Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

I am very interested in -----HONESTY------your claim that unless someone knows the GEOGRAPHY of sudan----they cannot express an opinion on the genocide committed there is OBSCENE

No. He didn't say that. He said: "I can't see how you would be able to create good policy or engage in informed opinion generation about issues pertaining to the region if you don't understand the basic history, politics, demographics, and geography of said region."

the poster he addressed did not claim to be eligible to be the PRESIDENT OF SUDAN -----he simply expressed some opinion. His commet is cynical and denigrating as in
"how can a fat slob like you, comment on BALLET" ???

He claims to be an expert on "Islamification" and cited Sudanese topics as part of proof of his expertise, only to get the basics of Sudanese conflict completely wrong. That is what I am calling him on. I'm really not sure why you are having a hard time following this.

Islamification is a BIG SUBJECT of which sudan is a very very tiny drop in the bucket So you decided the specifics of the geography of SUDAN is a vital issue?

He was the one who used Sudanic topics as proof of of his expertise, not me. They came straight off of his list of subjects.

so? he knows something about the ISLAMIFICATION of sudan without knowing the yearly production of tomatoes over there

Nope----lots of very fine general practitioners know very little about fine anatomy

If they don't know basic anatomy then they shouldn't be general practitioners at all, and they certainly won't be my general practitioner. Luckily I happen to know that this is another area where you are speaking incorrectly on, coming from a family of doctors and nurses myself.

I did not mention BASIC ANATOMY------I referred to the DETAILS OF GROSS AND FINE ANATOMY----details----lots and lots of details in the the STUDY OF ANATOMY-----so you are from a medical background------tell me the location of the LOCUS COERULEUS -----well---go right ahead in google. tell me its function and clinical significance... well ---you can google

What I am talking about him knowing is the intellectual equivalent of a general practitioner knowing basic anatomy. So once again your metaphor is pretty paltry.

how "basic" ? two arms---left and right???-------
Basic as in being able to tell South Sudan and Sudan apart from each other and basic as in knowing the general players involved in the genocide he wants to talk about. You can't really get much more basic on the topic. We are talking about high school level general knowledge here.

no-----were at talking about a GENERAL TOPIC ---to wit
ISLAMIZATION ----vs ----a specific place-----SUDAN

No. He didn't say that. He said: "I can't see how you would be able to create good policy or engage in informed opinion generation about issues pertaining to the region if you don't understand the basic history, politics, demographics, and geography of said region."

the poster he addressed did not claim to be eligible to be the PRESIDENT OF SUDAN -----he simply expressed some opinion. His commet is cynical and denigrating as in
"how can a fat slob like you, comment on BALLET" ???

He claims to be an expert on "Islamification" and cited Sudanese topics as part of proof of his expertise, only to get the basics of Sudanese conflict completely wrong. That is what I am calling him on. I'm really not sure why you are having a hard time following this.

Islamification is a BIG SUBJECT of which sudan is a very very tiny drop in the bucket So you decided the specifics of the geography of SUDAN is a vital issue?

He was the one who used Sudanic topics as proof of of his expertise, not me. They came straight off of his list of subjects.

so? he knows something about the ISLAMIFICATION of sudan without knowing the yearly production of tomatoes over there

No. He literally knows nothing about the Sudan. He didn't even get the right country when trying to talk about South Sudan.

If they don't know basic anatomy then they shouldn't be general practitioners at all, and they certainly won't be my general practitioner. Luckily I happen to know that this is another area where you are speaking incorrectly on, coming from a family of doctors and nurses myself.

I did not mention BASIC ANATOMY------I referred to the DETAILS OF GROSS AND FINE ANATOMY----details----lots and lots of details in the the STUDY OF ANATOMY-----so you are from a medical background------tell me the location of the LOCUS COERULEUS -----well---go right ahead in google. tell me its function and clinical significance... well ---you can google

What I am talking about him knowing is the intellectual equivalent of a general practitioner knowing basic anatomy. So once again your metaphor is pretty paltry.

Basic as in being able to tell South Sudan and Sudan apart from each other and basic as in knowing the general players involved in the genocide he wants to talk about. You can't really get much more basic on the topic. We are talking about high school level general knowledge here.

And i was referencing a specific post within that general topic. It isn't my fault if you can't keep things straight.

Nope----lots of very fine general practitioners know very little about fine anatomy

First Year Curriculum Modules School of Medicine

In the GI module, students will identify how GI structure (Embryology, Microscopic Anatomy and Gross Anatomy) integrates with function (physiologic mechanisms of GI motility, digestion and absorption, and liver and pancreatic function). Students will describe the mechanisms contributing to absorption of nutrients into the body and apply their basic medical science knowledge to clinical problem-solving..

...In the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) andIn the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) and the gross and microscopic (histological) anatomy of the head, neck, eyes and ears...

In the GI module, students will identify how GI structure (Embryology, Microscopic Anatomy and Gross Anatomy) integrates with function (physiologic mechanisms of GI motility, digestion and absorption, and liver and pancreatic function). Students will describe the mechanisms contributing to absorption of nutrients into the body and apply their basic medical science knowledge to clinical problem-solving..

...In the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) andIn the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) and the gross and microscopic (histological) anatomy of the head, neck, eyes and ears...

ROFLMAO----RIGHT!!!!!! ----now -----if you ever have a need for an ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON------ask him about the embryology of the nervous system ----and the development of the BRAIN------(embryologically) and also about the EMBRYOLOGICAL DEVELOPEMENT OF THE GASTRO INTESTINAL TRACT ----well ----you can ask me----embryology was a fave of mine-------but don't ask that
orthopedic surgeon. Medical students do a bit of psychiatry too-------but never ask an orthopedic surgeon----
their knowledge of psychiatry is usually confined to "CRAZY' vs "NOT SO CRAZY" A case once sent to me by an ORTHO "patient has strange sensations"----
on the other hand------if you bust a bone-----don't ask me

And i was referencing a specific post within that general topic. It isn't my fault if you can't keep things straight.

I got it all straight-----a poster -----uhm "protection...." was discussing ISLAMIZATION as a general topic and----as an example SUDAN------and you objected because you know the flora and fauna of sudan. I have no clue regarding geography in general-------questions that include "which is the longest river------leave me COMPLETELY LOST

I honestly think I am just going to put Rosie on ignore. She doesn't even type coherently half the time, never really seems to understand what is going on in terms of the discussion, and never has anything to offer outside of general insults and the instance that she is right about everything without the need for any kind of supporting evidence. I'm honestly starting to think that she legitimately either has a social disorder of some type or is suffering from some type of dementia and I'm not really interested in being hard on someone like that.

I honestly think I am just going to put Rosie on ignore. She doesn't even type coherently half the time, never really seems to understand what is going on in terms of the discussion, and never has anything to offer outside of general insults and the instance that she is right about everything without the need for any kind of supporting evidence. I'm honestly starting to think that she legitimately either has a social disorder of some type or is suffering from some type of dementia and I'm not really interested in being hard on someone like that.

don't give up your day job OSSIE------you do not come close to using the term "dementia" correctly. It is obvious that you do not know the meaning of the word. Social disorder? Is that some sort of category?

I can tell the difference right now, last week, last month, last year, next year.

Then why did you seem to think that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan, and why didn't you know that Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim? Those are pretty big things for someone claiming expertise to get wrong. I'm also curious how you didn't know that the Mahdi was / is primarily a Sunni tradition and instead only described it in completely different 12er shia terms.
1. What gave you the idea that I thought that the Dinka are the largest ethnic group of Sudan ?

2. What gave you the idea that I thought that I did not think Darfur and those attacked by the Janjaweed are primarily Muslim?

3. Where did I say somethng about these things ?

You said them here in post #293 when you attempted to answer your own quiz questions: Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on Page 30 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You stated:

4. Janjaweed - militia of Sudan Arab tribal groups, formed in 1988, armed by the Sudanese govt during the 1990s while operating in internal conflicts. (ie. fighting jihad on the non-Muslims in h ewest and south of Sudan). They have conducted brutal raids slaughtering and kidnapping non-Muslims. I'm not not too sure how this got into my Islamization Quiz, sinc eit has more to do with miitary warfare than Islamization, which is a subversive, usually non-violent process.

5. Dinka tribe - largest ethnic group in Sudan. Mostly black Christians. Millions of them have been executed. Tens of thousands enslaved, including Francis Bok, author of the book > Escape From Slavery. (Arab Muslims from more northern parts of Africa have raided and enslaved Black Africans from areas to their south for centuries. They were doing it long before any slave ships arrived in America. The word black in Arabic even also means "slave" - that's how deeply embedded slavery s in the Islamic world.

You also missed the fact that the Janjaweed is currently fighting against the Sudanese government and that they were initially armed by Libya, not Sudan.
1. Where do you get information that "the Janjaweed is currently fighting against the Sudanese government ? Got a link ? :link: And I would ask you where you got info that the Jangaweed was initially armed by Libya, but it is not a very important point.

2. Are you saying that the Dinka tribe is NOT the largest ethic group in Sudan ? If so, upon what do you base that ? Link ?

3. Why did you think that the people attacked by the Jangaweed are are primarily Muslim? Looks like YOU are who got this wrong. The people attacked were NOT primarily Muslim. They were Black Africans of the SLA and JEM, who are of members of the African tribes from which the rebel armies draw their strength—the Zaghawa, Masalit, and Fur tribes (not Muslims). The Muslims were the Arab Sudanese govt who armd the Jangaweed and even conducted airstrikes for them prior to their raids against the SLA and JEM.

4. You still haven't answered about the footwashing basins.

5. You're still punking out from 99.9% of the Islamization Quiz. So far your grade is .008% (4 right out of 500)

Last edited:
"the instance that she is right about everything without the need for any kind of supporting evidence.."

That's what YOU do. Not a shred of supporting evidence for your wild claims about the Dinka tribe and the Jangaweed (which don't look too correct - I await your sources)

roflmao------coyote judges as "INFORMATIVE" a post alluding to the issue of "DEMENTIA" by a person who, clearly, has not got the slightest clue as to what constitutes
dementia -------then the next clinical entity "SOCIAL DISORDER" -----ROFLMAO-------maybe he is referring to
CLAP ---------and to think ---this idiot is nitpicking, over the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands ------about the GEOGRAPHY and FLORA AND FAUNA of Sudan.

"social disorder" ??? well---there is AGORAPHOBIA----
but this ain't no AGORA. There is "STAGE FRIGHT"----but this ain't no stage. -------OSSIE will explain what HE means in context ------is SOCIAL DISORDER----clap is
sometimes called a "social disease"

1. Where do you get information that "the Janjaweed is currently fighting against the Sudanese government ? Got a link ? :link:

Th Janjaweed itself is pretty much just a collection of militias, so it isn't even a single entity, but as much as it is we tend to associate it with Husa Milal who we tend to label as the leader. It was he and his militia who signed a memorandum of understanding with anti-government rebels in 2014 and subsequently pledged to fight the Sudanese government. From the UN Sponsored News agency that reports on Darfur: Sudan SPLM-N Musa Hilal s Revolutionary Council sign MuO Radio Dabanga

And I would ask you where you got info that the Jangaweed was initially armed by Libya, but it is not a very important point.

Darfur: A Long Road to Disaster by Robert O. Collins

It was part of Gaddafi's attempt to create a larger Arab unity state by absorbing Chad and Sudan. His efforts didn't go so well so he stationed his Islamic legion in Darfur and flooded the region with automatic weapons to try to push his claims in both countries through support of rebel groups.

2. Are you saying that the Dinka tribe is NOT the largest ethic group in Sudan ? If so, upon what do you base that ? Link ?

I am saying that yes. The Dinka are not the largest ethnic group in Sudan. I say this because most do not live in the country of Sudan. Most live in the different country of South Sudan where they make up about 15% of the population. It is in South Sudan that they are the largest single ethnic group. They are also not a single tribe as you seem to think they are. The largest ethnic group in the country of Sudan are Arabs (by far). At no point in the history of the region were Dinka the majority.

I cite:

Africans of Two Worlds: The Dinka in Afro-Arab Sudan by Francis Deng

Or you could simply check the CIA World Fact Book which lists Sudanese Arabs as 70% of Sudan's ethnic population: The World Factbook

3. Why did you think that the people attacked by the Jangaweed are are primarily Muslim? Looks like YOU are who got this wrong. The people attacked were NOT primarily Muslim. They were Black Africans of the SLA and JEM, who are of members of the African tribes from which the rebel armies draw their strength—the Zaghawa, Masalit, and Fur tribes (not Muslims). The Muslims were the Arab Sudanese govt who armd the Jangaweed and even conducted airstrikes for them prior to their raids against the SLA and JEM.

Black Africans can be Muslims too. The JEM is overwhelmingly composed of Muslims. The Fur, the Zaghawa, and the Masalit are all majority Muslim ethnic groups within the Darfur region. They all have historically been ruled by pretty sultanates.

I cite:

Race and Identity in the Nile Valley: Ancient and Modern Perspectives by Kharyssa Rhodes and Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban

A History of Modern Sudan, by Robert O. Collins

1. Where do you get information that "the Janjaweed is currently fighting against the Sudanese government ? Got a link ? :link:

Th Janjaweed itself is pretty much just a collection of militias, so it isn't even a single entity, but as much as it is we tend to associate it with Husa Milal who we tend to label as the leader. It was he and his militia who signed a memorandum of understanding with anti-government rebels in 2014 and subsequently pledged to fight the Sudanese government. From the UN Sponsored News agency that reports on Darfur: Sudan SPLM-N Musa Hilal s Revolutionary Council sign MuO Radio Dabanga

And I would ask you where you got info that the Jangaweed was initially armed by Libya, but it is not a very important point.

Darfur: A Long Road to Disaster by Robert O. Collins

It was part of Gaddafi's attempt to create a larger Arab unity state by absorbing Chad and Sudan. His efforts didn't go so well so he stationed his Islamic legion in Darfur and flooded the region with automatic weapons to try to push his claims in both countries through support of rebel groups.

I am saying that yes. The Dinka are not the largest ethnic group in Sudan. I say this because most do not live in the country of Sudan. Most live in the different country of South Sudan where they make up about 15% of the population. It is in South Sudan that they are the largest single ethnic group. They are also not a single tribe as you seem to think they are. The largest ethnic group in the country of Sudan are Arabs (by far). At no point in the history of the region were Dinka the majority.

I cite:

Africans of Two Worlds: The Dinka in Afro-Arab Sudan by Francis Deng

Or you could simply check the CIA World Fact Book which lists Sudanese Arabs as 70% of Sudan's ethnic population: The World Factbook

Black Africans can be Muslims too. The JEM is overwhelmingly composed of Muslims. The Fur, the Zaghawa, and the Masalit are all majority Muslim ethnic groups within the Darfur region. They all have historically been ruled by pretty sultanates.

I cite:

Race and Identity in the Nile Valley: Ancient and Modern Perspectives by Kharyssa Rhodes and Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban

A History of Modern Sudan, by Robert O. Collins
1. Dude: This Sudan thing might be a favorite subject of yours . It's not mine. Frankly I'm tired of talking about it, and NO, I didn't ask to get into a big discussion about Sudan (which isn't the topic here either). That said, i s=don't see the word Jangaweed mentioned even once in your link. Bu the Jangaweed are known for fighting against the Darfur and the non-Muslim tribes in the south of the country.

2. I said it's unimportant where the Jangaweed first got their weapons.

3. HA HA. You think I don't know that ? Actually I've been saying the Dinka were the largest ethnic group in Sudan for a number of years. That precedes 2011, when there was no South Sudan, it was all one country So they got their independence, and now they're the largest ethnic group is SOUTH Sudan., as they have been that all along in south Sudan whether they were a country or not. Whoopee. In the book They Must Be Stopped it is said (pg. 185)>> "the Dinka tribe, the largest ethnic group in the Sudan". I believe she meant south Sudan, since her AP source mentioned south Sudan. It's really not a big deal at all. Not as big as the .008% grade you've gotten on the Islamization Quiz. And if you spent 1% as much time on that quiz, as I'm spending on all your gobbledegook (which is now going to stop) you'd be doing pretty good.

4. I don't give a rat's ass what they are. In general, North Sudan Arab Muslims have been attacking south Sudan non-Muslims, including the Dinka tribe, many of whom are Christians, in the slave trade, for centuries, as in the Francis Bok story, Escape From Slavery.

OK. I'm done with all your wild goose chasing. Take the Quiz if you want to have any credibility of a knowledge of Islamization. So far I see you with grade of less than 1%, and I'm assuming you're just another run-of-the-mill Islamaplogist know-nothing, who has to run to Google to answer the questions. (like with Kevin James) At least you didn't say he was the Mall Cop guy, or King of Queens.

6. Are you dodging the thing about the footwashing basins ?

1. Dude: This Sudan thing might be a favorite subject of yours . It's not mine. Frankly I'm tired of talking about it, and NO, I didn't ask to get into a big discussion about Sudan (which isn't the topic here either). That said, i s=don't see the word Jangaweed mentioned even once in your link. Bu the Jangaweed are known for fighting against the Darfur and the non-Muslim tribes in the south of the country.

While I am particular to the subject of Sudan and South Sudan, the purpose of focusing on it is to simply show you how shallow your knowledge base is. It doesn't even pass light scrutiny.This applies to your other quiz questions as well, like when you didn't know who Sayyid Qutb was because you had misspelled his name, and when you were unaware of the Sunni concept of the Mahdi. If you'd like we could each do another 5 questions from your quiz.

2. I said it's unimportant where the Jangaweed first got their weapons.

And yet you the "expert" still didn't know.

3. HA HA. You think I don't know that ? Actually I've been saying the Dinka were the largest ethnic group in Sudan for a number of years. That precedes 2011, when there was no South Sudan, it was all one country So they got their independence, and now they're the largest ethnic group is SOUTH Sudan., as they have been that all along in south Sudan whether they were a country or not. Whoopee. In the book They Must Be Stopped it is said (pg. 185)>> "the Dinka tribe, the largest ethnic group in the Sudan". I believe she meant south Sudan, since her AP source mentioned south Sudan. It's really not a big deal at all. Not as big as the .008% grade you've gotten on the Islamization Quiz. And if you spent 1% as much time on that quiz, as I'm spending on all your gobbledegook (which is now going to stop) you'd be doing pretty good.

Two things here:

1.) then you've been wrong for years. The Dinka were never the largest ethnic group in Sudan, this includes the time before South Sudan broke away from Sudan.

2.) If your book can't differentiate between Sudan and South Sudan, then it is rubbish (reinforced by the fact that she didn't seem to know the religious make-up of Darfur either).

4. I don't give a rat's ass what they are. In general, North Sudan Arab Muslims have been attacking south Sudan non-Muslims, including the Dinka tribe, many of whom are Christians, in the slave trade, for centuries, as in the Francis Bok story, Escape From Slavery.

And yet it is another instance in which you were blatantly wrong, and about information on your own quiz no less.

roflmao------coyote judges as "INFORMATIVE" a post alluding to the issue of "DEMENTIA" by a person who, clearly, has not got the slightest clue as to what constitutes
dementia -------then the next clinical entity "SOCIAL DISORDER" -----ROFLMAO-------maybe he is referring to
CLAP ---------and to think ---this idiot is nitpicking, over the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands ------about the GEOGRAPHY and FLORA AND FAUNA of Sudan.

but this ain't no AGORA. There is "STAGE FRIGHT"----but this ain't no stage. -------OSSIE will explain what HE means in context ------is SOCIAL DISORDER----clap is

I think you're the only one to bring up "flora and fauna" - Geography covers a wide range of topics: physical, cultural, political, historical etc.which you seem to have condensed into "flora and fauna".

I think you're the only one to bring up "flora and fauna" - Geography covers a wide range of topics: physical, cultural, political, historical etc.which you seem to have condensed into "flora and fauna".

good move----you have again demonstrated your petty manner and extreme bias and the general filth of your character, Your snotty little comment actually could,
with ABSOLUTE JUSTIFICATION, -----be farted out against
the ass you lick-----to wit---OSIFUCK

She's dismissive of historical, political, anthropological, and formal religious knowledge since she doesn't have a strong background in it. It is disappointing to see people take pride in ignorance rather than having such a lack of knowledge drive curiosity and a desire to learn and better oneself.

She's dismissive of historical, political, anthropological, and formal religious knowledge since she doesn't have a strong background in it. It is disappointing to see people take pride in ignorance rather than having such a lack of knowledge drive curiosity and a desire to learn and better oneself.

wrong again OSSIE------my knowledge is far more extensive than is yours-------and far far far more than is
that of coyote------that is-----other than the DETAILS of
geography. An interesting factoid is that ----on average ---women have a far greater problem with TOPOLOGY than do men------besides that----I have----in reference to right and left "handedness" the INDETERMINATE condition. Is that not fascinating? for the record------the actual point of contention between you and protectionist is your attempt to deny the fact that the ISLAMIC regime of northern sudan committed genocide upon the CHRISTIANS of southern sudan and even enslaved their children using as justification the FILTHY AND DISGUSTING SHARIAH SHIT ----- dhimmi orphan law----------coyote called me a FUCKING LIAR because I commented on that law<<<<< that is how little she knows -----or how much she wishes to LIE ABOUT THE FILTH SHE AND YOU LICK

Forum List

Back