I've gone rounds with better mods than you doing a lot worse than it takes to make you cry in this thread. Maybe you should go crai to someone a little higher up than your pay grade.

:eusa_eh: I haven't cried, I posted only facts and opinions, it's not me with spittle on their keyboard. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh: I haven't cried, I posted only facts and opinions, it's not me with spittle on their keyboard. :eusa_whistle:

no, your keyboard is soaked with the tears of your failure as an.. uh... EXPERT. I can't wait to bring this shit up again in 6 months only to see how your favorite OS continues to fail on par with your participation here.

no, your keyboard is soaked with the tears of your failure as an.. uh... EXPERT. I can't wait to bring this shit up again in 6 months only to see how your favorite OS continues to fail on par with your participation here.

:lol: You really think that just because Windoze 7 may be more popular on the pre install market that people will stop writing Linux code ... you are less sane than I give you credit for.

:lol: You really think that just because Windoze 7 may be more popular on the pre install market that people will stop writing Linux code ... you are less sane than I give you credit for.

I KNOW that win7 will be the powerhouse of end user OS systems during the next year. I never said anything about anyone no longer writing kode, dork. Hell, some people still use records to play music too.. whoopty fucking do. guess what format almost ALL music will come out on this year. Thats right. CDs. Not laserdisks. Not mini disks. Not betamax tapes.

Again, we'll be.. er, I"LL be having a laugh in 6 months, koder. Now, enjoy your EXPERT FLAKES.

leet_cereal.jpg

No, Windoze has to come pre-installed in order to make a profit, Linux gets installed by choice ... which is better, then one which has to be forced onto it's users or the one users choose?

No, Windoze has to come pre-installed in order to make a profit, Linux gets installed by choice ... which is better, then one which has to be forced onto it's users or the one users choose?

if people WANTED ubunto preinstalled they can find the options. but, they don't. THAT is a fact.

sniff sniff blubber blubber, koder.

if people WANTED ubunto preinstalled they can find the options. but, they don't. THAT is a fact.

Um ... no, sales companies have contracts with Microsucks, so they have to honor those contracts by having it installed on all their Intell PCs. People are demanding Ubuntu more and many companies are beginning to fill that demand once the contracts with MS die, however, since Ubuntu is 100% free it doesn't register on the "market share", moron. Again, Microsucks has to have their OS pre-installed to force people to use it, none of the Linuxes do, people choose Linux installs over MS, not the other way around. When Linux is the only OS pre-installed on Intell PCs then you can make that claim, until then you are wrong, period.

Um ... no, sales companies have contracts with Microsucks, so they have to honor those contracts by having it installed on all their Intell PCs. People are demanding Ubuntu more and many companies are beginning to fill that demand once the contracts with MS die, however, since Ubuntu is 100% free it doesn't register on the "market share", moron. Again, Microsucks has to have their OS pre-installed to force people to use it, none of the Linuxes do, people choose Linux installs over MS, not the other way around. When Linux is the only OS pre-installed on Intell PCs then you can make that claim, until then you are wrong, period.

YEA! thats why I CANT find Ubuntu at DELL DOT COM!

Dell Home & Home Office | Ubuntu

FAAAAIIIILL!

YEA! thats why I CANT find Ubuntu at DELL DOT COM!

Dell Home & Home Office | Ubuntu

FAAAAIIIILL!

Most people need a computer to get online, so they go to their local stores to buy a computer out of what they have in stock so they can get online. You don't really think before you hit the submit button, do you?

Forum List

Back