Anti-gun "March for our Lives" tmrw the 24th. 100s of armed ppl to protect marchers

Yeah...it is a thing....and our problem is that they want to take guns away from normal people while they have men with guns protecting their families....and the politicians get men with guns who are paid for by the very people they want to take guns away from......

:lol:

No, it's really not a thing. It's a fantasy.

I've met plenty of celebrities in public. None of them were accompanied by "armed guards".

Right. :laugh:

I'm sure it's hard to imagine for someone who lives in East Bumblefuck, but growing up in New York, seeing celebrities is a fairly common experience.

I live in one of the two most educated and wealthiest regions of the country, in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. I am literally surrounded by celebrities, congressmen and media stars.

I live in Arlington, too.

But there are no "celebrities" here. There are rich businessmen, and there are politicians. Not celebrities.

Pfft. I don't live in Arlington. That would be slumming. :lmao:

Armed cops will be there and of course politicians and celebs will have their armed bodyguards.

Congressional Democrats plan to join 'March for Our Lives' in Washington and at home

march 23 2018 Many of the Democrats who've been urging stricter gun control legislation will join throngs of students Saturday as they gather in Washington and elsewhere for the "March for Our Lives" demonstration.

The event is expected to the biggest yet in a string of rallies and protests nationwide since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida, last month. The shooting sparked an unprecedented wave of student-led activism calling for more gun control and school safety measures.

Saturday's march, which starts at noon, come a day after Congress passed a massive spending bill that included a large measure to increase security at schools, as well as legislation that would better enforce reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. The bill also aims to clarify that the Centers for Disease Control can conduct research on gun violence.

I'm sure the police will be there - since it's DC, I'm sure a number of different types of police will be there (Metro, Parks, Secret Service, Capitol, etc...).

But I've never understood you guy's weird thing about celebrities with "armed bodyguards". You know that's not a thing, right?

You don't grasp the hypocrisy in that?

In what? Having the police at a protest?

What "hypocrisy" are you talking about?

well, they go from zero to stupid in about 15 seconds so the notion that people who advocate for gun control might have guns themselves is *hypocrisy* in what passes for their minds.

it's kinda cute, really

usually, there's a reference to rosie o'donnell or some other celebrity that's drawn their ire.

it's the rough equivalent of claiming it's hypocritical to drive to a mothers against drunk driving rally

go figure- they're not the brightest bulbs in the sign

I betcha I can hit a moving emu in the head or neck @ 100 yards. I've hit a Banty rooster in the neck at that distance.

No, it's really not a thing. It's a fantasy.

I've met plenty of celebrities in public. None of them were accompanied by "armed guards".

Right. :laugh:

I'm sure it's hard to imagine for someone who lives in East Bumblefuck, but growing up in New York, seeing celebrities is a fairly common experience.

I live in one of the two most educated and wealthiest regions of the country, in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. I am literally surrounded by celebrities, congressmen and media stars.

But there are no "celebrities" here. There are rich businessmen, and there are politicians. Not celebrities.

Falls Church? Alexandria?

Do you really think that's any better?

Armed cops will be there and of course politicians and celebs will have their armed bodyguards.

I'm sure the police will be there - since it's DC, I'm sure a number of different types of police will be there (Metro, Parks, Secret Service, Capitol, etc...).

But I've never understood you guy's weird thing about celebrities with "armed bodyguards". You know that's not a thing, right?

well, they go from zero to stupid in about 15 seconds so the notion that people who advocate for gun control might have guns themselves is *hypocrisy* in what passes for their minds.

it's kinda cute, really

usually, there's a reference to rosie o'donnell or some other celebrity that's drawn their ire.

it's the rough equivalent of claiming it's hypocritical to drive to a mothers against drunk driving rally

I betcha I can hit a moving emu in the head or neck @ 100 yards. I've hit a Banty rooster at that distance.

good for you

maybe you can trade a bunch of roosters to a dentist for some teeth

Congressional Democrats plan to join 'March for Our Lives' in Washington and at home

march 23 2018 Many of the Democrats who've been urging stricter gun control legislation will join throngs of students Saturday as they gather in Washington and elsewhere for the "March for Our Lives" demonstration.

The event is expected to the biggest yet in a string of rallies and protests nationwide since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida, last month. The shooting sparked an unprecedented wave of student-led activism calling for more gun control and school safety measures.

Saturday's march, which starts at noon, come a day after Congress passed a massive spending bill that included a large measure to increase security at schools, as well as legislation that would better enforce reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. The bill also aims to clarify that the Centers for Disease Control can conduct research on gun violence.

Good point.

These little shit stains need to start their march by demanding that ANYONE and EVERYONE who is armed, leave....

Otherwise they're just fucking hypocrites.

And if we can't trust the children manipulated by the Khmer Rouge, who can we trust?

it's kinda cute, really

I betcha I can hit a moving emu in the head or neck @ 100 yards. I've hit a Banty rooster at that distance.

good for you

I have a full set and I'm on my 3rd. :iyfyus.jpg:

If only I wasn't so into that hot girl with the terrycloth tube tube, I'd have less cavities that have been filled.

[

DERP

Yeah, it's a thing, a thing called "reality."

it's kinda cute, really

good for you

If only I wasn't so into that hot girl with the terrycloth tube tube, I'd have less cavities that have been filled.

that's nice, honey

not coherent, but nice

[

DERP

Yeah, it's a thing, a thing called "reality."

No, it's not.

No. No.

And no.

it's kinda cute, really

good for you

I don't get it.

This probably sounded witty in your head, but it didn't work.

it's kinda cute, really

good for you

that's nice, honey

not coherent, but nice

Allow me to recap, pinhead:

I'm on my 3rd full set of teeth and have some fillings, someplace.

Any questions, pinhead?

it's kinda cute, really

good for you

I don't get it.

This probably sounded witty in your head, but it didn't work.

Allow me to explain: Back in the day, it was cool to chew Hubba Bubba and blow big bubbles. Hubba Bubba basically claimed my 2nd set of teeth. Unlike other people, I had another chance. Something the people that paid for filling my 2nd set did not know.

The Tooth Fairy was good to me. :D

No. No. And no.

So, Fairfax?

I guess that's a tiny little bit better than Arlington.

Forum List

Back