Antifa Member Flips Out Over American Flag on Reporters Shirt

My message for those who do nothing but complain: Just be glad that you do not have to wear whatever it is that you hate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Who said the Left are insane?

Twitter

This can't be true because francoHFW says that antifa only protests against Nazis.
Let's have a link to your garbage propaganda, super duper.

Attacking little girls probably gets you off.

Andy Ngo on Twitter
God knows what he's talking about. No wonder they ice creamed him. A pox on both sides of this stupidity. Mainly the Nazis who scheduled the rally just looking for trouble. Do it in Washington and watch people ignore you....

No I don’t agree... I don’t like ANTIFAs tactics. But that doesn’t mean I think they are on par with real terrorist groups. Do you?

Well, antifa intimidates and frequently attacks people for simply walking down the street. They are politically motivated and seek to intimidate and control others through violence, in other words, they "terrorize" people. So, yea, they're terrorists.
I understand the idiot logic behind the smear bit you didn’t address my question... are you really trying to equivocate ANTIFA violence with real terrorist groups that kill and blow people up?

No I don’t agree... I don’t like ANTIFAs tactics. But that doesn’t mean I think they are on par with real terrorist groups. Do you?

Well, antifa intimidates and frequently attacks people for simply walking down the street. They are politically motivated and seek to intimidate and control others through violence, in other words, they "terrorize" people. So, yea, they're terrorists.
I understand the idiot logic behind the smear bit you didn’t address my question... are you really trying to equivocate ANTIFA violence with real terrorist groups that kill and blow people up?

What "idiot logic"? What did I say that is untrue? Antifa terrorizes their political opponents so, therefore, they are a terrorist organization.

They tried to detail a train several years ago around Seattle carrying hazardous fracking material. Do you consider that terrorism?

Who said the Left are insane?

Twitter

This can't be true because francoHFW says that antifa only protests against Nazis.
Let's have a link to your garbage propaganda, super duper.

Attacking little girls probably gets you off.

Andy Ngo on Twitter
God knows what he's talking about. No wonder they ice creamed him. A pox on both sides of this stupidity. Mainly the Nazis who scheduled the rally just looking for trouble. Do it in Washington and watch people ignore you....
Uh! You do know Nazis haven't been around since 1945 when Germany was defeated, right?

What "idiot logic"? What did I say that is untrue? Antifa terrorizes their political opponents so, therefore, they are a terrorist organization.
I’ve answered your question. You’ve avoided mine twice now

Should there be any kind of distinction between ANTIFA throwing fruit and other real terror groups that plant bombs and kill people?

Do you agree that it's fine to throw fruit at people who have different opinions?
Your Fascist Antifa sends people to the hospital with severe injuries and destroys private property, all for political purpose.

I look forward to Trump making them a terrorist organization in the next few weeks.

I am at the point with all those losers with unending time on their hands to protest regardless of which "side" they think they represent, to be all put in a caged park and let them have at each other limiting the need for costly police presence and property damage. A giant city cage match fed live on YouTube for those of us who work all day to tune in and relax to.
Clearly there is a fringe element on the two extremes who wish to live The Purge. We should indulge their fantasy and there would be far less morons tainting the gene pool.

Should there be any kind of distinction between ANTIFA throwing fruit and other real terror groups that plant bombs and kill people?

Do you agree that it's fine to throw fruit at people who have different opinions?
Your Fascist Antifa sends people to the hospital with severe injuries and destroys private property, all for political purpose.

I look forward to Trump making them a terrorist organization in the next few weeks.
That just feeds their authoritarian narrative. You make a nice puppet

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?
That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.
You have a pretty low standard for terror

Using violence to achieve a political goal is the definition of terrorism.

Antifa definitely uses violence to push their Agenda. Most of them might be limp dick faggots, but they are still terrorists.

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?
That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.

Antifa definitely uses violence to push their Agenda. Most of them might be limp dick faggots, but they are still terrorists.
Do you distinguish what ANTIFA does vs what real terrorists do... things like kill, plant bombs and blow shit up? or is it all the same in your book?

Do you distinguish what ANTIFA does vs what real terrorists do... things like kill, plant bombs and blow shit up? or is it all the same in your book?
There’s a reason the fascists wear masks.
upload_2019-8-18_14-11-41.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_14-13-11.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_14-14-1.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_14-14-42.jpeg

I look forward to masked white guys with clubs standing outside of polling places in black neighborhoods November 2020.

There’s a reason the fascists wear masks.
View attachment 274944
View attachment 274945
View attachment 274946
View attachment 274947
You’re dodging my question

I look forward to masked white guys with clubs standing outside of polling places in black neighborhoods November 2020.
You’re still dodging my question

You’re still dodging my question
TERRORISM
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Forum List

Back