any linux users here?

uh, welcome to USMB, Noobsticle.

When you people start posting evidence like I can instead of running to the comforting embrace of each others' "expertise" then perhaps you'll be worth being civil to. But, since we both know that you'd rather avoid the facts than admit the truth feel free to either cry about me to the mods (of which Koder is one) or block my posts.

:thup:

Noobsticle???

You are a dick, no two ways about it. Besides you didn't answer my question as to your motivation. I don't cry to the mods or block posts. Honestly the argument is a case of "what does this have to do with the price of tea in China" issue. I wasn't discussing the facts which I am well aware of, I was discussing your approach and motivation. In general people don't attack something/someone except out of fear.
Remember I was a outside observer until I posted my observation and asked the question. One would know that gives me a perspective an insider can't see.

HAHAHA! FEAR? is THAT what your silly fucking dimestore psychology tells you? :rofl:

THAT is rich. Listen, nooberdoober, you might want to sit back and take in the, uh, VISTA :)lol:) before laying down on your couch, Signoob Freud. You might discover a thing or two about the people who post in this forum longer than your big bad month and a half. if you want to go ahead and think of my posts as the input of an asshole then so be it. Again, you probably want to block me now and save yourself such inquiry in another thread. I would suggest, however, that you find another hobby besides noodle mosaic level psychoanalysis. Then again, I also suggest that you use a real OS so...

:rofl:

Yup, I was correct, dickhead extrodinare. Ego the size of the Hindenburg and all the combustible gas to go with it. I bet if you crossed your legs and farted you might just clear your mind.

Hey Shogut, can you edit any (and I mean any) context menu in Windoze?

hey dork, would the average OS user WANT TO?

go play with your hobby OS, koder. We both know why you avoid betting on the market share of ANY linux distro.

:lol: Why? Lots of reasons, one so they can launch an app directly from anywhere without having to access the primary menu ... so they can create macros to simplify common tasks ... so they can do quick searches in their own documents ... etc. etc. etc.

Why do you ignore the fact that you are just wrong, market shares don't show who uses what.

yea! and the average end user really wants to do that!

:lol:

poor girl. See you in six months when you will STILL be crying about big bad MS and their DOMINATING market share.

Noobsticle???

You are a dick, no two ways about it. Besides you didn't answer my question as to your motivation. I don't cry to the mods or block posts. Honestly the argument is a case of "what does this have to do with the price of tea in China" issue. I wasn't discussing the facts which I am well aware of, I was discussing your approach and motivation. In general people don't attack something/someone except out of fear.
Remember I was a outside observer until I posted my observation and asked the question. One would know that gives me a perspective an insider can't see.

HAHAHA! FEAR? is THAT what your silly fucking dimestore psychology tells you? :rofl:

THAT is rich. Listen, nooberdoober, you might want to sit back and take in the, uh, VISTA :)lol:) before laying down on your couch, Signoob Freud. You might discover a thing or two about the people who post in this forum longer than your big bad month and a half. if you want to go ahead and think of my posts as the input of an asshole then so be it. Again, you probably want to block me now and save yourself such inquiry in another thread. I would suggest, however, that you find another hobby besides noodle mosaic level psychoanalysis. Then again, I also suggest that you use a real OS so...

Yup, I was correct, dickhead extrodinare. Ego the size of the Hindenburg and all the combustible gas to go with it. I bet if you crossed your legs and farted you might just clear your mind.

Like I said originally, welcome to USMB Sir Noobsalot. Enjoy your free mudhole stomped courtesy of Shogun.

Noobsticle???

Don't mind Shogut, his ego was bruised too much elsewhere so he had to come pester us techies. He really knows less about computers than most 4 year olds but won't admit it.

Don't mind Shogut, his ego was bruised too much elsewhere so he had to come pester us techies. He really knows less about computers than most 4 year olds but won't admit it.

Yup, and I did forget to tell him to keep an open flame nearby when he does clear his mind. That would save a lot of people from reading his arrogant BS.

Still?

You two are worse than an old crochety married couple. :eusa_whistle:

Anyone change anyone elses mind yet?

yea... which is why you are too much of a puss to take my bet, eh? I tellya, nothing says evidence quite like a self righteous geek nerd raging against the failure of their favorite OS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclJvJIK8pU&feature=related]YouTube - Why Ubuntu 7.1 SUCKS[/ame]

Still?

Meh, I'm just laughing at him really, don't feel like having a real debate ... otherwise I wouldn't respond to the Jackinape here. ;)

Yup, and I did forget to tell him to keep an open flame nearby when he does clear his mind. That would save a lot of people from reading his arrogant BS.

or, again, you can block my posts. Trust me, it won't break my heart is silly little asswipe noobies discover the block user function.

Still?

Meh, I'm just laughing at him really, don't feel like having a real debate ... otherwise I wouldn't respond to the Jackinape here. ;)

you go ahead and share the joke with the 2 people out of 100 who agrees with you.

or, keep running away from my challenge. I'll probably be bringing this up in 6 months just to laugh at you some more.

yea... which is why you are too much of a puss to take my bet, eh? I tellya, nothing says evidence quite like a self righteous geek nerd raging against the failure of their favorite OS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclJvJIK8pU&feature=related]YouTube - Why Ubuntu 7.1 SUCKS[/ame]

Yeah ... Ubuntu users already demonstrated what he did wrong easily ... first clue ... Ubuntu is on verions 9.10 now. :eusa_whistle:

:rofl: You just can't make this shit up.

Still?

you go ahead and share the joke with the 2 people out of 100 who agrees with you.

or, keep running away from my challenge. I'll probably be bringing this up in 6 months just to laugh at you some more.

2? Can you count?

Yeah ... Ubuntu users already demonstrated what he did wrong easily ... first clue ... Ubuntu is on verions 9.10 now. :eusa_whistle:

and yet people still TRIED to use 7.1, didn't they? :rofl: So much for that big bad, impervious and STABLE OS!

Hell, what end user DOESNT WANT to keep reinstalling the latest FIXED OS version?

:eusa_angel:

2? Can you count?

as reflective of market share I guess you should ask yourself the same question. Hell, I was being generous with 2! .7 of a person, I guess I should have said.

:eusa_whistle:

:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPWZ-WrJjEw&feature=related]YouTube - I Switched Back To Windows[/ame]

YouTube - Why Ubuntu 7.1 SUCKS

and yet people still TRIED to use 7.1, didn't they? :rofl: So much for that big bad, impervious and STABLE OS!

Hell, what end user DOESNT WANT to keep reinstalling the latest FIXED OS version?

Um ... have you tried to run the Live CD of Windoze XP on a laptop that old? As I said, the Ubuntu users already pointed out how the dumbass fucked up, I know because I was one of them. If there is less memory than required for install of any OS it fucks up your hard drive, hell, I managed to fuck up a laptop hard drive with a Windoze 98 install because I wasn't paying attention.

The OS is sound, solid, and secure, even 7.10, but 9.10 has a smaller live version than 7.10, even then you still need enough RAM for it. :cuckoo:

Um ... have you tried to run the Live CD of Windoze XP on a laptop that old? As I said, the Ubuntu users already pointed out how the dumbass fucked up, I know because I was one of them. If there is less memory than required for install of any OS it fucks up your hard drive, hell, I managed to fuck up a laptop hard drive with a Windoze 98 install because I wasn't paying attention.

The OS is sound, solid, and secure, even 7.10, but 9.10 has a smaller live version than 7.10, even then you still need enough RAM for it. :cuckoo:

oh NOW it's the OLE HARDWARE, eh?

excuses excuses.

2? Can you count?

as reflective of market share I guess you should ask yourself the same question. Hell, I was being generous with 2! .7 of a person, I guess I should have said.

Again ... this is kinda fun watching you avoid this fact ... market share is the number of computers sold with that OS pre-installed, not the number of people or businesses that actually use it ... and again ... watching you avoid this to ... anyone with even a little tech savvy installs their own programs onto their machines once they get it home.

2? Can you count?

Again ... this is kinda fun watching you avoid this fact ... market share is the number of computers sold with that OS pre-installed, not the number of people or businesses that actually use it ... and again ... watching you avoid this to ... anyone with even a little tech savvy installs their own programs onto their machines once they get it home.

and, since you have no evidence to prove your snipe hunter of a theory about end users going directly home and installing ubuntu...

hey, who needs numeric facts when koder has a linux dustro up her ass and wants to pretend every end user is as much of a fucking dork as she is!

Forum List

Back