Antifa Member Flips Out Over American Flag on Reporters Shirt

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?
That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.
You have a pretty low standard for terror

Using violence to achieve a political goal is the definition of terrorism.

Antifa definitely uses violence to push their Agenda. Most of them might be limp dick faggots, but they are still terrorists.
Do you distinguish what ANTIFA does vs what real terrorists do... things like kill, plant bombs and blow shit up? or is it all the same in your book?
I look forward to masked white guys with clubs standing outside of polling places in black neighborhoods November 2020.
That was two black guys that were chased away by an old lady that your propaganda machine blew out of all proportion for years now...

Antifa definitely uses violence to push their Agenda. Most of them might be limp dick faggots, but they are still terrorists.
Do you distinguish what ANTIFA does vs what real terrorists do... things like kill, plant bombs and blow shit up? or is it all the same in your book?
I look forward to masked white guys with clubs standing outside of polling places in black neighborhoods November 2020.
You’re still dodging my question
TERRORISM
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Yeah I get it but I didn’t ask what terrorism means. You want ANTIFA designated as a terrorist group by our government which comes with a whole slew of things. I’m asking you if you put ANTIFA on par with real terrorist groups that plant bombs and kill people? Please give a direct answer not another dodge

TERRORISM
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
So the Patriot boys are terrorists too? A pox on all of them... The right-wing assholes start all of these things... Antifa are idiots and not part of the Democrats....

TERRORISM
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
Yeah I get it but I didn’t ask what terrorism means. You want ANTIFA designated as a terrorist group by our government which comes with a whole slew of things. I’m asking you if you put ANTIFA on par with real terrorist groups that plant bombs and kill people? Please give a direct answer not another dodge
Definition is the definition.

That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.

He didn’t dodge your question, he just gave an answer you don’t like. Antifa are terrorists, period. Are they as big and bad as ISIS? In some ways no, in some ways yes. No, they aren’t randomly blowing people up, yet. However they are a bigger threat because they are right here in our country and infringing on the rights of peaceful protesters.

TERRORISM
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
Definition is the definition.
Wow, another dodge. That’s pathetic

He didn’t dodge your question, he just gave an answer you don’t like. Antifa are terrorists, period. Are they as big and bad as ISIS? In some ways no, in some ways yes. No, they aren’t randomly blowing people up, yet. However they are a bigger threat because they are right here in our country and infringing on the rights of peaceful protesters.
He has dodged every time. Posting a definition of terrorism is not an answer to my question.

What you just gave was an answer to my question. So thank you.

Do you think members of ANTIFA should be taken to Guantanamo? And do you think the government should use its resources to root out the groups leaders and break it up by force?

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?

There’s a reason the fascists wear masks.
View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
franco funny antifa terrorism.JPG

Well, looky there. Franco thinks people hurt by antifa is funny.

What a piece of shit.

View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
View attachment 274973

What a piece of shit.
I don’t think that’s what he was laughing at. Sorry you went through all the work to make that point

He has dodged every time. Posting a definition of terrorism is not an answer to my question.

Do you think members of ANTIFA should be taken to Guantanamo? And do you think the government should use its resources to root out the groups leaders and break it up by force?

Gitmo is for foreign terrorist, you know that, so your question is disingenuous from the start.

Yes, since they are terrorists they should be tracked like any other terror group, with the violent ones picked up and charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism.

View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
View attachment 274973

What a piece of shit.
I don’t think that’s what he was laughing at. Sorry you went through all the work to make that point
It really is no trouble at all pointing out what a piece of shit Franco is. He provides plenty of source material.

Gitmo is for foreign terrorist, you know that, so your question is disingenuous from the start.

Yes, since they are terrorists they should be tracked like any other terror group, with the violent ones picked up and charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism.
Well ANTIFA is world wide but I’ll assume you are only wanting to target the US faction. So you want to designated them a terror group to what end? So the government can more forcefully take away their rights and shut down their speech which will further validate their cause?! Why not just tighten down arrests of those that get violent? That goes for all who get violent during protests. Doing a terrorist designation just reeks of politicalization

View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
View attachment 274973

What a piece of shit.
It really is no trouble at all pointing out what a piece of shit Franco is. He provides plenty of source material.
That’s fine... just try and do so honestly from now on. He wasn’t laughing at people getting hurt.

View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
View attachment 274973

What a piece of shit.
That’s fine... just try and do so honestly from now on. He wasn’t laughing at people getting hurt.
Pretty sure he was.

Well ANTIFA is world wide but I’ll assume you are only wanting to target the US faction. So you want to designated them a terror group to what end? So the government can more forcefully take away their rights and shut down their speech which will further validate their cause?! Why not just tighten down arrests of those that get violent? That goes for all who get violent during protests. Doing a terrorist designation just reeks of politicalization
Of course fascism is worldwide. Doesn’t mean it won’t be a hunted group in the bear future when Trump declares Antifa a terrorist organization in a few weeks.

Forum List

Back