Anti-Romney film.

These corperations were failing and were likely going down one way or another. Bain saved 80 percent of them, but 20 percent did fail. Yes, people lose there jobs, but many more had there jobs saved! Otherwise wouldn't have one. Nothing Romney did was WRONG.

You people are pushing me towards supporting Mitt Romney. Never thought I would, but here I'm.

(tiresome excuses for Greed redacted.)

And what difference does it make if a person is born wealthy? So what? Are they not supposed to work, to have a career, to attempt to increase their wealth? That makes no sense. Who is to decide who is wealthy enough?

I don't know. Maybe someone should.

Because what I am seeing of the truly greedy is that the word "enough" isn't in their vocabulary. They'll keep looting the rest of us until an angry mob drags them off to a guillotine, and then wonder what they did wrong.

Greed. It's a sin.

Again with the looting! One last time...and please, be specific, what did Bain take that didn't belong to them? If you can't answer that question, I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously.

I use the word Loot exactly correctly.

Take AmPad. Investors were left with worthless paper, workers without jobs, Bain made millions off a very small investment, everyone else got screwed. Looting.

These corperations were failing and were likely going down one way or another. Bain saved 80 percent of them, but 20 percent did fail. Yes, people lose there jobs, but many more had there jobs saved! Otherwise wouldn't have one. Nothing Romney did was WRONG.

You people are pushing me towards supporting Mitt Romney. Never thought I would, but here I'm.

Hey, man, given how racist the Mormon Church is, you'd be right at home, Nazi-boy.

Hey, man, given how racist the Mormon Church is, you'd be right at home, Nazi-boy.

Knowing how violent you know what is maybe they were right, but they haven't had that policy since the 1970s. Most of society in general had such policies within the 1950's. Learn some facts you Leftist piece of shit. Take your leftist shit and blow it up your ass!

Yeah, 59 percent of all murders, 45 percent of all rapes. But yet, facts be damned. Who's the one wrong? Someone that states the facts of the violence and the realities or someone that goes around in lies his ass off. You're a piece of shit.

Knowing how violent you know what is maybe they were right, but they haven't had that policy since the 1970s. Leftist piece of shit. Take your leftist shit and blow it up your ass!

Yeah, 59 percent of all murders, 45 percent of all rapes. But yet, facts be damned. Who's the one wrong? Someone that states the facts of the violence and the realities or someone that goes around in lies his ass off. You're a piece of shit.

Guy, you know, nobody likes a racist.

Honestly, don't know how you live with yourself.

I mean, I dislike Mormons because they believe silly shit and don't use their brains.

But you, man, not even sure what your problem is. Did a brother steal your girlfriend or something?

Knowing how violent you know what is maybe they were right, but they haven't had that policy since the 1970s. Leftist piece of shit. Take your leftist shit and blow it up your ass!

Guy, you know, nobody likes a racist.

Honestly, don't know how you live with yourself.

I mean, I dislike Mormons because they believe silly shit and don't use their brains.

But you, man, not even sure what your problem is. Did a brother steal your girlfriend or something?

You can't beat me with facts or a case against mine, but insults and emotions just like every other idiot that makes you appear like a leftist fool. Enjoy the collapse of civilization as it will surely come. They live there whole effin life being 10 times as racist as me...Idiots like you are disgusting.

Last edited:

Yeah so racist...

For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

Don't you just hate those people who think all people are alike unto God?

Again, not seeing this irrational hatred for blacks being justified.

I work with a black gal right next to me. Nicest person you'd ever want to meet. Most of those I served with in the military were people I'd trust with my life.

Romney is hiding the truth about his income because of his off-shore investments and holdings. He pays 15% tax while you and I pay about 28%.

Not that this matters to the rw's. They want him to be able to hide his shady dealings. If it were Obama, they'd throw a fit but since its a crooked right winger, its okay.

Needless to say, Obama has not hidden his financial statements or tax returns but his investments are in his own country which, like it or not, the racists know is the United States.

Yeah so racist...

For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

Hey, guy, how about the part when your church didn't allow blacks to join the priesthood until 1978.

Or where your made up bible calls dark skin a curse from God?

Or when your boy Brigham Young tried to establish slavery in Utah.

BTW, how is this an "anti"-Romney film?

He has said he did nothing wrong when he torn down companies and fired employees. Some posters here say the same thing. This isn't "anti". Its just a record of his work history and shows us where his strengths are, what his experience is and what he'll be best at as president.

Again, not seeing this irrational hatred for blacks being justified.

I work with a black gal right next to me. Nicest person you'd ever want to meet. Most of those I served with in the military were people I'd trust with my life.

I understand there are nice people that are black. No question about it within my mind, while in highs school, I had a few friends too that were ok of such. But stats don't lie.

Last edited:

Yeah so racist...

Hey, guy, how about the part when your church didn't allow blacks to join the priesthood until 1978.

Except of course there was a black priesthood holder in the first 15 years of the Church. oopse.

The KJV doesnt say anything about that. nor is it made up.

Brigham Young was the governor of the Utah territory. If he wanted to establish slavery, he would have. If the Church was pro slavery, the Missourians might have been more compassionate instead of issuing an order of extermination.

Yeah so racist...

Why do you feel that people shouldn't have a right to refuse to work with someone?

I don't know. Maybe someone should.

Because what I am seeing of the truly greedy is that the word "enough" isn't in their vocabulary. They'll keep looting the rest of us until an angry mob drags them off to a guillotine, and then wonder what they did wrong.

Greed. It's a sin.

Again with the looting! One last time...and please, be specific, what did Bain take that didn't belong to them? If you can't answer that question, I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously.

I use the word Loot exactly correctly.

Take AmPad. Investors were left with worthless paper, workers without jobs, Bain made millions off a very small investment, everyone else got screwed. Looting.

If Bain violated the terms of their investment contract, other investors have a means to seek compensation in the courts. The size of an investment means nothing without the context of WHEN that investment was made. The stock value of all companies, whether publicly traded or not, changes over time. If an investment firm specializes in either new companies or established ones in financial trouble, they are likely to buy in during a stock's lowest values. Small investments go a long way for such companies, believe me! Some investments fail to turn an operation around. The act of liquidating an operation is not in an of itself a violation...or unexpected for that matter when it comes to a company that is no longer competitive. I don't know the specifics behind AmPad, but generally, that's how it works. I do know that our economy would not grow and only the largest most powerful corporations would dominate more than they already do without venture capitalists. The economy grows with competition and without capital, there is no competition. I say cheer the entrepreneur who risks it all and the capitalists that fund his operations. It is from new operations, new ideas and new technology that society progresses.

Elfie, legal doesn't mean right.

Saying "it's only business" is as morally questionable as saying, "I was only following orders".

Morality only happens when people see something wrong going on and have the courage to say "No."

Wow, I think I'm holding up a mirror to you folks, and you all don't like what you see...

I guess I have just enough residual Catholicism to still realize greed is one of the seven deadly sins....

Thanks for admitting the real reason you have a problem with him.

Religion is the root of all that has corrupted man for centuries. Everything turns to a negative when taken to an extreme.

Wow, I think I'm holding up a mirror to you folks, and you all don't like what you see...

I guess I have just enough residual Catholicism to still realize greed is one of the seven deadly sins....

Thanks for admitting the real reason you have a problem with him.

Religion is the root of all that has corrupted man for centuries. Everything turns to a negative when taken to an extreme.

I'm an atheist.

I am hoping Mormonism doesn't consider greed a virtue. I mean, I have negative opinions about them, but I wouldn't go that far.

Huntsman seems like a decent enough bloke. So I don't think it's just Mormonism that is Romney's malfunction.

Yeah so racist...

Except of course there was a black priesthood holder in the first 15 years of the Church. oopse.

The KJV doesnt say anything about that. nor is it made up.

Brigham Young was the governor of the Utah territory. If he wanted to establish slavery, he would have. If the Church was pro slavery, the Missourians might have been more compassionate instead of issuing an order of extermination.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Sorry, Utah was a slave territory. Learn to deal.

Yes, the early church under Smith wasn't as bad on race as it was under Young. But the scriptures that equated dark skin with a punishment from God were still in the Books of Mormon, Abraham and Moses.

As for why Missouri issued an order of extermination, it was because the Mormons organized political terror gangs called the Danites.

Mormons like to portray themselves as being oppressed, but nearly every state they were driven out of, they were up to some kind of scam that pissed off their neighbors.

Forum List

Back